• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

James smiled as he said,"You didn't stitch my feet, I'm just washing my feet." He smiled as he splashed his feet in the water and said,"See, I'm fine."

Leon looked over and saw a body wash up. It was a girl, and she looked confused. Leon walked over to her and knelt down, "Hey, you alright? What's your name?" He asked her.

@Am8aM

Her eyes wide she stared at the guy...... "I think I'm OK..... Where r we?, and uh my name is.........a.....Amaya " she then looks estatic that we remembered her name

"We are on an island in the middle of the ocean. Amaya? Nice name. I'm Leon." He smiled at her. "Excited you remembered your name?" He raised an eyebrow.

She blushed and was embarrassed "pshh no... I am excited......that it isn't raining............" She twireled her long white purplish hair around her finger

Taking off her shoes and socks she steps into the water, "Well be careful." She says looking across the horizon she notices a figure in the water, "Do you think that's another one of us dropped off here?"

Walking along the beach, Raz attempted to gather her bearings. Her senses went out to feel the peoples pressure on the ground, giving them a sketchy outline of, where they were and what they were doing. Busying herself with the task she fails to notice a large smooth high tide stone sticking out of the ground. As expected no sooner had she took notice of the annoyance she found herself burying her face into the sand with the grace of a blue whale dancing.

She takes his hand ad stands up "oh um I'm a walker..... Well I can shape shift into different animal..... new what about you?" She says steadying herself

"I'll show you when the time calls for it." He reassured her. Leon began to walk back to his camp before hearing something to his left. He turned and saw a girl face down in the sand. "....Huh." He wondered to himself. If not for his fantastic eye sight, he might not be able to see her. Even though she was only a speck, he could work out a few minor details.

@Scheani @Am8aM

Isune said:
Darron sighed as he looked at Adilia as he slipped on his shirt and joked,"Just wanted to get a peak at my mighty muscles, huh?" He then smiled as he stood up with the use of his walking stick and said,"Well, let's go to the beach, I want to relax." He was completely unaware that Leon was there.
(I just realized that said Darron instead of James :P )

Sighing in agitation Raz pulled her face from the sand, brushing herself off she pulled her legs into a criscross. A stinging in her eyes made her laugh humorlessly, first she was taken from a life that she could not remember, dropped onto this tropical paradise of questionable placement, not to add the fact that she knew not any of those also stranded. Now lets add the fact that she was blind, and has sand in her eye? Great.

Her internal whining made her sigh again as she flopped backwards, legs still crossed as she now pressed her back to the warm sand. Hands working furiously to rid her grey pupil-less eyes of the grains.

@The Master

Leon walked over to the girl who was laying on the beach. It would be a while but he had time to kill. He wanted to get to some new people before the others did. Leon wanted friends, and that meant expanding his camp and meeting people first.

@Scheani

"Ok I'll try... I haven't seen her in a few days and I'm starting to get nervous" she said trying to hold back tears. She runs into the jungle, shouting "Eden!" Runs more," Eden, where are you? Are you ok?" @Aeron

Last edited by a moderator:
Raz could sense a person approaching, rubbing the final grains from her eyes she decided to wait it out, whats the worst that could happen? If the person attacked she could toss them with her ability, though by the pressure they were pressing into the ground she would have one nasty bloody nose after.

@The Master

Leon sighed, "It's been at least 25 minutes I have been collecting fish and walking..." He mumbled to himself. After a moment he was finally in front of the girl. "Hello there, what's your name?" He asked her. Leon could smell she was blind, so he didn't hold out his hand.

@Scheani

"Raz, short for Razilia. Kinda like Godzilla and Raspberry mixed in one mass mix in the Elizabethan era. Kinda gross if you think about it that way though.." Shaking her head she smiled at him, now placing him in a category of mental checks and balances. "What about yourself?" She questioned lightly.

@The Master

Leon reached down and took her by the hand, helping her up. "Leon. I caught some fish and I'm heading back to my camp to cook it. Would you like to join me and my other friend?" He asked her politely.

@Scheani

"I guess, I mean whats the worst that could happen? Cannibalism?" Raz giggled lightly before allowing herself to be pulled up. "Thanks, Um. I hope I don't offend you but.." She paused before sighing. "Can I- Gee how do I phrase this, it would be so easy to call it coping a feel, but that gets taken the wrong way... Um. Can I just familiarize myself with your body? Right now your a blob with hands."

At this point her ears were stained pink with embarrassment.

@The Master

James watched as Leon walked around like crazy trying to meet all the new people. James would have done the same, but couldn't because of his injuries. He then sighed as he remained staring off into the ocean, maybe he could try to spear some fish?

"My sister was blind, so I'm used to it. Go right on ahead." He smiled kindly. Leon was being so generous and friendly that there was a warmth to it that he was pretty sure she could feel. He took off the quiver/container he made and took Raz's hand, placing it on the center of his chest. "Go ahead and look all you want." He was still wearing his leaf tunic so he was sure she wouldn't be able to really "see" any details about him unless it were of his face or legs and feet.

@Scheani

Carl tried to sleep, but he struggled greatly, his nausea was almost unbearable and his temperature was really high. He kept his problems to himself though, complaining wouldn't help anybody.

Raz spoke the first thing that came to mind as her hands began their journey , "What happened to your clothes?" She mused, her hands gliding over his frame, finding he was much taller than her, though lean as though he was young, perhaps a few years younger? His chest was smooth defined yet not yet covered with the telltale body builder muscles that made boys look like balloon animals.

Running her icy thin hands down his arms, legs and neck she reached gently for his face both hands positioned ever so lightly on his cheeks, running a hand through his longish hair she breathed a light laugh before drawing the contact to a close by ending over his eyes. Pulling away she smiled pulling the sleeves of her baggy hoodie back over her hands, "Thank you. You are now Leon, rather than Sir Blobby Hands."

@The Master

Users who are viewing this thread

Back