• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

The raging waters of the ocean sizzled up next to him, opening both hazel eyes slowly, Indigo found himself on a beach.. A rather empty beach. Sitting up he glanced down at himself. He was wearing a pair of dark baggy jeans with combat boots and a white muscle shirt. The wind tangled his blonde locks and he squinted his eyes to glance around him, Where was he? How did he get here? The faint batting of a helicopter could be heard in the distance but.. Was that what had gotten him here? Or should he be trying to flag it down to save him? Confused and lost Indigo stood up, his enhanced senses beginning to kick in now, his smell was overwhelmed with the salt water and his hearing was being invaded by the crashing waves. Growing very annoyed and frustrated he could feel his palms growing hot an he took a deep breath "No .. No Indigo stay with it.. Don't lose it yet" Reassuring himself, Indigo glanced up the beach once more before pinching the bridge of his nose. This new area was to much for him, crouching low to the ground Indigo gripped his hair as his body snapped an twisted, however in a quick moment his body was replaced with a velociraptor, his now glowing yellow eyes scanned the beach once more, standing tall he cawed out, fairly loudly as he took off into the tree's, his feet propelling him forward swiftly. Indigo had control of himself for now as he began to explore, his various scale colors of green, white, blue and red seemed to dance off the tropical foliage as he then stopped himself in a small clearing, the tall grass reaching his stomach.

Elina listened to Aspro's account and tried to picture the creatures they had fought but ended up with an imaginary image of some small goblin riding on the back of an over-sized turtle trained to do his bidding.

"oh... yeah, you're probably tired." she said rather sheepishly. "I'll let you rest."

Petting the sand serpent on its head, she instead tried imagining a giant turtle guy with a little man as agile as a monkey sitting on his broad shoulder, wielding a dagger in one knobby hand. Waving away the thought like a bothersome insect, she looked down at the sand-construct fondly and smiled. -I guess i'll have to give you a name at some point... better than just "snake".- she thought.

Then she remembered something.

Grimacing at the thought of how annoying she must be, she asked, "Can I ask one question though?It's just one, don't worry. I know your brother's name is Mavros, but I don't think I know your's..."

(I always forget to make my characters ask names... i guess it's because you can always see their names in the text xD . As for the ship, you are quite lucky it would seem... my characters seldom ever get into relationships muahahaha >:3)

@The Jackal

Aspro yawned slightly before rolling over and looking at Elina and her cobra. "I'm Aspro, if you know Greek you'll know what that is." He said before rolling over again and falling asleep quite quickly despite his usual habit of laying around until sleep enveloped him.

Once Mavros got to the pier he looked around slowly before finally finding the satchel of meat lodged in between some rocks to the side of the pier. He slowly dragged it out before slinging it over his shoulder and then making his way back to the small rocky outcrop. He had to think of a way to cook the meat before it went rotten and was inedible, even if he could regenerate his wounds he wasn't immune to starvation or food poisoning. Once he got back to the outcrop he laid the satchel down next to her before sitting down cross-legged with his hands behind his head in his hair.

@Juju

(Noooooo ;- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Upon stopping in the clearing, Indigo could hear voices, they were faint but there. Quickly turning his scaled head to the direction he took off running, finally bursting through the tree-line. A pier was in the distance and a pair of people. Indigo was suddenly rushed with a sense of anger and frustration that he swiftly made his way toward them, taking a large leap an landing a few paces from where they had been standing, Indigo crouched low to the ground, his tail lashed at the air and his beaming eyes glared daggers at the man and now the woman he could see. Growling and snapping his jaws in aggression. The two didn't seem dangers but Indigo was not feeling to well and his sanity was slipping from his grasp. Shaking his head he tried to pull himself together, his dark colors seemed to cause the greens, blue and reds to pop. Tilting his head slightly he then turned to stare at the girl, his beating eyes seemed to be in a trance as he watched her, although movement from either the male or a simple tree blowing in the wind caused him to flinch and tense up, cawing and crowing lightly as he hissed under his breath.

