• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The island of the outcasts (Always accepting)

Leon had rushed over and swiped through them both. If Adilia hadn't made them intangible, all that would have been left would be a bunch of mangled meat. Leon roared in frustration and tried stomping on them, only to go through them again. He growled and took a step back. His body tried adapting, his muscles and bones shifting and altering. He glared at James, huffing with fury. He grumbled a single word, "Camp..." Before turning and walking towards James' camp.

With her heart pounding she lets go of James,"G-good thing I'm a fast runner or we would have been goners." She states still not believing what she just experienced. "I think we should go after him."

James quickly grabbed Adilia as they both became intangible. Once they returned to normal James nodded as he changed to his own beast form and without thinking threw Adilia onto his back and began to run on his own two hind legs. He didn't need to go onto all fours yet. He then quickly said,"What's the plan!?"

Holding onto James tightly she bites her lip nervously, "We have to find a way to calm him down and considering you made him angry I don't think you can do that. Or you could knock him out, but I rather you not do that."

Leon had made his way to their camp quickly and he stood in place, looking it over. He wanted to make James suffer for his insolence. Leon wanted blood and tears to be paid back, he had already gashed James so all that was left was to cause tears. Leon roared loudly, loud enough for the entire island to hear "KIIIIIIIILLLLL!"

(I have to go to bed guys. We can see what happens TOMORROW! Dun dun dun! > :D SUSPENSE)

((i am! @CelestialBunny ))

Carl regained consciousness back at the stream, still feeling terrible. He didn't want to get up, he didn't want to do anything. he took another sip from his bucket of water, but that was the most he could do.

(Me too!)

Jack followed Jenniferninto a small camp, whistling as he saw everything put together."Nice...did you build all of this?" He asked the girl @CelestialBunny (im out and about so I wont be able to respond as quickly!)

(I think the people in the camp should notice a pissed of rage monster roaring loudly since he is literally right there xD Of course they can go back to their convo while he destroys it. Their choice lol I can't make em do anything)

James followed closely behind the creature until he saw it at his camp. He quickly looked back at Adilia and said,"Alright, what do we do now?"

@Dxni

Hearing Leon roar she grips tighter onto James, "We should probably distract him and lead him away from camp. How exactly do we do that, I'm not quite sure yet." Sliding off his back Adilia moved around the camp using her X-Ray vision she keeps watch on Leon staying hidden behind the trees.

James nodded as he crouched down in the trees and said,"I have a idea...he wants blood clearly, so maybe I could be the distraction. Stay out of his sight, and go the the top tree over there and wait for me." He then let out a deep sigh as he said,"If I make it, you could just make us intangible, right?"

@Dxni

Thinking for a moment she nods, "Yeah, I can do that." Moving over to the tree he pointed to she starts to hoist herself up, "Be safe." She called climbing higher up

Last edited by a moderator:
James nodded as he ran into the camp and began to wave his arms and said,"Hey ugly, over here! You don't have shit on me! Come and get me!" He then began to run into the woods as fast as he could, hoping that he had angered the creature enough to chase after him.

@The Master

Jacob laughed. "Name's Jacob, remember? But you can call me Jack or Jake if you want." He looked around, then back at Jennifer. "Are you here by yourself?" He asked her, worried that a little girl would be left here on her own.

Aeron said:
Jacob laughed. "Name's Jacob, remember? But you can call me Jack if you want." He looked around, then back at Jennifer. "Are you here by yourself?" He asked her, worried that a little girl would be left here on her own.
"No I have Kat, Nicolai, Leon and ... Eden! They are amazing people, and my closest friends so far." I told Jacob.

Jacob blinked in surprise. "Really? Well that sounds convinient." He then thought for a second. "Are you human, Jennifer? And can I call you Jenny?" He asked with a grin.

Jacib chuckled. "I know that, silly, I mean if you have...gifts, or powers or something like that. Are you an 'other'?" He asked her as he sat in front of whatvseemed like a fire pit.

"Oh, yes I guess I'm an outcast." A little upset, Doesn't he have powers too? Why would he call us others? "Can you guess my power?" Jennifer made some raspberries making them go into her mouth. "Oh look magic raspberries!" She joked. @Aeron

Getting to the top of the tree she grips hard in anticipation. Moving slightly trying to use her X-Ray vision to see them she, only able to see James she stands to get a better view of Leon and James.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back