• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Invectus Institute [OOC]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey! Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll most likely be unable to post until about Monday, been working on moving for a while and it's finally the day! Apologies for the late warning, I hadn't realised how close it was. Anyway, I'll see if I can make some time but no promises, yeah? Take care and good luck at Invectus!

Hey! Just thought I'd let everyone know that I'll most likely be unable to post until about Monday, been working on moving for a while and it's finally the day! Apologies for the late warning, I hadn't realised how close it was. Anyway, I'll see if I can make some time but no promises, yeah? Take care and good luck at Invectus!
Have fun

Thanks for the heads up!

There. I made time dammit! Hope my phone formatting didn't set everything on fire. I'm never sure how things will look on desktop unless I can check.

Also, is anyone else on the Plane from europe?
Bit late now but Farah's a Brit! Maybe the two can bond over some shared mockery of the French! Just, you know, a thought. ;)

So OppositeInverse OppositeInverse how do our character powers show up during the Weaving? I know you'd explain in the main thread, or something, but I'm curious.
They'll go through an ethereal test of sorts, which was the purpose to the simulations in the tests. But, The Weaving will be much more consequential and will force them to take it seriously. The stigma of triggering such a deep neural response combined with the Weaving's purpose (Which will be explained IC as you said) will "awaken" the evoplasm in the characters.

They'll go through an ethereal test of sorts, which was the purpose to the simulations in the tests. But, The Weaving will be much more consequential and will force them to take it seriously. The stigma of triggering such a deep neural response combined with the Weaving's purpose (Which will be explained IC as you said) will "awaken" the evoplasm in the characters.
Exciting

Aren't they in different Houses?

In any case, is my dude the only Freshman guy or am I not seeing things right here

I'd honestly encourage cross house roommates. It would allow all students to gain and understanding of what exactly is all around them.

That is true. It'd be nice for them to not be separated based on houses. I just thought about that because boss wrote that there were three dorms.

Okay, I'll change it to cross house, and just make academia and extracurricular things house based. I can also do a suite based dorm style that way it can be 4 roommates with a unit to themselves.

Aren't they in different Houses?

In any case, is my dude the only Freshman guy or am I not seeing things right here
June is a Freshman.

OppositeInverse OppositeInverse should we just post about moving and going to the gymnasium or should we stop to interact w/ our headmasters?
Either or, I was going to NPC them next post anyways and they'll be interacting with everyone more or less when every students gets to the gym.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back