• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon turned and ran towards James, catching up to him almost immediately. Leon grabbed onto a tree and ripped off half of it and threw it at James. It slew him down but he was able to throw the chunk very far to reach James.

(Leon is at the camp that is new that everyone moved to, remember? There are only two camps. Leon's, and the one by the shore/beach. And besides, anyone between the camp and the only one would have definitely heard his roar. And that covers a big area.)

James hardly managed to dodge the tree as he looked back and said,"You missed! Is that the best you can do!?" He then began to run and shouted to Adilia and shouted,"Get ready!"

@The Master @Dxni

Crouching slightly she nods even though James can't see her. Fixing her hair up, she watches them run through trees hoping no one dies on her watch.

Leon brought up his speed again, now close enough to swipe at James. Leon raised his right arms and took a lunge forward after a few more steps, swinging at James as time seemed to slow down.

( xD Save James, Adilia lol he is going to get rekt)

James felt the sting of claws on one of his hind legs and slowed down a little as he continued towards the tree. James then jumped forward and hoped that he was at the right tree and was waiting to become intangible.

Leon was so furious that he only sped up, his body adapting as it sensed he was going to ram into the tree.

Leon bellowed loudly, charging with a very powerful velocity towards James and the tree.

(I am posting what he looks like in my CS! Check it out (:3))

Jacob grinned. "I'm guessing telekinesis? But thank goodness...I was hoping I wasn't alone..." he shrugged at Jennifer with a small smile. "I'm one too; I won't make you gues, I myself dont know what its called."His legs and feet suddenly turned into hooves, then back to normal; his arms and hands into arms and paws of a cat, and back again. He then turned around to show two slits in his clothing. He bent forward a bit, making his shoulder blades visible, when they grew into large, dove-like wings of about 14 meters wide from tip to tip. He flapped them a bit, the combination of human and bird nearly angel like, then he shifted them back, his shoulder blades hidden in his shirt. He turned back around to Jenny. "I guess you can call me an animal shapeshifter...just not complete animal; I can only shift the parts of my body that I want to shift. So yea, I'm an other too."

Making a split decision Danielle jumps off the tree praying she lands on her target. Landing on Leon she turn him Intangible with her, knowing that if her turned with her he can't harm anyone else.

Leon charged through the tree and James. He slowed to a stop before reaching over to grab onto Adilia and growl at her. Leon was going to just fling her against the ground, which would turn her into mulch, but he decided to just toss her away from him. He wasn't going to kill Adilia.

(@The Master there are four camps: Leon's, James', Eden's, and then the new camp a mile away from Eden's; they're all actually pretty spread out... was explained a little earlier on the rp)

James watched a Adilia landed on Leon's back. He quickly shouted,"Adilia!" He then quickly ran to her as she was thrown. He looked down at her and said,"Please tell me your okay!" He then turned around to face Leon, his rage building as he said,"Come on you oversized bull! Just me and you!" He then got into a ready stance with his two large arms at the ready."

(Well I wasn't feeling like reading 30 rapidly building pages when I joined. Also everyone was together at one point and moved together, so that would be inconsistency on YOUR parts. Get rekt m8s *Revs my motorcycle and wheelies out of here* BI)

Leon was already rushing James, prepped to completely crush him with his charge. He bellowed as he got closer, swinging his tusks at just the right time.

James smiled as Leon charged him. He suddenly jumped up and landed on top of his back and grabbed onto his tusks and covered his eyes with his fur. He then braced himself for Leon to start loosing it.

Leon continued charging, smashing into a tree and crushing James against it as he tore the tree down with the impact. Because of the sudden weight Leon was slower so James wouldn't have died or broken anything from the crash, but his odds of being "okay" were extremely low.

James had the breath knocked out of him and felt as if his organs he switched places. He had enough energy to toss himself onto Leon's back and covered his eyes once more, but didn't grab his tusks. He could hardly breathe after that attack and maybe doing this could buy him some time. He then grabbed onto Leon and tried his best to steer him into a rock.

(God I can't see this going wrong at all xD )

Landing with a thud she grunts in pain, "I-I'm fine." She growls out trying to stand up. Once up she struggled walking, but manages. Run-hopping she stands by a tree waiting for the right moment.

After a long time if just lying and staring up at the trees, Carl finally began to stand up and make his way towards the (forest)camp, holding his bucket. The journey was long and excruciating due to Carl's condition, he was very sick.

After half an hour of plodding through the forest Carl arrived at camp and fell on the floor clutching his stomach, ignoring everything going on.

(It was after u joined xD you were chasing Jennifer I think x) besides only half the rp people went, some stayed at Eden's camp, but hey, I just wanted to let u know (OuO)

(A truly brilliant plan! xD What could go wrong?! XDDD)

Leon stopped charging and grabbed James. He threw him violently AT the rock, using both hands. Leon's strength could take out a tree with ease, so the result of his throw would turn James into a smear on the rock.

(
@Dxni Have Adilia save James from dying on impact Lol)

(Aw, I wanted a rodeo xD )

James hit the rock...hard. Now he was sure he broke something. He laid down on the ground and began to cough. Although he didn't become a stain he couldn't move. He could hardly breathe at all, he then tried to get up but fell back down.

(No thanks, I'm good I'll go get some water relax and then maybe save him.) Moving to James she grabs his hand turning them both intangible, "James, are you okay?" She asks hoping he wasn't dead.

James looked up at Adilia and said,"I can't walk, I got messed up pretty badly." He then suddenly changed back to his human form and all the bruises and cuts he had were much more visible. He then sighed and said,"I'm sorry."

Leon growled, grabbing onto a tree and ripping it off it's stump with a single hand. He walked over to James and Adilia, glaring at James. Leon growled a single word, "Fetch..." Before smashing the tree down against them. Leon knew they would live through it since they were intangible, but he did it to show that if Adilia hadn't been there he would not hesitate to end a life. Leon roared and stomped onto the tree, breaking it and the rock for effect. He bellowed at them before turning his back and trudging away.

James watched as the tree went through them and only muttered,"I can't move at all, I think he broke my ankle." He then tried to push himself up, but eventually gave up and simply laid under the tree.

Watching him turn back she scans his body squeezing James hand tighter, "Sorry for what?" She asks before flinching at the tree being thrown at them. Breathing hard she closes her eyes focuses all her strength on keeping them intangible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back