• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

Foxlove2

*Daydreamer*
Ooc:
I'll glad that I remembered what I had written on the last port.

Ic:
A garden in the center of the castle? That was definitely something new. Usually when a castle had a garden, it was in the back behind it. But it made sense on why he couldn't see any type of garden from a distance when he was coming here in the carriage. But hearing of this design, made the castle seem a lot more interesting to the prince. "That is definitely interesting." Oliver commented. He wondered what kind of plants were grown here. Were they different from the ones back home, or would some of the plants there be the same. Regardless, he was sure that it had to be a beautiful area. At Eis's words, he gave a light laugh and nodded a bit. He was impressed that the other was able to think of his reason behind asking about the garden. "You're correct. That was my reason for asking. Of course I would be happy to provide a piece of my work for you." He said smiling a bit.

Eis could easily tell that the topic of the garden interested the other greatly given it was unlikely for one to even be situated in the middle rather than made around the castle walls for visitors and people to look upon at the variety of plant life and colors that they had never looked upon in their lives. In his mind, their garden wasn't quite flourished with rarity nor exotic in nature but it held a place in his heart and as such, he had it tended to each and every day to ensure it's leaves and flowers remained green and alive. "Yes, my Mother had been the one to bring such life to what had prior been a empty piece of land where only grass and weeds grew. It truly is a sight to behold..." It hurt a slight bit in his chest to speak of the prior Queen, his Mother, for it brought back memories that weren't quite pleasant and graphic in imagery like they only had occurred recently rather than years.

"I will patiently wait then. Though in honest, it will be quite an endeavor not to feel impatience and anticipation later on." It was true that he wished to see something unlike the other, more well-known, works of prominent artists and painters that scattered the inner castle walls and rooms even if it would likely be simple and not extravagant with detail and imagery, he still wished to see something new and foreign to his eyes, something that was sketched with passion rather than duty.

So it was his mother that started the garden to begin with. He wondered what kind of woman she was. No one ever really talks about the prior Queen and King, so he didn't know that much about them. "She must of really enjoyed making the garden." He said softly. He didn't try to press Eis to talk more about his mother. After all a topic like that, could still bring pain and sadness to the other. He couldn't imagine what it felt like to lose both parents at such a young age. But he knew that he felt very sad at the lost of losing those that he cared about. So when the King moved on with the conversation, he allowed it.

"That's is understandable." Oliver said with a light laugh. He couldn't blame the male for becoming impatient to see his work, after showing an interest in seeing them. The prince could understand that very well. He was always excited to see the new pieces of art the came to his home kingdom growing up. Always interested in seeing what it would look like and inspired the painting. Though he often enjoyed the landscapes more than the portraits of his family that the artist would most of the time. "I promise it will be worth the wait Eis." He told him.

The King was glad his familial bonds were not questioned nor asked about since he would be unable to truly answer such without feeling the typical rising of fear and guiltiness even if they weren't warranted with suck memories of the inevitable. That was why no one dare speak of what occurred to his Father and Mother since most feared that it would a violent response or end in their lives, even if that was all fabrications of fear-filled townspeople or royals of other countries. "Yes... She wanted to bring some life and color to the grey surrounding us." The stones were cold in their color and dull with their lack of vibrancy and décor no matter how one will cover them with portraits or paintings of scenery that were only fabrications of the true beauty of nature. Maybe that was why he never stayed in one place of the castle and most of the time he will seek the refuge and solitude that the garden provided, like a fond memory he can relive.

Eis was both surprised and internally delighted to hear such a pleasant sound from his guest, laughing, a reaction he has never received nor head in years in cold truth. "I hope that it will be so and with that, I will wait even if it will remain prominent in my mind." He truly couldn't wait to see what his guest would provide him with and that's why he will resist the temptation of sneaking a peek or rushing the process. "I might even put it on display for all to see..." That was a whisper, a little anticipated surprise he would provide for he could tell that the other's passion needed to be shown even if only himself and the servants got to lay their eyes on it.

"I see." Oliver said softly. He could understand the prior Queen's intentions. Yes the castle did hold beauty in it, but it felt cold at the same time. Despite all the people that lived here, it seemed liked there was no life in these walls as well. It sad to see a kingdom in such a state. He wished that there was something he could do with help with it. Maybe he could brain storm some ideas later. Hopefully there was something he could. But for now, he put his focus back on the topic at hand.

