• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Invectus Institute [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Niiceee, I imagine June and Josh would be dorm-buddies eh?

In any case, I was just wondering if you hyperlinked the wrong power in the lore for Pathifus (power hyperlinked to Mentifery) and Mentitia (power hyperlinked to Pathifery)?

Hey, since Amelia cant fight to save her life who wants to teach her self defense and fighting. It would be useful otherwise most of her constructs will be ranged based. Which isn't bad but its only using one edged part of a double bladed sword.

As much as I would love to offer Josh to teach since he loves helping, the guy only really knows how to throw a punch and run soooo

Yeah, not I.

Hey, since Amelia cant fight to save her life who wants to teach her self defense and fighting. It would be useful otherwise most of her constructs will be ranged based. Which isn't bad but its only using one edged part of a double bladed sword.
I think you would be my characters 3rd student t if anything lmao

She would likely train with her own constructs after a short time so if at all it would be probably just the basics.

Guys I'm sorry. It's been a very fluctuating day. Somethings have come up that have blindsided me and came from nowhere. I'll get back to it when I deal with some things. Sorry, miss you all. I hope you guys are having a great start to a new year.

Guys I'm sorry. It's been a very fluctuating day. Somethings have come up that have blindsided me and came from nowhere. I'll get back to it when I deal with some things. Sorry, miss you all. I hope you guys are having a great start to a new year.
No worries love. U do u

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been away, but honestly things have happened that have not been ideal and just destructive. I don't want you to think I ditched because I didn't but, I think I'm going to have to step away from Rping for a while. All that I ask is that you guys have the capacity to understand and forgive me because I was excited for this until things happened IRL. And if you don't take anything away from me but one thing, let it be this: PLEASE be kind and loving towards one another.

Hey guys, I'm sorry I've been away, but honestly things have happened that have not been ideal and just destructive. I don't want you to think I ditched because I didn't but, I think I'm going to have to step away from Rping for a while. All that I ask is that you guys have the capacity to understand and forgive me because I was excited for this until things happened IRL. And if you don't take anything away from me but one thing, let it be this: PLEASE be kind and loving towards one another.
Hey, it's okay buddy. Take all the time you need, real life comes first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back