• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Jabberwocky's Cafe

I'll move the story forward this weekend. Katsuya Katsuya Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Ella's got 18 inventory slots, Katsuya Katsuya

Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket , yep you are correct with the one time usage of those items. Also, the dynamite got the gobbler infantry, since the dynamite deals damage to everyone in an area, but not the leafy grunts as the latter's at the supply depot instead of the whip post. Also did Gerome use his special ability during the sneaking around? Cuz if not, his energy is a full 2.

Last edited:
I'll move the story forward this weekend. Katsuya Katsuya Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket

Ella's got 18 inventory slots, Katsuya Katsuya

Seasoned_Brisket Seasoned_Brisket , yep you are correct with the one time usage of those items. Also, the dynamite got the gobbler infantry, since the dynamite deals damage to everyone in an area, but not the leafy grunts as the latter's at the supply depot instead of the whip post. Also did Gerome use his special ability during the sneaking around? Cuz if not, his energy is a full 2.
He used the key one to get out of his cage.

Rolling dice for enemies in the following order.
Lonely guard: 2d6
Gobbler archers: 2d6

Edit: They all missed. XD

Sure thing!
Your character's rolling well! Gerome can see Taco boss running to his left for the mine, the leafy grunts are lumbering far behind, lost in the dust cloud. In front, the big mine gates are closing and everyone inside is preparing for what's coming out of the dust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back