Part of him could tell the King seemed surprised by him laughing. 'Could it be that no one laughs around here that much?' He wondered to himself. He hoped during his time here, he could trying the people here feel more lively. After all the prince always found it enjoyable to see other's happy and laughing. "Then I look forward to tomorrow." He said cheerfully. Once he gets to the garden tomorrow, he could get started on the drawing. He looked forward to it quite a lot. He never had someone other then a couple the servants back home show interest in seeing his work. So he was determined to do his very best. He also didn't doubt Eis's words. A King is always a man of their words. So even if he is looking forward to it, Oliver trusted him to be patient. "Now is there anything you would like to ask of me now?" He asked kindly. it was best to more the conversation forward, so that way the King's anticipation to see his way doesn't grow too fast.

Eis could easily tell that his reaction to the other's joy was noticed and if he was capable of doing so, his face would of been red out of embarrassment for acting such informally and showing his inexperience with such noises and sounds, for never did he hear any joyful festivities nor sounds within the castle walls as like his persona, it was cold and empty while the outside world was warm and alive. His eyes avoided the other's and decided to find some interest in the small buds among the flowers, which was interesting in it's own small way but it was truthfully just a excuse to not end up showing his weaknesses once again like that even if there was a small part of him wanted to make his guest laugh like before. He was weak to his guest in more ways than he expected, even if he was to grow closer to them as his future Queen, it was new experience after new experience that it boggled his mind and made it difficult to remain calm inside.

"I... um... As well." His mind was still ablaze with the prior exposure fresh inside his thoughts and it made him tongue-tied as a result with these weird feelings of wanting to see more of those happy sounds from his guest, see them happy in general from his actions or words as it brought a sensation of warmth throughout him with just the thought. It wasn't right for him to grow weak in front of someone would be his future Queen, it would show that he was incapable of handling romantic interactions and that he was nothing but a fool to think he deserved someone beside him. He felt himself jump when he was suddenly addressed with a question, his mind now perking back to the situation at hand rather than his own musings plaguing his mind. "Uhm... Tell me about your Kingdom. I've only known of it by name but never got to learn of the country as a whole."

The prince wouldn't say this out loud. But It was a little strange to hear the King stumbled on his words. Was it truly that surprising to hear a laugh? It was a common thing to hear back at his kingdom. But it was easy to forget at time that not all kingdoms are the same. 'Since that seems to be the case here. I'll definitely laugh more to help him get use to it.' Oliver thought. He wanted to see Eis open up more, wanting to see the emotions that were hidden behind this cold persona. Maybe he will with time.

"Of course. I would be happy to." Oliver said with a small nod, after hearing the King ask about his home kingdom. His kingdom wasn't bad compared to other kingdoms, so most royals don't care much to learn about that. So it made him quite happy that the male asked about it. "My kingdom isn't a very large one, but it is a lovely place. The citizens that live there are kind and very hard working people. We have an Orchard where we grow apples, oranges, and grapes to sell and trade with. Though the grapes are also used to make wine. There is also a large forest that stands near the edge of the kingdom. So sometimes you can see the wildlife passing by once and awhile." He told him, a find smile was on his face as he spoke. It was clear that he did care a lot about his home.

The King was grateful that his behavior had not been brought up for it were to be so, it would be difficult to explain why per se he acted like he never experienced the happiness of another in such a matter or any matter sadly. It was unheard of to see or hear anyone in the castle express such emotions, specifically himself. For how was one to do so when each and every day he was responsible for the destruction of other Kingdoms and as such, his life was very well forfeit to the eventual fall of his crown, even if it would never be said from his mouth. But he would not express any further surprise to these sort of things since it was expected that places other than here were full of life and elation that he could never see within the castle's walls. The only thing that brought him a sense of peace is that his people out there were not suspicious of his actions nor knew of them and as such, lived in a sense of perfect peace which showed his efforts to follow his Family's rule were not all for naught.

