• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

(Hey, you're alright. I get needed a break if you're busy or feeling too anxious. Take as long of a break as you need. There's no rush.)

[I'm so sorry ;w; I will respond tomorrow since I'm busy today. Again, I'm sorry that I keep going back on my word-]

[Good. Been doing a lil sort of part time job for this season, about to end soon though but I hope to do it again next Spring. Also the typical thing on Wednesday and Fridays keepin' me busy ;w;]

[I'm sorry! I will respond this upcoming weekend since I got sick ;w; And I'm hoping I will get out of this icky feeling this weekend, taking cold medicine.]

[Sorry this took so long- I'm still a little sick but I'm good enough to post ;w; Again sorry.]

Eis felt the slightest bit of relief that he would be the first the two siblings would speak to, so that would give him enough time to express his apologies and try to explain the current situation, hopefully without either of the two being too angered at him for this sudden change of plan. He rushed towards the study, his mind whirling on how he could potentially prepare the two for the questioning they would put in the front force of. "I'm so sorry, Oliver, Olivia. I ended causing the plan to change due to my irritation of your parents and the Royals are soon to be coming to ask about this situation from the two of you." Was what he said as soon as entered the room, clearly frantic and nerves on end even if his stature and facial didn't express such.

"I hadn't intended for the two of you to end up the main attraction of this plan in the end, if I could of helped. I shouldn't of spoke of you being here- But if I hadn't, I worried that your Father may have tried to twist my words in a direction that would make this plan faulty due to supposed lack of evidence. I apologize so much..." He soon became out of breath as this was the most he had ever spoken in such a quick succession in a long while during his self-isolation. "I-I will try to make it so only one person is allowed to ask each of you a limit of questions at a time so that they may not overwhelm you."

[Sorry if this isn't good enough to have waited for so long ;w;]

The prince and princess were slightly worried something had happened when a maid came to get them. But they still followed the maid to the study. Once they was there, they thanked the maid before taking a seat, waiting for find out what was happening. That was when Eis came in. Oliver was quick to pick up on how frantic the other male was, dispite his expression nor stature showed it. He got to the feet and moved to stand by the male's side. "Eis, it's alright." Oliver reassured. "I understand your irritation towards our parents. But you did you're best. It may be a change in plan but we'll be able to handle." He continued, seeing that Eis was on edge. Mostly likely due to not being to keep them out the matter like he had promised. He gently took the other's hands in his rubbed his thumb over his skin to help calm his nerves. "Please take ease Eis. It was good you were able to to bring the matter to the other royals attention." He told him.

Olivia was a bit nervous as she had listened to the king's explanation. But a look of understanding from her brother, she gave a small nod in response. "Oliver is right. You were able to put doubt in their minds about our mother and father's able to be good rulers." She commented. She then paused brief moment, trying to keep her nerves in check. "We understand why you had mentioned us. You were put in a difficult spot and did what you had to. As nervous as the thought of speaking to the other royals make me feel, I appreciate that you're willing to try making things easier for us. So please allow us to do our best in return." She said, grateful that Eis had and still was willing to help them so much.

(It's alright. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Also don't worry about it. I thought it was pretty good.)

It was the first time in a long time that Eis felt that he wasn't truly alone now as he listened to the two Siblings comfort him in their own way, and he knew that he shouldn't be causing them any more issue than what is going to be occurring so he tried his best to recollect himself; his breathing mainly and easing his heart. Hopefully that didn't bite him later on since his heart never worked this hard before... "Thank you- I truly felt like I had ended up letting the two down when they were speaking of involving you both, but I also know that this would of been inevitable as we have no evidence other than you two in regards to your Kingdom's current issues." He looked at their joined hands with the slightest of softness, as he fully calmed himself before he heard the knocking on the door. "I think it is time... I promise that if anything ends up going wrong, I will protect you two with my very being."

This was the first for his eyes to not appear cold and sharp but more so headstrong and determined as he reluctantly let go of Oliver's hands and headed over to door. "I will believe in you two as much as you did for me in turn- We will get through this and solve your Kingdom's issues no matter what, I promise."

