• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[Good! :] Busy on Wednesday and Fridays so that has made me have a difficult time responding.]

[I will respond later today ;w; I'm so, so sorry. I've been really affected by the weather and it's been making me tired and adding to the two days I'm always busy, it's been hard to get my attention going. I will definitely and hopefully respond today ;u;]

[Hopefully this is okay! ;w;]

Eis could only slightly revel at the discourse he had caused in the meeting room as it clearly showed that there was no strong case against his words, even from any ally of their targeted Kingdom whom were obviously keeping themselves silent and small to avoid any altercation due to their relations. And it was more so gratifying to see the opposing King succumb to rage and lies as he desperately tried to save face despite it being cemented that all of this was fact and any further argument would be met with disbelief and irritation from the other fellow Royals. Honestly, he felt unsure whether or not he could of brought Oliver and Olivia into this room when it was obvious that their family reunion wouldn't be all too pleasant from the reactions given from their mere mention, but he knew that the two would likely be strong enough to not let their emotions get a hold of them when this was something of great importance for them and their people.

"Are you positive that you wish not to see your own Children, whom are alive and well, and not subjected to the guillotine or imprisoned? I would think it would be a given for any parent." Now he was just stoking the fire slowly burning up in the other King, as if playing with a toy that was just about to break down and collapse under all of this scrutiny. "Well, they are here if any Royal wishes to meet them outside and hear their testimony on their current situation and further proof on my words. I can honestly hope that you would all agree that the current mood and actions of their own blood would make it hard for them to even speak a word should they come into this room. Though I feel such actions have further cemented the integrity of my claims."

"Of course, we would be happy to." Oueen Evans spoke up. Her word were a lie though, but they couldn't let the other kingdom think that they didn't care at all. "This.. This is a meeting between rulers. They only a prince and princess, this is no place for them." She tried to explain. Though her words didn't seem to sit well with the other rulers. While yes this is a meeting for only Kings and Queens. Most had children of their own, and few of them did think seeing their child safe would be more important than following the meetings rules. Besides, the prince and princess in question were of the same age as King Geflimmer. Not only that, but Prince Oliver was the kingdom's chosen heir. So it would be fine if he came into the room, as he would attend the meetings one day himself. King Evans could see that they weren't really getting anyone on their side, and was becoming more enraged by it. Everything was going good, until this brat just show up.

King Williams took the chance to spoke next. "I can't disagree that there is rules. But there no rule to meeting with them outside of meeting room like King Geflimmer had offered." He said as he looked towards King and Queen Evans. Not giving them a chance to argue, He looked towards the other rulers. "All in favor of going to hear the testimony of the Prince and Princess raise your hand." He stated. There was a brief moment of silent before Queen Taylor raise her hand, it didn't take long after that for most of the other rulers to follow her lead and raise their hands as well. King Williams looked at the number of hands and nodded. "Then it was decided. We'll hear their testimony on the situation." he said. He turned to face King Geflimmer. "I'll have a servant bring them to next room over. We'll be able to listen to them there, is that alright?" He asked.

[I will respond either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow! ;w;]

[Good! Been feeling not too well in the stomach but other than that, I've been fine. Busy too as usual on Wednesdays and Fridays.]

[I will respond tomorrow! Sorry I've been busy this week ;w;]

[I'm so sorry! I'm going to respond this weekend, and again sorry for going back on my word over and over, but I don't wanna keep you in the dark! ;w;]

(it's alright. I don't mind waiting. I get if things get busy or if you don't always have the time. So there's no rush.)

[Sorry for all the wait! ;w; I'm going to possibly be busy this week and I didn't want to make you wait any longer than it has been! ;u;]

Honestly Eis had hoped that the Prince and Princess wouldn't have to be involved in this more than what was currently about to proceed given the fact they would be talking ill of their own parents possibly and in front of high-standing individuals other than himself. At least it wouldn't be within the meeting room and they possibly will be limited to interacting with one Noble at a time and not be subjected to a multiple barrage of questions and the tension of many eyes looking upon them. He had to force himself to raise his hand in unison with the other Royals as this idea wasn't in his previous imaging of this meeting going and again, he could only hope the two siblings wouldn't be too stressed out by this sudden change.

"I don't mind them being involved in this meeting as they are both possible heirs to their prospective Kingdom but I have only one wish and that is for them to be subjected to one question at a time for they are still young and I feel like this sort of sudden involvement quite stressful." He knew that he was just as young as Oliver and Olivia but he at least had experience with dealing with higher individuals when it came down to such a situation and they were truly sheltered from dealing with affairs such as these and he didn't want them to go through more than what is needed. "I hope my wishes aren't selfish nor beyond reasoning." Of course he would make sure to go on ahead to see the two to let them know of this change of plans for even though he may be perceived as cruel and cold, to him these two were the closest he had to companions since his reign.

(it's alright. I honestly thought my post had gone through, my bad. Was having some trouble with the internet at my house, so it made it a bit hard to be on the site properly.)

King Williams listened to the request politely, a little surprised by the consideration the young king was showing for the prince and princess. Yes he did claim their were innocent in the matter. But most rulers would want to get the answers out as fast as possible, even if it might being the questioned party uncomfortable sometimes. But he couldn't deny the truth is his statement. The prince and princess are most likely inexperienced with these situations. So it would be hard to get answers from them if they became overwhelmed. "There is nothing unreasonable with your request. They'll be questioned one at a time." He told king Geflimmer. He then stepped away from the table for a moment to ring a small bell, singling for a maid to came. "Bring Prince and Princess Evans to the study next to the meeting room." He told her, before sending her off. He then stepped back over to the table. "They'll be in the next room in a few minutes, so everyone thinks of what questions you'll like to ask." He informed the other rulers. "If you would like King Geflimmer, since they are your guest. You can go in and speak with them first." He offered.

Oliver and Olivia were with King Williams's daughter when a maid came to get them. They shared an unsure look before following after the maid as she led the way to the study. The prince asked the maid what was happening. Only to be informed that they were asked for by King Williams. Once they were at the study, the maid said she would inform her king that they were here and that if they needed anything to just ring the bell. Before leaving the twins on their own. "Oliver do you think something happened?" Olivia asked her brother. Oliver gave her an unsure look. "I'm not sure. But I hope Eis is okay." He said, worried for the other male.

[This weekend I will respond ;w; Sorry, also I will be very, very busy this upcoming week so you know :] ]

[I'm sorry for being so, so much of a liar ;w; My week has ended up being freed up so I'll respond tomorrow- I'm so sorry ;w; I don't mean to keep you waiting.]

(hey it's alright. You can't always control when you're going to be busy or not. So it's fine, I get it completely.)

[I'm sorry for taking a break ;w; Been busy irl with different stuff and those stuff had been making me anxious for a good couple of days, I apologize ;u; I will respond this weekend, I promise this time.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back