• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious

Will have a post up for Eliza either later tonight or early tommorw. Is it okay if her's is short? Like a a paragraph or too if that? I'll also have one up for Hakeem as well either tonight or tommorow

I'm probably not gonna respond to the Eliza post. I'm just gonna wait for the next scene and keep it moving from there.

Sorry. We lied. The new episode will be starting tonight for sure. I will not go to sleep until that thing is up. Promise!

Hey guys! so this freshman orientation class takes places as a class once a week. (This first one is before the official classes started then after would be normal) All of our freshmen got grouped together for this class, and are led by a student, in this case Saruh.

Today all of the classes are meeting simultaneously, and then later it will fit around your character's schedules.

Is anyone home?
Alright, one- I'm sorry but we already have an international student. If you could please choose a different type of student it would be greatly appreciated.

Two- This is not a fast roleplay. We do not post up responses every single day. It takes time and there are points where we can all go waiting for a week if not more. Please be patient as that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back