@Juju @The Jackal

"Well good night then - Aspro..." She said quietly as he rolled over and fell asleep. It was an unusual name, like his brother's, but wasn't hard to pronounce. Too bad she didn't know Greek. -heh, must be a family thing... Or maybe they couldn't remember their names and made it up?- she thought. After all, she did have to think for a bit when trying to remember her own name.

Finding that she couldn't sleep despite her exhaustion, she spent the time tossing pebbles for Vesper to catch. She had finally decided to name the creature Vesper and couldn't understand why she smirked when she thought of it. It was as if she had named it something clever or after some inside joke. The newly named snake seemed to enjoy the task well enough, striking happily at the airborne rock. Elina was about to toss another pebble when Vesper suddenly arced its head and began to hiss with sandy frills erect.

She couldn't tell what the colorful blur was until it was stood a mere couple of places from her. Right there was a raptor, a freaking raptor! Elina froze and tryed not to scream just in case it went beserk or something else unsavoury. Crouching down and trying to seem like less a threat she slowly extended a her palms and backed up a bit while making soft hushing sounds.

Indigo then turned his gaze back to the woman, her arms out stretched an she cooed to him lightly with soft sounds, making herself smaller as to show a sign of submission. Grasping onto the small sanity he had left, Indigo shook his head once more an fidgeted his feet, the large curved claws on either foot twitched slightly. As she took a step back, Indigo took one forwards but he stopped growling, seeming to understand her position he stood tall once again, his eyes grew soft and not as fiery like before. Glancing down at the hissing snake Indigo let a harsh snort escape him as he then turned back to her. The darkness was seeming to hide his main body colors, but the red on his legs and the blue around his eye glistened, the white stripe along both sides gave him away also. Indigo crowed softly an kept his eyes on her, however he was in a much more docile state than before.

@Juju

zen had grown bored. with both hands in his pocket he crept along the beach. he stopped seeing a strange creature and a women",,,have i gone even farther into the deep end?"..zen said aloud. he twitched after a second and laughed a little grinning wickedly"impossible i'm already at the deepest waters of insanity" zen slowly approached the creature from behind and stopped almost close enough to touch it "hmm...its reptilian...a raptor?"

(why do I picture this scene

2015-04-20_11_35_54.0.gif

from Jurassic World xD hehehe)

It took a step forward.

Great.

Trying to not think too much about how easily those two meathooks the raptor had for claws would rend through flesh, Elina instead looked at the brilliant markings on the beast's hide. Although the shadows hid most of the true pigmentation, the moonlight was enough for her to glimpse the red on its legs and the stark slash of white on both flanks. She shivered at how something can be so beautiful and yet malicious at the same time.

Realizing that the presence of another predator would only provoke territorial aggression, she motioned for Vesper to stand down and was pleased to find that the construct obediently carried out her will. Crests merged back into the snake's shifting neck as it lowered its head and coiled up passively beside its master. Okay, now what?

Elina also noticed that the growling had begun to change into various strange clicking and chirps, which as far as she knew meant some progress. She quickly debated with herself on whether or not it would be a good idea to wake Aspro, in case the raptor attacked, or to just stay quiet in case his awakening would cause the raptor to attack.

"easy... easy... It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." she softly reassured the reptile. The sentence seemed almost humorous to her; how was she going to do any damage to it? It could rip her face off in seconds.

...Sometimes she wished she didn't have such a vivid imagination...

@The Jackal @Boondox @zenreaper

(You are still in the "shadow world" right, Zen?)

zen slowly emerged from the raptors shadow he wanted a closer look caring not if the raptor attacked him he held no regards for the one backing away from it all he knew was it was an interesting creature that you didn't see everyday. he picked up the raptors tail studying it he was oddly gentle compared to his normal self his love of the mysterious and experimentation had gotten the best of him

(not anymore lol)

(Sorry I wasn't on, my spine decided it wanted to implode)

Aspro, due to being fast asleep, received a hard kick in the ribs from Mavros who hissed something at him before turning to the raptor that had decided to show up. Mavros stared at the beast with black shining eyes as Aspro woke with a low groan before standing next to his brother and hissing back to him. As his brother in white slowly reached into his pocket for the orb Mavros glanced around to the forest behind them, hoping that his shadow wolf wasn't too far off... Or the mantis, he'd even take the mantis at the moment.

