• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Illustrious

There's this one picture I found of him and I swear to you it screams nothing but 'I made a deal with the devil' to me.

Literally these. They just have that vibe to them to me and I don't know why.
Like... Why

I've also written my problematic posts... I will now take a moment to recuperate by knitting.

He really doesn't lmao.

Ayeeee litty titty!! What do you knit? I'm in the process of making a blanket. I started it in December and I'm nowhere near done. I just managed to cover my legs. It's because I had to take several months off when making it.
Right now I'm knitting my second hat (first attempt was terrible though). Just incase you didn't know, there's this... I guess circular thingy you knit on to make a hat, if you were going to try it. I'm sure I'll remember the name later.

my post here is done.. -goes back to playing 2k-

WE GOT AN ADULT. SHE HAD THE MILK.

Right now I'm knitting my second hat (first attempt was terrible though). Just incase you didn't know, there's this... I guess circular thingy you knit on to make a hat, if you were going to try it. I'm sure I'll remember the name later.

It's really the fact that I know exactly what you're talking about but don't know the name either xD.
I made a hat once. It was the first time I started knitting and I was supposed to make a square but the shit became round so I just kept going lmao.

Do you know how to do the knit, purl, knit combo. I can't for the life of me get it right and it's like the most common pattern.

WE GOT AN ADULT. SHE HAD THE MILK.

It's really the fact that I know exactly what you're talking about but don't know the name either xD.
I made a hat once. It was the first time I started knitting and I was supposed to make a square but the shit became round so I just kept going lmao.

Do you know how to do the knit, purl, knit combo. I can't for the life of me get it right and it's like the most common pattern.
Yeah, I do know how. You'll probably get the hang of it sooner or later though. ^_^

OK LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...weesuh I'm Aku. Oh you knew that? So forget pleasantries? Bet dah.

I need a post from Fanaa Fanaa and BishPlz BishPlz ASAH (that's asap but pronounced in Atlanta language)

I love you lonecoyote lonecoyote and know you're busy so I'm not going to yell at ya...but you know why i'm here.

@Smoaki You made me a promise you didn't keep in your CS, that means you lied to me. Das not cool.

. D O V E . D O V E Our characters are going to know each other from orientation for new cheerleaders from the summer...so..she just almost got in a fight and was dragged outside ...so....since you currently don't have an interaction, mayhaps popping that off? Ok thank you.

This is just a scene to get everybody in the rp going, but I want to end this soon so please POST. ( Semblance Semblance if you're still interested, hopefully you can get a character in for the beginning of the next episode...the first real episode)

I think I covered everything...

Y'ALL SEEN DAKOTA'S BODY..DAYUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

OK LADIES AND GENTLEMAN...weesuh I'm Aku. Oh you knew that? So forget pleasantries? Bet dah.

I need a post from Fanaa Fanaa and BishPlz BishPlz ASAH (that's asap but pronounced in Atlanta language)

I love you lonecoyote lonecoyote and know you're busy so I'm not going to yell at ya...but you know why i'm here.

@Smoaki You made me a promise you didn't keep in your CS, that means you lied to me. Das not cool.

. D O V E . D O V E Our characters are going to know each other from orientation for new cheerleaders from the summer...so..she just almost got in a fight and was dragged outside ...so....since you currently don't have an interaction, mayhaps popping that off? Ok thank you.

This is just a scene to get everybody in the rp going, but I want to end this soon so please POST. ( Semblance Semblance if you're still interested, hopefully you can get a character in for the beginning of the next episode...the first real episode)

Ah I'm so sorry, but I think I'm going to have to skip out on this one. My classes and job have been filling more time than I expected, so I don't think I can commit to another RP right now. You guys have fun tho! :)

AkuTheWolfOkami AkuTheWolfOkami while I was driving home after work "FUCK I DIDNT POST A REPLY YET AKU'S GONNA BEAT MY ASS" came out of my mouth and I knew it was a sign. I'm gonna cook some dinner and I'll get ya a reply(:

I'll try to get a reply up later. Just try though cause I have a party tomorrow

Speaking of Lo.... I need for people who haven't posted to get a post in soon. One more round of posting and we're into the real start of the rp.

I'll give everyone about a week to get another post in.....would love for it if y'all were quicker and got it done sooner. Once everyone who has posted gets their last post in, we're going to move on. Even if that means tomorrow.

I'll still give those who haven't posted the full week to get their first, so by next wendesday if you haven't, you're dropped. Sorry not sorry. Slow repliers kill roleplays.. dassa fact.

Sorry! I was sick for the last week in a half and I'm going through some family issues, so I'm just gonna sit out on this one. Sorry for wasting your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back