• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Isune

Some Nerd with Glasses
In our world, the supernatural is something that people fear or enjoy. When our world found out about the presence of those with supernatural abilities and skills, some wanted to cage them up and use them in painful experiments to see what makes them tick while others wanted to flat out kill all the others who were supernatural. At first, those with supernatural powers and normal humans lived together like they should. But soon, many people were starting to become frustrated with some of the "others" as they began to call them. They didn't like that fact that these people were doing nothing with their powers. The "others" didn't want to put their lives on the line just because they had these odd abilities, but the normal people tried to force them, but the humans wanted to experiment on the others once again. The others rebelled, but the humans out numbered them and once again people debated on what to do with them. Then, the military stepped in and shared a idea: They would dispose of the others and send them somewhere that would be isolated from everyone else. They weren't the world's problem anymore, they would have to survive on their own and weren't allowed to come back. If they did, they would be shot on sight.

You were minding your own business when you suddenly got shot by a dart. You mind starts to go into a blur as you begin to pass out. You occasionally wake up only to see that you were being carried by someone from the military. You're tied down and tossed into a helicopter with others. You try to use your powers, but for some reason you can't use them. What do you do now?

Jack slowly opened his eyes and quickly shut them back when the bright light shining in from the helicopter window. He once agin opened his eyes slowly so they could adjust to the bright light. When he tried moving his hands the were restrained by a black leather strap. So he tried moving his legs and they were strapped down as well.* You basterds where are you taking me and who are these other people I swear when I get out.* He stated angrily then tried using his powers but it didn't work.* What the hell did you do to me ?

James was fast asleep, that was until he heard the sound of another person screaming and instantly woke up to see himself strapped into the seat. No problem...he could just shift into his beast form and- wait a minute, he couldn't shift anymore! What was going on? James quickly turned his attention to the boy and quickly said,"What the hell is going on!?"

(Wait I'm confused, wasn't Jack in the helicopter? And shouldn't Eden be in the helicopter as well?)

@Aeron

Niko was restrained by the black straps and was sleeping until the boy next to her spoke. She looked around, unfazed. "What's going on? This is the weirdest plane ever...oh it's a helicopter." She said, looking around. "Maybe if they u strap me I can fly it.." She said aloud.

@Isune

Zoeya, due to nearby shouting started to awaken. She mumbled a little bit before she opened her eyes and realized where she was....inside some aircraft of sorts. Her arms and leg's were restrained and no matter how hard she concentrated, she couldn't get any leverage with her powers. " what the?....how?..where? " she spoke still feeling some effects of...whatever they used to get her here.

Well we aren't going anywhere so we might as well have a nice conversation. My name is jack and I'm an elemental I control for and lighting. Who are you all.

Very nice to meet you Niko. These straps must be canceling out our powers. Our else this place would be down.

"Actually, I think it's the drug they injected uswith. If you look at you left arms elbow, you can see a small hole where it was injected" she says, looking at him with her ice blue eyes

"Considering we don't know exactly where we are....and the fact we are currently in the air.... Not sure it would even be the best idea to begin with.... Power nullification non-withstanding ". Zoeya chimed in

Éden groaned, and tried to reach up to rub her eyes, but they were strapped down for some reason. "H-hey...What's going on?" She turned her head and saw multiple people next to her. "Hey...does anyone know why I'm strapped down? Or come to think of it, why we're strapped down?"

(Geez I'm slow xD )

Well I surly dont. And I'm kinda worried to find out. I mean I dont wanna just be taken am experimented on.

"Oh...If were flying, it sure feels like we're landing somewhere..." Eden said worridley. "Unless thats just the sinking feeling j have in my stomache..."

(Er @AliceLiddell17 we have a character sign up sheet where you submit your character. You can't just jump in like that)

James rustled in his straps and said,"Well at least we're not being cut open on a table." He then turned to the girl and said,"Where do you think they're trying to take us? To some kind of lab to cut us open? To the middle of the ocean to tie cinder bricks to our feet and drown us?"

James continued to struggle in the straps and heard everyone introduce himself. He took a deep breath as he stopped struggling and looked at everyone as he said,"My name is James, I can turn into a beast." He then sighed as he lowered his head as he waited for someone to ask a question.

That's really cool James I would live to be able to turn into a beast. Do you get all of its abilities?

Mom? Mom where are you?

No...NO! Don't leave me here alone!

Kat awakens from the memory, her head exploded from the migraine and a steam hammer feeling grows in her chest. Lights buzz above her, straining her eyes. She looks around and sees a bunch of strangers around her. She doesn't recognize anyone and starts to feel anxious. She tries to bring out her claws, growling in deceit because she cannot control her powers. She notices that her cat ears are bitten and scratched, throbbing. Her cat tail is cut, the pain from her tail-bone seething.

"I am Niko! I am an elemental that controls fire and earth!" she hears a voice say after a couple of mumbles.

"What...What the hell is going on? Where am I?" Kat croaks out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back