• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Jacob nodded. "Do you think you or your buddy over there might be able to go find her and bring her? He needs fixing now before it gets worse." He asked.

Leon sat there and just looked around, not really having anything to do. He thought about how he might have to live on the island for a while before going back to the mainland. Leon wanted to make the humans who caused this whole mess to pay. Leon knew he needed to get bigger and stronger before he could stand a chance. "Kill..." Leon growled to himself.

Finally arriving to the camp Adilia lets out an exhausted sigh of relief. "Let me tend to the smaller wounds." She states taking out her small first aid kid from her knapsack @Isune

James nodded as he sat (more like dropped) on the ground and said,"Alright nurse, administer the healing!"

With a small smile she nods, "Yes, sir." Sanitizing her hands she opens up the kit, "What do you want me to fix up first?

"The cuts are always first." Said James as he laid back and joked,"Get to work Dr.Feelgood. I need some healing." He then smiled as he laid back and waited.

Carl let out a low groan in response to Jennifer, it sounded a little like "yeh", but that is open to interpretation. Carl simply lay on the cabin floor with his eyes closed, his temperature was skyrocketing.

((sorry, i fell asleep, @CelestialBunny @Aeron ))

Biting her lip she takes out a cotton ball and small bottle of alcohol, "This will sting a little bit." Starting with a cut on his forehead she puts the cotton all on the bottle and tilts it upside down. Turning it right side up she dabbed the cotton ball softly onto his forehead.

James winced as the ball of cotton was applied to his head. He then calmed down a little and said,"Do what you must."

Putting a small dab of antiseptic on his forehead she moves onto more serious injuries. "I want to make sure I get the bigger wounds before I do anymore, so can you tell me where it hurts the most other than your ankle." She asks more than commands.

James took a minute to let the pain roll in and said,"Chest...chest and back. I feel like my heart is in my spine." He then coughed a little as he rolled over and said,"Work your magic."

Removing the clothing in the way she examined the gash, internally wincing she grabs a pair of tweezers removing the wood pieces, "Tell me about yourself." She say trying to distract him

"Well's there not much to know about me...At least not much that I can remember. I was just shot in a alleyway and now, puff I'm here." James said as he winced in pain once more from the removing of splinters.

"Okay well who do you like to spend your time with on the island?" She asks taking out a needle and dissolving thread to stitch him up with. Taking out a small water bottle she pours it into his wound to clean out any debri left.

James shrugged and said,"Well there isn't much to do. I hunt if I need it, and I sleep if there's no hunting to do. Although, I don't think I'll be able to hunt while the stitches are in place." He then chuckled for a moment and said,"And occasionally I like to give rides...occasionally, but if I do so now I think it could only end badly."

@Dxni

"Yeah, I highly suggest you don't give anybody rides in the near future." She says with a small laugh, "Do you want me to count down or..." Adilia trails off, always hating to watch a person be in pain while she stitched them up.

"Nah...I feel like I've been through this before." Said James as he occasionally winced from the needle. He then sighed and said,"So no changing into a beast, huh? If my back changes shape then the stitches will snap open." He then sighed and said,"But I like being in my beast form."

Leon had rushed to his camp, moving quickly before going over to one of his tunics. Leon growled in pain as he began to shift back into a human.

Leon stretched and sighed, "It feels good to be natural." He smiled and nodded before putting on one of his leaf tunics. He made a few more stone-head javelins and put them in the holster he made for them. Leon had made it nice and tight so they wouldn't fall out. he made his way to the beach, wanting to hunt for some fish and work on his technique.

"Yup, no changing into beast form. Or you'll snap them and possibly bleed to death." She mutters focused solely on stitching him up. Taking the small scissor she cuts the thread, "Do not shift until the stitches absorb and disappear from your back." She commands, while cleaning up the extra blood around the stitches.

Darron sighed as he looked at Adilia as he slipped on his shirt and joked,"Just wanted to get a peak at my mighty muscles, huh?" He then smiled as he stood up with the use of his walking stick and said,"Well, let's go to the beach, I want to relax." He was completely unaware that Leon was there.

Packing up she rolled her eyes and smiled, "Oh my, I thought I was being sneaky...I guess you saw right through me." (Wowow.) Standing up she slips off her dirty sweater, now in slightly dirty jeans and a dark red shirt, Adilia carried her sweater in one hand and her knapsack in another. @Isune

Last edited by a moderator:
Leon was spearing fish, getting a few small crabs at the same time. Leon was collecting them in his javelin holder, having used enough to have room for his catches. Leon was humming to himself as he worked.

( xD James plays like that)

James had a surprised look on his face as he said,"Really?" He then began to laugh as he used to walking stick until they got to the beach. He saw Leon, but did his best to try and ignore him. He then sat down near the shoreline and patted the sand next to him before saying,"Come on Adilia, the water's fine." He then took off his shoes and stuck both of his feet into the sea, smiling as he did so.

Amaya wakes up in shallow water on the beach after being dropped off there by the helicopter..... She doest remember much and is weirded out... 0.0

Shaking her head with a small smile on her face, they arrive to the beach. Glancing at Leon for a millisecond she shifts her attention back to James, "Jaames," She moans in complaint, "You aren't suppose to get your stitches wet, especially not after all the skill I put into it." Adilia states moving closer to the water

Users who are viewing this thread

Back