Excitement grew inside of him when his request for information regarding his guest's world were granted and he would be allowed to know of a place that he never knew of in full terms. It had to be peaceful and small for it to fall under the radars of the other lands surrounding them and even escape his notice despite his frequent and detailed ventures in the world's lands and their general facts. Ah, he never quite got to see such a thing as an Orchard with his solitude lifestyle and even the castle's garden was bare of any edible fruits or vegetables, the only plants being for environment and lightening the coldness of the place. But he could say that there were numerous amounts of forests and woods from where he could see from the castle view so game was not sparse and his Kingdom was bright with life to outsiders that knew naught of the King's barren home. And it was refreshing to see such a slight yet warm smile on the other's face, it warmed him internally and he so wished he could return such sentiment in gratitude. "We are surrounded by woods which has allowed here to prosper and allow a variety of improvements in their lives. I believe we have a decent amount of information regarding plants that there has been progress in medicinal properties of some."

Oliver quite enjoyed speaking about his home kingdom. It did calm his nervous a little. When he had leaving to come here, he was worried for his people's well being. As the next heir to the throne, he had taken over a few of his parents duties that involved looking after the kingdom. As a way to slowing get use to running a kingdom, before he was crowned King. Now that he was here, his parent had either taken back control of those duties, or given them to his sister instead. He hoped it was the first. As much as he didn't wish to speak ill of his twin, she never hesitates to put her wishes or needs first before anyone else. Which is not wise for a ruler to do. He pushed those worries away to the back of his mind. Surely everything was well back home, so he shouldn't fill his mind with doubt.

His attention was caught when Eis started speaking about the woods that surrounded the kingdom. "It's always a wonderful thing, getting to see the Kingdom you care for prosper." He commented. It was honestly a good feeling, when knowing how one's home had started and see just how far it had came from then. There was also a sense of pride to it, when knowing that you're helping it become the way it is. "It's interesting to learn that there are plants that hold medicinal properties. It's very impressive to have such information." He said. It was interesting to heard such beautiful things such as plant could hold medicinal properties. But it was nice to know that even medicine involving over time as well.

Eis had to wonder, even if it has only been a while since their arrival, if his guest missed their Kingdom for it must of been difficult to leave what had been their life behind and essentially forced to become his Queen in the future. It was incomprehensible for his mind to understand with there being no one who would ever try to willingly marry him or even want to in the first place, and that's why he took this route despite the repercussions that will eventually follow, like an already strained beginning to the relationship and the sad possibility that love would be null in this relationship, a loveless one he did not want to experience. Maybe, once settled, in the future he could bring them back to their land for a visit, unlike what one would expect from a perceived cold-hearted King. It would also be good to establish a secure partnership with the other Kingdom since they did follow their word and it's not like he truly wished to invade such a land without an actual reason.

"Even if my people do not know of my efforts, I'm merely pleased to see my land in harmony and prosperous." He knew if he were to make his face known, there would be mixed reactions and some he didn't wish to be expressed by his people, yet if that were to come true, he wouldn't hate nor blame them. It was just satisfying knowing his efforts were bearing fruit and his people would be happy for years to come under his eye, and that is what his Parents would of wanted and bring to this world if what happened didn't. "Yes. Though even with such information... not all are able to partake in such positive possibilities."

"Even if my people do not know of my efforts, I'm merely pleased to see my land in harmony and prosperous." He knew if he were to make his face known, there would be mixed reactions and some he didn't wish to be expressed by his people, yet if that were to come true, he wouldn't hate nor blame them. It was just satisfying knowing his efforts were bearing fruit and his people would be happy for years to come under his eye, and that is what his Parents would of wanted and bring to this world if what happened didn't. "Yes. Though even with such information... not all are able to partake in such positive possibilities."

Oliver was a bit confused by that. Why wouldn't Eis's people know about the things that he had done for them. Would it be his place to ask though? Maybe there's a reason he doesn't want them to know. 'It's best I wait and let him talk about that, when he feels comfortable to.' He thought to himself. "It is important to know those things." He said in agreement to the last part. Even if their people didn't everything that they do for them, it didn't matter because they were able to see that everything was well at the end of the day.
"That's true. Some people aren't able to partake in such possibilities." He said quietly as he thought about it. The King did have a point. Depending on one's living situation, they might not be able to try such things. There was a lot of factors to think about when it comes to who can or can't partake in such things. It was a little sad to thing about. Medicine had came quite a long way from what it use to be. But not everyone could be able to use it. "Maybe one day it will be possible for everyone to partake in these positive possibilities." he said

Eis internally felt relief that he wasn't the only one who remained hidden while his people went about theirs with his only presence being his actions and the fruits of his labor, allowing him peace of mind that all of what he has done was forgiven and for a purpose rather than fruitless and violent endeavors. He merely wanted to see what his Parents wanted since their rule came to be and their land slowly expanded further beyond what it had been before along with the population of life emanating from the slowly rising villages and towns, farms and shops. It was truly self-satisfying to lay his eyes upon such growth like his Family did years prior and feel confident that he provided something good even if he had to do many despicable things to keep such true and to protect what has become so far.

