• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Ice King's "Bride" (private with N30NL4Z3R)

[It's absolutely fine! I'm sorry for bumping without considering that! ;w; I thought maybe, due to my inconsistent posting schedule, you would of gotten bored of the plot or waiting! Also, yes, I think that would be easy and less clutter to skip forward! I will post later today or tomorrow!]

(it's alright! :) I promise I'm not bored of the plot or from waiting, I know it's not easy to keep a consistent schedule for post. Also okay, sounds good.)

--
Eis had been pacing about the hall with his eyes ever so often looking at the door with each creak and click of the door closing and opening of questioning Royals; he hoped that the two weren't getting too tired nor bothered by this continuous flow of questionnaires. At least he was left to his devices as it was clear to the returning and remaining Royalty in the hall that he was agitated and it wouldn't be much of surprise should he by instinct took a blade to their necks. It didn't help his mood that he was going to be questioned himself or something similar in manner after all of this, making him have to wait more in order to comfort Oliver and Olivia from this distressing situation of theirs ending soon.

Suddenly the hall was met with absolute silence after the second to last had exited and his eyes were immediately onto their enemy; cold and akin to a bloodthirsty and corned beast. "Pray for your very own soul should you hurt either of those two, as I shall show no mercy to you nor your people." Even if Oliver would be disappointed with him with that threat, if he were to hear him, he personally felt that it would be a justifiable offense.

[I hope that is ok!]

(It's really good!)

King and Queen Evans could feel their blood run cold as the young King's eyes landed on them. But his words made it even worst. They had to be careful, or they could lose everything. All because of their own children. It all their fault this was happening. Everything would've been fine if they didn't mess things up. "O-of course. We wouldn't even think of think." King Evan said, lying straight through his teeth. He definitely planned to punish those two once they were all back at the castle.

"I don't think I can do this Oliver." Olivia said unsurely. They both knew who they were about to face next. It was put them both on edge a bit. They were able to answer the questions of the other royals, but they were about to be behind closed door with their parents. No doubt, the king and Queen will be trying to do something to them.
"It will be okay, Olivia. We'll be facing them together." He assured his sister. Surely they wouldn't be stupid to try anything. Not with Eid and all the other royals outside of the room. But if they did, he wouldn't let them lay a hand on his sister no matter.

( Sorry this is a little short. I'll write a bit more for when the King and Queen are in the room.)

[I'm sorry that I haven't responded yet! ;w; I will try to post this weekend, I've just been in a lil slump.]

[I'm so, so, so sorry that I accidently lied- I've just been still going through a RP slump and it's been hard to be interested in coming on here recently, especially for bigger posts. I'm not saying that I'm not interested in this anymore or end up ghosting you without proper updates like this, I've just been flippant on getting the motivation to write anything the slightest bit decent in my head. I'll try to post sometime this month since I don't know when I will get suddenly motivated, so if you don't wanna wait, I'm fine with ya not interested in continuing because of all these excuses I seem to make.]

*hey. It's okay. I get that those kind of slumps aren't easy to get pass. There's no need to try and push yourself to write if you finding it hard to have the motivation or muse. I know that usually makes it harder. I don't mind waiting, so take you times. Thank you for letting me know what was going on?

[Alr. I think I'm ready to come back to rping! I will hopefully have my response up on the weekend, since I currently have a headache and I am usually busy on the weekdays due to a part time job and other stuff, though those tend to not affect weeks as much as others. So, I hope you are fine with continuing despite how long my break took! :] ]

(Hello! okay, i'm glad to see you're back! It's okay if you can mainly post during the weekends, that's fine with me. Also yeah, i'm more than happy with continuing the rp! I don't mind how long your break took, it's always good to take away when you need to)

[Hopefully my posts aren't bad or too different due to my break ;w;]

Though one may assume that Eis wasn't used to interpreting one's intentions and the slightest of changing demeanor due to his age and how he hadn't been properly trained in the workings of a King, but that would quite the wrong assumption as he took note of the lies of the two Royals before him and even if he desperately wished to strike them down, he knew that it would lead to a more dangerous situation for the Prince and Princess. So, he had to keep himself steeled albeit his eyes seemed to be even more cold and almost akin to all-seeing as he waited till he believed it would be a suitable time to let these two despicable Humans in to meet the two. "You may go in, but take note that should I hear the slightest of cries or distress from either of them, I won't hesitate with my blade when you come out."

Normally one threatening another Royal right in front of others would lead to troubles, but Eis took advantage of the rumors and falseness of the words of mouth to make himself seem like a threatening existence overall so that neither of those around would dare step out of place in his presence. And he knew these two Royals had it in their mind that his threats were true and he would gladly raze their castle and army if they so much as harm the Prince or Princess, but of course not the townspeople, outof consideration for Oliver.

King and Queen felt a shiver of fear down their spines at his words. It was clear that they made he meant his threats. "Understood..* King Evans said, before him and his wife went into the room. They couldn't try to argue, as they feared what Eis would do to them. Plus with all the other royals watching, it would only make them look worst. Once they were in the room and the door was shut behind them. The hallway fell deathly silent, all the royal the stood there with Eis were uneasy. No one spoke as they waited for the two to finish them turn. Everything was silent, as the royals all tried to wait patiently.
Then a cry of distress that sounded like Olivia came from the room. Hearing the cry, King Williams tensed up and quickly opened the door and rushed into the room.

