• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Island (Closed, Interest Check) (Multiple Fandom)

Seabiscuit

Long Shot Legend
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm not terribly good at writing this sort of thing, so I will just get to the point and the plot.

The Island

There is a tale of a mysterious island long forgotten to the sea. One by one people began to disappear from their timelines and world. Only to appear onto an unknown island of origin. No one knows why they had been brought to such a place. And more importantly, no one knows how to get home. Will they survive? Or will they thrive?

Rules:

-Not Mature (In the sexual aspect. Might contain some violence and swearing though.)

-You may be a character from any book, movie, tv show, video game, anything.

-Please state who you are joining as and what world they are from

-You can be any number of characters, as long as you can manage them all

-Don't take control of my roleplay if I am not online

-No OCs that lack a fandom. Those ruin roleplay like this.

Absolutely interested. Think I’ll start off with Lady from DMC4 and add one or two characters as I go.

Interested! Probably gonna play as Justice at first.

Character sheet is up!

Definitely interested! I’ll most likely play as Dark Pit from the Kid Icarus series if that’s alright 👍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back