Ah, he didn't mean to attribute to a gloomy mood that seemed to now be present due to his words regarding medicinal properties, and truly, he was using himself as one of those that can not benefit from such for his problems resided since the beginning and nothing could ever truly rid himself of it forever. It either be for him for the rest of his life or be the one thing that inevitably causes it to end, his body's weakness to the slightest of dust or other air particles and his generally weak strength and frame that very well wouldn't save him in a fight nor in war if he were to take part, which is why he never left the castle. He had long lost hope of salvaging parts of himself that he was merely born with and that he grew glad that he had been allowed to live long enough so far to provide to his Kingdom enough land and resources to last centuries without his watch. Mentally shaking and ridding himself of those thoughts, he did not wish to lower the mood any further nor cause his guest unintentional stress or sadness. "Yes, I believe such will come to fruition years from now, maybe sooner than either of us can expect. I merely stated that some very few are created as such and are truly not able to receive the lifetime benefits of medicinal remedies."

"it is right to state such facts." Oliver told him. Yes, it was a sad thought indeed. It was a true one though. But it was like Eis had said one day it could come to fruition, and the prince looked forward to such a day. Until then it was simply a matter of how much time it will take to achieve it. "I believe it will come to fruition one day as well. Until then we simply need to continue caring for our people like we have." He said. After all that's the best thing a royal can do.

"Let's speak of something else for now?" He suggested with a kind smile. He was sure that the King didn't want to keep speaking of such a gloomy topic for so long. He fell silent for a moment as he tried to think of something they could speak about. It was a couple seconds about an idea popped into his mind. "Have you read anything interesting lately?" He curiously, remembering that Eis did say that he liked to read.

Eis shouldn't of experienced such numerous amount of happiness when his hopes of a better future were accepted and even believed in as well yet it was one thing thinking such a matter but another when it comes to hearing another feel the same sort of thought as himself. Maybe it was mainly due to his inexperience with sharing his opinions with another person and especially receiving positive results as well since most wouldn't think of him having hopes for the good of the people given his outer persona to the world. "Yes. We shall tend to our people's needs and health till we are granted a solution to the pain." Was it ironic that he was one of those many, yet also few, who were created with their illnesses and poor health and here he was hoping for the betterment of lives that would not have to suffer from their problems for the rest of their lifetimes but maybe he was merely a selfless and self-destructive person in general.

He was relieved to stray away from this depressing topic they had found themselves into and it was easier for the other to request such than himself for he didn't want to push his needs nor actions on his guest, even if he clearly knew it would not be considered such. With the topic of reading, it had been a while since he had long since done it given he was too stressed and anxious for his guest's arrival that everything else became obsolete. "Ah, no, not recently sadly. I was troubled by other matters that I forgot to indulge myself in entertainment." If he was able to, his cheeks would be dusted a light pink at his embarrassing excuse.

Oliver gave a small nod in understanding to the King's words. It would make sense that the other wouldn't have much time to himself, while trying to make sure that everything was in good shape for a coming visitor. He had seen how busy thing could get while preparing for a guest's arrival back home. There was times when he had to lend a hand to help get things ready, so he was barely left with anytime to do something he enjoyed at the end of the day. "I understand. It sometimes hard to find time for yourself when there are other matters to attend to." He said. It couldn't be helped when one was a royal. The matters that falls under their role will come before their own needs in the end. That was the price of being born into royalty, nothing could be done about it. "Maybe we could can to the library and read together some time?" He suggested after a moment of silent. Even if they were both just reading books, it would still be nice to be another person's presence.