(Sorry it's shorter than usual I'm currently lying in bed with my head feeling like a time bomb and my legs jelly)

@Juju @zenreaper @Boondox

Indigo had been almost tranced by the woman that when he felt his tail lifted he snaked his head around and quickly swing his hind, causing the thick scaled tail to flick an swat against the other person, turning now his eyes had the same fiery flare, however as he watched the man, Indigo noticed fascination not aggression. Cawing and chirping he snapped his jaws in warning but then turned his gaze back to the girl. She had something about her that was different. His eyes fading gentle once more he glanced down at the snake as it retreated to her side. Tilting his head, Indigo noticed how the snake listened to her and for him, indigo saw her as an alpha for the snake. Snorting slightly he stood tall, glancing around the area as he felt himself grip onto humanity with a full fist. Indigo's heart rate fell low an the creature let out a long and soft breath, its eyes closed. Soon its body was replaced with that of lightly tanned human skin, Indigo's jeans now ripped slightly on the thighs and his muscle shirt stretched. Raising a hand to his head he groaned quietly "Hm... Are you people okay?" Indigo could not remember all of the events that took place while he was in his form but he could remember small amounts.

@Juju @The Jackal @zenreaper

zen now on the ground watched as the creature transformed into a human. he had even more questions he wanted to ask now. he stood up brushing himself off"well that sure was surprising"

(oh Boondox, you spoil Elina ;3)

When a newcomer whom had suddenly emerged from the shadows began to play with the raptors tail, Elina thought all was lost. She tried to wave at the man and signal him to back away or at the very least, stop touching the beast's tail. Unfortunately the boy didn't seem to listen or even care to follow her advise and ended up getting struck by the raptor's tail.

-no, no! Does he have a death wish?- she thought while at the same time hoping that the raptor didn't turn and pounce on him.

When the creature turned its gaze back to her, Elina didn't know what to expect. However, instead of attacking either the grounded Zen or even herself, the raptor seemed to relax its tensed up muscles and sighed. There, standing in its place, was the ragged and confused form of a man.

He asked if they were unharmed.

Vesper must have felt the same surprise as she did, if the sand creature even felt emotion, for it swayed its head and uttered a sharp hiss. Wide eyed, Elina looked over her shoulder and exchanged a puzzled look with Aspro and Mavros before turning back towards the raptor-man.

"Y-yes, we are alright for the most part." she stammered before briefly flicking her eyes to Zen and then back to the strange man. "You didn't attack us if that is what you mean..."

@Boondox @The Jackal @zenreaper

Lilly finished her sketch and placed her journal beside her. Growing vines to cover it and keep it safe she placed he hat beside her and pulled off her shirt and skirt. Slipping into the cool water in just her undergarments she moved enjoyed the feel of the sand between her toes before swimming further out into the water.

zen walked over to the raptor turned man"...that's quite an amazing ability you've got there.." zen walked in a circle around him studying him

Mavros and Aspro simply stared, unsure of what to do about the 'shape shifter'. After a few moments of silence Mavros became quite bored and sat back down onto the soft sand, watching to see what would happen next. His attention was drawn to the slight rustling in the nearby trees as two familiars emerge from the tree line, his wolf sitting quietly by his side and his mantis perching itself on his shoulder as he stroked the wolf's transparent fur and rested his chin on his knuckle as he did.

@Juju @Boondox @zenreaper

Indigo nodded slowly as he raised a hand to scratch the back of his neck "uhm yeah.. Thats what I meant" wandering eyes now seeing all the other people around him as he felt slightly embarassed but he quickly pushed the thoughts aside an looked to the girl once more "uh right.. I am Indigo .. You are?" Indigo wasn't even sure if this was a good idea. What if these were the people who had brought him to the strange place? However at the sights of them he quickly realized it wasnt them to blame. They also looked mangled and exhausted. Glancing ocer his shoulder to the male now he raised an eyebrow "are you alright?" (zen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back