• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Importance of Family (MxF, Looking for Male)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I am looking to create/RP a family centered RP. I would like my character to either to be currently pregnant in the RP, or to get pregnant at some point.
One idea was where my character is currently pregnant, is that she's a single mom that either jut moved into town or is an old resident of the town. She would have a six year old and been pretty far along with twins.

For a fantasy plot here is one idea I had~

Our characters grew up together, royalty (my character) and personal bodyguard. Though the bodyguard position was not given until both our characters were in their early teens. They did everything together in fact. They were absolutely the best of friends. As the two grew soon enough rumors spread far and wide about their impending engagement, as it had to happen being that they were so close their ranks matter not. Behind the scenes the two were very much in love but rank was an issue.
The King refused the marriage between them, unless that is, the bodyguard (your character) proved himself. How? The King declared he would go to war and either win and come back to marry his heir, or fail and never return.

Though my character insisted that your character ignore the challenge- as it was more likely he would fall against the powerful enemy, the guard decided to take this challenge and win.

Five years passed and because so much time passed with no word, everyone believed the warrior to be dead.

Now, low and behold your character- who is now the Ruler of the Lira Kingdom, has returned to find their mate dying and searching for a spouse by hosting a ball. But that doesn't deter them, as they came back to take back what was theirs and no one will stop them. Right?

Also, I'm happy to have any RP be modern or fantasy. Either way, I'd love to discuss all of this more so feel free to comment below or PM me~

---

My character if modern rp-

Name: Echo Okura
Place of Birth: New York City
Species/Racial Origin: Human/Asian

Appearance/Description: The young woman is surprisingly fit for being a single mom- though considering she is always on her feet chasing her little ‘monster’, maybe it is more understandable. She stands at a shorter height of exactly 5 feet. Her skin is a natural light cocoa color, darkening during the summer months and becoming lighter during the winter. She is a bit self conscious about her body, from the few stretch marks from her first pregnancy and now her second, where she is getting larger than her last.
Echo has long black hair along those dark locks are a handful of pure white strands, soft and fine. It is a bit flat and hard to keep its style unless she uses hairspray which she avoids like the plague. Still, being that it is so long she does tend to keep it in a braid or up in a styled bun, with two steel and design carved sticks decorating the updo. The woman has eyes as dark as chocolate which always hold a soft glint of kindness and almost seem to brighten when she smiles or laughs.

Scars: To her chagrin, Echo has quite a few scars reflecting how life has treated her thus far. Faint burn markings are forever etched to the palm and back of her hands. A small scar across her left eye. Long shallow lines on her upper back.

Personality/Attitude: Echo is a firm but kind woman, never showing her exhaustion or negativity in front of others. A belief of hers is that one should always try to show the world positivity, as it truly makes a difference. A soft smile and sweet words are her usual go-to when faced with negativity. Still, she is a mother and so there is a side of her that is very protective and won’t put up with certain acts or attitudes.

Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Okura has her six-year-old daughter named Eva who has her mothers eyes but her fathers lighter brown hair. They also have a black and brown splotched bunny named Hoppers.
Hobbies/Interests: The single mom loves to bake and sing, listening to music whenever she gets the chance. She also absolutely adores ice skating.
Philosophy of Life: "A smile is the universal language of kindness."~~~"Family. It isn't just through blood but through the bonds you make with others."
Education/Special Training: High school diploma. Her former husband would always discourage her form going to college and now she doesn't have the time.
Occupation: Part time barista and part time teacher's assistant.
Other: Having been divorced and her parents unwilling to have her in their life because of it, she moved as far away as she could.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back