The King could tell that his problem with attaining free time was not unheard of in the line of Royalty but that did not ease his sadness and realization that he had been neglecting himself a bit nowadays, preventing him from having anything to talk about nor means of connecting with another person. Though his issue might be considered self-inflicted given his lack of attentiveness with his health and his mind being occupied with only his Kingdom's prosperity. "I'm relieved to hear that I'm not merely finding myself in an unheard of issue. Sometimes being responsible for many of lives can occupy one's mind and prevent relaxation." Afterwards, the room was filled with silence since like prior, he had no idea what to converse about that was original and new in his day to day schedule, so he was glad that it was disturbed by the other's suggestion. "I believe that could be quite entertaining. I wish to see if we share similar tastes as well as if our Kingdoms share similar literature in their libraries."

"Yes, it is something that tends to happen without one even realizing it." Oliver commented with a small nod. But it was clear by the King's words that this was a problem he tend to deal with a lot. Yes it was thoughtful to think of the kingdom and it people. But it wasn't good to always neglect one's self as well. While he is here, he's gonna need to keep watch of Eis to make sure that was taking time for his well being. He will make sure to find ways that will let the other have time for himself. It was at least that he could do while he was staying here. But for now, he smiled as the other agreed to his suggestion. "I look forward to seeing that as well. It will be interesting to what literature your Kingdom has." he said. Other then seeing the garden, this was something else he had to look forward to.

Eis slowly stood up and off his chair for he didn't want to waste any time when it comes to his guest, and given his realization over his lack of self-preservation. He never quite held attention nor concern when it came to his life prior to their meeting, but he now knew he had to take consideration to maintain himself and find somethings to provide him happiness and entertainment. Though sadly he knew his mind would discard this line of thinking when brought to attention about royal duties and work to be tended to in regards to the Kingdom, but now, he would try to divert that line of thinking and get to know his guest a bit more. "We have a variety of books to my knowledge from my last visit." With a bit of hesitation on his part, he extended his hand to the other to help them up as well as to make sure they didn't lose each other in the many hallways and directions.

"I'm sure there will be lot to choose from then." Oliver said a light laugh. He was glad that his idea had worked and the mood had lighten back up a bit from their earlier topic. He didn't want things to be sad and gloomy between them. It definitely would've made things very awkward if it had stayed that way. He was a little surprised by the offered hand. Yes he had expected Eis to offer to show him the library. But the silent offer to help him up was unexpected. A part of the prince had thought the King would keep his distance for a while, until they knew the other first. But this was a good sign to him, which caused a small smile to appear on his face. Reaching up, he took ahold of the offered hand.

The King had been reluctant to offer his hand given their relationship wasn't quite close to that level of intimacy, or at least in his mind anyway, and he did not know if his action would be accepted due to such as he would be considered too touchy feely to them in the end. So, he was both grateful and pleased that his offer was taken and he hadn't embarrassed himself nor incur a distasteful reaction from the other with an quick and pushy act like this. And with a slight pull, he lifted up his guest off the bed albeit ending with them becoming too close bodily that if possible, his face would of been ablaze with red and pink mingling together upon his cheeks. But thankfully, due to his cool demeanor and blank facial features, he was able to situate the two of them back to a meaningful distance before taking the two of them out into the hallway without bringing any attention to what had occurred.

Though that didn't mean he wasn't internally reeling with embarrassment and anxiousness from the momentary intimacy between the two of them, for even if it wasn't quite to that nature nor could be considered such, it was the closest in a physical manner he has gotten to another person in years, especially one who could be considered a stranger. "It is quite a big room with a bunch of shelves of varying sizes; some even reach the ceiling. Though we have a movable ladder to allow you to reach the higher ones, which are actually the rarer of the bunch and purposely were put in such places to deter any theft as well as wear or unnecessary destruction on the pages or bind."

At a time like this, Oliver was thankful that he was light compared to other men his age. It wasn't that he didn't eat a lot, he was just on the lighter side. It didn't really help that he had a more slender figure like his twin. Sometimes he hated it because people would think he was weak, simply by the way he looked and the hobbies he liked. But he definitely wasn't weak. He was very skilled with a sword, he just wasn't someone who liked to fight. So he had no reason to use his skills. But that was a matter for another time. As he was pulled up onto his feet, he wasn't prepared for how close he ended up being next to Eis. A faint blush appeared on his face from the closeness. Unable to find any words to say out loud, he simply gave a small thankful smile for the help up as the King moved back a bit.

