• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious

Alright, one- I'm sorry but we already have an international student. If you could please choose a different type of student it would be greatly appreciated.

Two- This is not a fast roleplay. We do not post up responses every single day. It takes time and there are points where we can all go waiting for a week if not more. Please be patient as that would be greatly appreciated as well.

Sorry, Puddin', I just get a bit self conscious and a little nervous when the RP doesn't progress in the slightest, it makes me feel like I've done something bad. Plus, I've been in too many fast paced RPs. Also, there should be at least one new post up at least once a day so the RP doesn't seem dead.

Last edited:
Sorry, Puddin', I just get a bit self conscious and a little nervous when the RP doesn't progress in the slightest, it makes me feel like I've done something bad. Plus, I've been in too many fast paced RPs. Also, there should be at least one new post up at least once a day so the RP doesn't seem dead.

Nah.

tumblr_ntdw6fn9Ac1qj9m57o1_400.gif

Ok i'm back on my GM ISH.

Fanaa Fanaa Sorry, but at the moment you're out of the roleplay. Not sure if you're active or even care, but you're welcome to come back but I'm going to need you to PM juju and ask her to get back in if you want to, and then immediately get a post up.

As far as everyone else, EPISODE 1 Is orientation as Juju's post showcased. As mentioned several times before, so I will once again iterate it. This is a year long class intended to help cultivate the students into proper college students. It is lead by seniors, mainly psychology majors, and is a pass or fail class. It is required to pass in order to take 300 level classes. The class includes group discussions, papers, and events. Pass or Fail is completely up to the discretion of the orientation leader.

ALL OF THE FRESHMEN IN THIS ROLEPLAY HAVE THE SAME ORIENTATION CLASS. This is done to force a natural interaction. Also, your particular orientation is led by my NPC Saruh. Her brief CS is in the NPC page that I don't feel like grabbing. So quick facts.

Her FC is SZA. She is a senior, a singer (as you saw in her post) that is relatively known around campus. She is an AKA, a Psychology Pre-Law major. Her brother is the highly touted incoming Freshman Quarterback. She is originally from NY/NJ, but lived in Atlanta a bunch. She's very laid back and just likes to smoke weed and be really chill, but when she's serious about something she does it well.

I expect to see posts within the week from Aster Sapphire Aster Sapphire lonecoyote lonecoyote (make maui love jae already :X ) . D O V E . D O V E The Comet The Comet

Ok i'm back on my GM ISH.

Fanaa Fanaa Sorry, but at the moment you're out of the roleplay. Not sure if you're active or even care, but you're welcome to come back but I'm going to need you to PM juju and ask her to get back in if you want to, and then immediately get a post up.

As far as everyone else, EPISODE 1 Is orientation as Juju's post showcased. As mentioned several times before, so I will once again iterate it. This is a year long class intended to help cultivate the students into proper college students. It is lead by seniors, mainly psychology majors, and is a pass or fail class. It is required to pass in order to take 300 level classes. The class includes group discussions, papers, and events. Pass or Fail is completely up to the discretion of the orientation leader.

ALL OF THE FRESHMEN IN THIS ROLEPLAY HAVE THE SAME ORIENTATION CLASS. This is done to force a natural interaction. Also, your particular orientation is led by my NPC Saruh. Her brief CS is in the NPC page that I don't feel like grabbing. So quick facts.

Her FC is SZA. She is a senior, a singer (as you saw in her post) that is relatively known around campus. She is an AKA, a Psychology Pre-Law major. Her brother is the highly touted incoming Freshman Quarterback. She is originally from NY/NJ, but lived in Atlanta a bunch. She's very laid back and just likes to smoke weed and be really chill, but when she's serious about something she does it well.

I expect to see posts within the week from Aster Sapphire Aster Sapphire lonecoyote lonecoyote (make maui love jae already :X ) . D O V E . D O V E The Comet The Comet
Working on it now ;)

LMAO...fair enough...

I'll PM you. It has to do with the upperclassmen, they don't have to be idle for this lol

I forget that this exists really.....

*mumbles to self* I think Maui would go Greek. Statton probably liked the idea and rushed just for the hell of it but then dropped out. Maui would just be all about Greek life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back