(it's okay. I'm sorry. I did mean to get my post up, but I ended up getting a bit busier so wasn't able to work on it properly)

Oliver smiled softly at the other. "It's alright, truly Eis. We both understand you couldn't help the turn of events to the plans." He reassured him, making it clear that the King didn't let them down. The twin both knew in the first place that they probably wouldn't even gotten to the truth to many of the royals on their own without Eis's help. They were both ready to repay that favor when the time comes. Until then they needed to focus on the matter at hand. the prince looked down at their hands as the other reluctantly let go, silently wishing they were able to stay like that a little bit longer. "And we promise to our best as well." He said with a small smile, taking the difference in Eis's eyes. They weren't cold, but seemed to glow with determination. It warmed his heart a bit to see the other opening up more.

Olivia nodded in agreement. "We trust you'll do your best to keep things in line. We'll do our best as well." She said. As Eis turned to leave the room, her brother turned to her. "You don't think they'll let Mother or Father in first right?" She asked, unsurely. She didn't think she could face either of them just yet. "I doubt they will be let in first. But don't worry, we're in this together. You won't be facing them alone." Oliver reassured her as he stepped over to her side. She smiled faintly. "I'm the oldest twin, yet you're the one comforting me." She said light heartedly. Oliver chuckled lightly in response. "It just what siblings do." He answered.

On the outside of the study, things were a little tense between the other royals. They were waiting for King Geflimmer to come back and let them start. During the King and Queen Evans seemed to be growing more on edge slowly and had tried to claim that they would be the first to speak with their children. But the claim was quickly shut down by the Queen Taylor. "You didn't seem to want to speak to them so quickly at first, you can wait now." She said, causing them to fall silent. King Willaims was the first to take notice to Eis's return. "Ah King Geflimmer, are the prince and princess ready to be spoken to? You can decide who get to go in first." He asked.

[I'm sorry for not responding yet! ;w; I have been busy and I will hopefully post this week/weekend!]

[I'm sorry for taking so long ;w; I'm going to hopefully respond this 'weekend' I hope- I'm so sorry.]

[Again, I'm sorry ;w; I've been busy with my computer since I got parts for it and had to get it workin' again. I will definitely try to do my post this weekend! ;u;]

[I'm so sorry ;w; I will respond this weekend! I'm sorry that I keep backtracking on my word ;n;]

[Sorry for taking so long ;w; Hopefully it is okay-]

It felt like he was giving the siblings to the enemy as he let go of the Prince's hand, ever so reluctantly, and he could only hope that fate allowed them the tiniest bit of relief by not allowing their parents to be the first to question them. As he exited the room, he could easily tell that all the Royals were itching to ask their many questions like vultures upon a fresh corpse, but he would keep such words to himself and attempt to mend the possible issue of their intended targets from entering first and bothering the two so early on in the meeting. "Ah- Yes, I've returned and they have been notified of your presence." He was the slightest surprise that he was given control of the situation, since he had thought he would need to grovel to keep the siblings safe.

"Of course. I feel like the accused should be the last to speak to the two, as I don't wish for their mentality to be shaken nor answers to be influenced negatively due to their familial bond." Despite the simplicity of his words, it was clear that he intended the meaning to be sharp and threatening towards the Royals. "I feel like those who have one or two questions should enter the room first, for a starter."

(sorry for the late reply. Things were a little busy this week, so I only able to work on my post in short bits. Hope it's okay. )

King Williams nodded in response. He wondered if he looked similar to a fool for giving so much control of the situation to the young King. But it was the safer choice. The last thing he wanted was to end up on King Geflimmer's bad side. Many of the other royal most likely felt the same way as no one tried to rush the situation at hand. Even though they were clearly itching to give their questions to the prince and princess. The undertone of the young king's words were clear as day for the royals. "Of course. The party in question won't enter the room until everyone else is done." He said. Much to King and Queen's Evans dismay. With eyes on them, they had no way of getting in the room. Now they wouldn't be able to keep the prince or princess quite.

When it was stated that those who had the fewest questions could go first, the royals looked among themselves. Alot of them had many questions, they would like to ask, regarding the situation. While they were trying to decide which questions to go with, so that they could be first. Queen Taylor watched them, before letting out a faint sigh. Honestly it felt exhausting watching them act like this. The elderly Queen stepped forward. "I only have one question, so I'll go in first." She stated with no hesitation. As she moved to pass the young King and enter the room, she stopped by Eis. "Once this matter is resolved. I would like a moment to speak with you King Geflimmer, okay?" she asked.

(Would you like to skip forward a like to after all the royal have asked their questions?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back