He was silent as the King lead them out of the room and down the hallway. The silent that filled the air around them, allowed the prince to focus on his thoughts for a moment. Why did he blush back in the room like that? Maybe it was because he was taken by surprise? Yeah, that could probably be it. After all he had not expect to get that close to the male like that. Even if it wasn't a very intimacy thing, it was still pretty unexpected. He could only wonder what Eis could be thinking. His neutral expressive and cold demeanor gave no clue of what could be on his mind. He was pulled out of his thoughts as the King's voice caught his attention. "That's very impressive." He said with a small smile. He gave a slight nod in understanding to putting the much rarer books on the upper shelves. "That is a very wise idea. Keeping the rarer books up higher is a good way to keep them safe." He comment.

The King's mind was remained in a state of uncertain awkwardness and embarrassment but also a slight hint of confused feelings deep inside, like his heart was comparable to a rabbit's when fleeing from danger and because of that, he could only speak the obvious and keep his mind occupied primarily on the library; their destination. He had to wonder though if his reaction had shown somewhat when the two of them were so close in proximity to each other, that he was certain that they had to have felt the other's heartbeat, but he was afraid to ask nor was he in a suitable manner to refer to that incident without losing his strand of words and end up fading off mentally then eventually, pass out if possible, which was likely so. His health didn't assist in any way with these stressful affairs and it certainly did not allow him to speak in important like now for his heart was certainly not in the best of state after that. It was pure luck that he hadn't shown signs of losing breath or momentary collapses...

His eyes momentarily glanced back to check how his guest was faring and sadly, he couldn't perceive any sign of discomfort or negative reactions carrying over from that, but more so somewhat concentration but for what, he had no clue. Would he rather have faced something akin to rejection or anger than mere silence? It was much more easier to figure out the best course of action when greeted with such yet he could not bear to end up on the other's bad side when they've clearly have something connecting the two of them together, despite their lack of knowledge of each other, but with the smallest hint of shared likings and understandings brought a warmth inside of himself that he never felt for years. "Ah, yes. It was certainly the best course of action with salvaging them for years to come. And it has now proven worthwhile for now I can share something important with someone... more important to me." His words trailed off at the end as those embarrassing last words left his lips and brought another wave of thumping in his chest.

Luckily enough, they were now in front of the library's doors, which could very well compare in size to the castle's gates albeit slightly smaller but it needed to be due to the layout and size of the room behind them with the numerous amount of shelves and need for space. Reluctantly, he had to let go of his guest's hand in order open the door for them, not wanting to seem inconsiderate and more gentlemanly.

Last edited:
The King desperately hoped that his words were merely ignored or even if not, merely left as a topic best left for the future when this was not an awkward dance around feelings and vocalizing of such, since he felt like his heart wouldn't be able to take the weight of such strong emotions inside. He had to wonder what if this did not go through fruition, would he end up truly alone like all of the prior years within these colds walls where the only remnants of happiness were merely facades born from the ghostly whispers and the trauma of youth and that drove him to immense fear and dread with such thoughts since he only have just gotten a taste of what another's presence can provide to his life. Also, maybe he was merely scared of having no one to realize he existed once his body fails him and he will just fade into nonexistence with not a single soul to share the grief of the inevitable and the need to know that he lived his life, if just briefly, where he found something to warm his soul; brought him peace from the coldness. Mentally he shook his head from these sudden depressing matters his mind was conjuring up, he knew that he would eventually need to reveal his reasoning for his decision and inevitably his condition but he wanted to live through some possible happy memories before he considered such feats.

"I would love to read together, since I wish to find out what interests you in the realm of literature." His eyes brightened, albeit briefly, with anticipation and an underlying feel of excitement and happiness combined, for he would be able to share his thoughts and favorites with another person. The servants never quite entered this section of the castle and even then, he wouldn't expect them to share their own thoughts with him without permission which likely would lead to them agreeing with him anyway. Following soon after his guest, he gently closed the double doors behind them and headed to one of the many shelves that towered over anyone and anything in front of them, their top shelves nearly reached the ceiling with their height albeit with slight adjustments to ensure that actually didn't do so in the end. There was soft lighting from the decorative windows above, their colored glass emanating soft colors throughout the room. "Please look around. There is much of a variety that it would be difficult not to find an interesting find."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back