• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon made it back finally and dumped out the fish and crabs. He was panting as he grabbed the two pieces of flint. "So tell me... about yourself...." He was so out of breath he couldn't make a full sentence.

@Scheani

Letting slip a short bout of laughter Raz coughed shaking her head, "There's nothing much to tell, I don't remember much, But I know I was born blind, but always freaked out people because I could "see" things." Gesturing to her head she smiled, "I'm a Gravamancer, fancy name for a gravity altering Elemental."

Leon had started the fire and nodded, "That's actually cool." He grabbed one of the fish and with a sharp rock he cut it open and began to gut it, tossing the useless parts into the fire. "I know why the regulars wiped my memory, but I don't know why they would do that to anyone else..."

@Scheani

Amaya jumped down from the tree and realized that there were more people on the island than herself Leone and that girl on the beach, when sh turned into a albino raven and flew flew over the island, but when she tried to go over the ocean she got pulled by some kind of force and then went to look for more people as she has was confused and tired from being pulled against her will...

"Yeah, still it makes me wonder of the people in my past, like if they'll miss me. But then again, there's nothing much to miss. I can remember some things, like messing with people using gravity as a prank. But when I remember those things I get glimpses' of these violent people, me being really afraid, and using the ability for the worse." Shivering Raz sighed, "Such drama over something so little." She muttered before leaning back on the bed, "Do you ever get repercussions from using your power? Like more than just strain.. Physical consequences?"

@The Master

"Because I am half human, it slowly kills me to transform." Leon told her, having cleaned all the fish so far. "It is normal for it to hurt, but I have a much smaller life span than a full blooded creature. My body can't handle the strain. I might live to see 30. With luck." Leon rested from his work.

@Scheani

"Glad to know I'm not the only one." Raz sighed, "Every time I use my power more cells in my body die, my hair grows exceedingly fast and my blood thins." Pausing, she laughed, "And that's just using it to sense things, that's something I do all the time." she muttered rolling over to face him, though she could not see him. "I get nosebleeds once every one or two days if I'm lucky, pass out almost immediately after releasing an object if I lift anything heavier than a common dog with my ability."

Shaking her head she circles one of her wrists with her thin hand, "I'm the size of the average thin 12 year old, my bones are brittle, and I cant see." Stopping she traced her finger through the dirt to draw a meaningless design, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pester you with my agitation, I was just telling you everything that would make me a burden ahead of time so we don't waste time later."

@The Master

"I see your blindness as a strength. It lets you appreciate beauty more so than people who can see. You can experience the world on a more meaningful level." Leon reassured her. "You aren't pestering me, and you will never be a burden to me." He began to cook the fish as a whole, using a flat rock and putting it over the fire. Once he was done prepping it he just left the five fish to cook. "You know... My mother told me when I was child, that in my creature form, my body will adapt itself to save the life of someone else. To stop my own body from the heartache of losing them. So who knows, maybe I'll be able to bring you back from the edge when the time comes." Leon shrugged.

@Scheani

Smiling Raz sighed, "You would be a great parental figure you know, though I'm sure you have an unpleasant side, you handle bad situations fairly well. Well from what little I've seen anyways." She shrugged. "Some people just cant be saved, but we sure as hell will try."

@The Master

Keita awoke he found that he was on an island.He knew exactly what had happened he look around to see no one'Why do I feel like I'm in a anime' he thought.He then thought about his and tried to test them they seemed to be working fine "Hmm guess the drug wore off he said remembering when he had been kidnaped.So this was the infamous island where the government sent people with some sort of power."Dang I dun goofed"He said to himself.

"Well I am of age to start looking for a, wife, as humans call them. Even though I am thirteen, that is only because I am half human so I age oddly. So I guess I have to wait to find a good girl, then I can try out that parental figure thing." He laughed. "I do get lonely rather easily.... Thanks to my unpleasant side. I just get irritated easily." He huffed, flipping the fish.

@Scheani

Amaya then catches sight of a guy that just woke up and she flies down to say hi since she hates being alone.....she landed directly in front of him, and because she was in a bird form her voice sounded very high pitched "hello...... R u alone to?" she asked tilttting herhead a little

@Kenji Jensai

Kat sees that Carl fell asleep and smiles. She leaps off of his lap and transforms back into her human form. She walks onto the beach and sees a raven and a boy. She runs up to them. "Oh...hello!" she says softly.

When the boy doesn't say anything and a girl says hello, she turns around and then changes into her original form of a fourteen almost fifteen year old girl with long white purplish hair, and a long white dress that was clingy at the top and flowing at the bottom... "Hello! I'm Amaya" she says velvetly and smiles turning her Bac slightly to the guy on the ground...

@AliceLiddell17

And

@Kenji Jensai

(Sorry had some little difficulties)

Her eyebrows raised slightly, "So.. Your going to age rapidly or.." She trailed off not quite understanding the whole scenario, skipping over the subject of marriage all together, having only jokes of MxM in mind and how he would be the perfect uplifting mother with a beastly bad side, and having just met him not long ago, she decided she could save the jokes for a later time. "I get that whole lonely thing, I don't feel like I had much real loving social interaction in my past.."

@The Master

Keira quickly creates a wall of ice separating himself from the two girls."Sorry but I'm a lone wolf" he said.He had been thinking about using his ice powers to remake the fortress of solitude."I don't wanna hurt you two but I will he said.

"Well that's not nice!" She says pouting sarcastically then tarts walking toward the ocean away from the 'loner' and towards the other girl "what's your name?" She then glances at the guy to see if the ice wall was still there

Kat smiles at the girl but looks at the boy, not too shocked at his reaction. She has seen this before. She looks at him and says, "You don't have to be with us...I am Kat by the way...I am an outsider too. I was dumped on this island as well..."

She then looks at the girl and says, "And that is my introduction to you as well...what about you?"

"I just woke up on the island today..... In the ocean (^~^)" she says then thinks and asks "what do u mean by dumped here?" She thinks but doesn't remember why or how she got here....

Kat shook her head and said, "Some of us were dumped here by the government military from a helicopter. We have been living on the island ever since."

Amaya blinks and suddenly remembers being in the forest on a hike and then waking up slightly on a helicopter... And lastly waking up in the water to be greeted by a nice man named Leon... And so hence the rest o the day....."oh......." She then stares at the guy by the ice all "so that's what happened to u then to?" She asks hesitantly not wanting him to hurt her like he warned even hough she is very curious....

@Kenji Jensai

"I am going to age regularly, but because I am the first human-creature hybrid like this then that means my life span is shorter. I am also not as strong as full blooded ones such as myself." He responded. Leon nodded at her second comment, "Yeah, it can be tough. Luckily though, since I am on an island of people with abilities and all that. So that means I can just wait till I meet the right girl. My chances are rather good." He spoke with a bit of confidence. Leon looked down, "Buuut I don't think any girl is really going to find me attractive when I transform... At least, attractive in THAT way..." He rubbed the back of his neck, sighing.

@Scheani

She then quickly says to the guy "wait don't answer that!..." She changed into the white raven again and flew off saying she had to go somewhere..... About fifteen minutes later she caught site of a camp below her...

@ AnyoneThatIsAlive............

Keita having heard enough decided maybe that he should tell the remaing girl the truth.He melted a small hole big enough for his face and said"Umm forgive me but I kinda helped kidnap you and send you here" he said in a calm voice though he was ready if she responded with violence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back