Olivia and Oliver were a bit uneasy about being in a room alone with their parents. But knew the other royals were right outside if anything happened. At first everything was okay, king and queen Evans were just quiet. But when they spoke, they trying acting like the twins were making too big of a deal out of things and needed to put an end to this. When neither Oliver or Olivia agreed to do so, their parents started to get angry. king Evans strongly encouraged them to change their minds, but when Oliver that they wouldn't be doing that. king Evans snapped. He took out a dragger he kept hidden on him, which was against the rules of the royal meetings. He was going to teach his children a lesson for betraying them. That's when Olivia cried out in distress. while Oliver was thankfully quick enough to grab the fire poker that was close to him to block their father's attack. That's when King Williams quickly came into the room.

(Sorry, that the reply took a while. My laptop was giving me a bit of trouble, but it's all good now)

[Aaa-- I was gonna wish you a Merry Christmas but I forgot ;w; Merry Late Christmas! I will try to post my response this weekend! Been occupied.]

[Happy New Year! Also, I will try to respond this weekend but I've been sick for a good while so I don't know exactly.]

Eis hadn't ever felt distress nor anger enough for his vision to become red and mind completely separated from his body as he rushed to into the room where the two were as soon as he heard the single cry of distress coming from them, witnessing the scene of attempted violence before him. Maybe if he hadn't let his emotions and feelings towards the Prince and the protective feelings towards the Princess out of consideration then he wouldn't have pulled his sword from his sheath and hastily thrust it without thought into the King's side, at least being aware enough to inflict a fatal blow since that would of been the worst of the scenarios should the two siblings lose trust towards him for his sudden violence.

"I thought I told you not to hurt them---" He spoke through clenched teeth as he retrieved his sword back from the other's body with a swift movement, returning it to it's sheath like what occurred was something of the norm. "I'm so sorry, Oliver and Olivia-- I couldn't hold myself back from inflicting such upon your Father." His vision was no longer red and his emotions stabled, allowing guilt and regret to slowly grow inside of him, purely towards the siblings for attacking one of their Family, even if the relationship between them wasn't at all pleasant.

[I hope this is okay! It took a bit so I apologize ;w;]

King Evens screams in pain as the sword wounded him, while Queen Evens screamed in fear as her husband fell to the ground, No one was excepting Eis to take action like he had so quickly. But it did unintendedly made it clear to the other royals that he really wouldn't hesitated to go through with his threats. King Williams immediatly stepped forward. "Guards! take these two away immediatly!" He yelled. The guard came rushing in, grabbing hold of King and Queen Evens and dragging them out of the room all while Queen Evens protested. Once they were gone, King Williams and the other royals left the room. Feeling it was best to give a moment for things to settle before continuing the meeting.

Oliver looked towards Eis, in surprised of what just took place and relief that he had came to their aid like he had promise. It would be a lie if he were to say that he wasn't scared when his father brought out that dragger to attack them. His father had always managed to keep himself collected, keeping his selfishness and anger to the shadows. King Evan must have really known it was the end for them, for him to try such a thing. "Eis, you have nothing to be sorry for.." Olivia said, still very shaken by the events that had taken place. Oliver stepped over to his side. "You clearly had warned them... no one knew that he would try such a thing. You did what you had to protect us." He reassured him as he gently took his hand.

[I'm sorry I haven't responded in forever ;w; I've not been on the website that much since last time and been occupied with other stuff, but I'm hoping to post this weekend if that's alright ;u;]

[I've been good :] Been busy with a part-time job occasionally, also Happy Valentine's Day to you too! And like I said, I'll try to post something this weekend; it just seems hard for me to maintain motivation! ;w;]

The King never thought he would experience the same fear that he felt so long ago, but it was clear that he truly cared for these twins before him, and even if his action was criticized by the two, he wouldn't of regretted taking such a harsh action; never mind the fact that if that vile human did get to harm either of the two, he would of been ready to enact bloodshed. He gave the Prince's hand a gentle squeeze when he was given the small physical comfort, trying to reaffirm that he himself was fine and that he was merely going through an effect similar to adrenaline rush rather than fear at the moment and that he was grateful the two of them didn't accuse him of being cruel nor barbaric. "I'm just glad that the two of you didn't get a single scratch on you before I came. Then the situation might of been escalated far beyond what had happened." He knew he was talking about enacting further violence towards the two's parents, but they were willing to harm their own children out of fits of childish anger and clear lack of parental care and love that should be in their hearts.

"But they're gone and it wouldn't be much of a guess to say that they'll likely be judged accordingly for their act of violence, especially when all of the Kingdoms were of audience. So, the two of you will be safe for good and your land will be safe in your hands." He gently lifted the Prince's hand to his lips. "I just hope you'll not forget about me should you return ever so soon there, as it will be lonely." Ever so lonely- He thought to himself and should it had been possible, he might of even shed a tear at this very moment at the thought.

[Hopefully this is okay! :] ]

"That's right." Olivia said in agreement. She was still a little shaken, but seemingly more relaxed now. Knowing she'll never have to deal with their parents again.
"Even thought what happen wasn't excepted. It does make the vote go more smoothly for us. Now that they got to our parents true colors." Oliver said in agreement. He was glad everything was over. Their parents rule would finally come to an end and their people wouldn't have to suffer due to their actions anymore. He blushed faintly as Eis kissed his hand. But his words made his heart sink. that's right... with his parents out of the way, they'll have to part ways. "I could never forget you Eis.." He said softly as he looked up at him. He had to reassure that everything will be okay, and about he and his sister's conversation. "Eis, listen..." Oliver started to say. But before he could say more. King Williams came back into the room. It was luckily Eis had let go of Oliver's hand just a moment before he entered.

"I'm sorry to interrupt... But i'll need a moment to speak with prince Oliver." King Williams said apologetically. Oliver felt conflicted, He wanted to telll Eis of his decision, but he couldn't in front of King Williams. Or else it would make things seem odd to the other royals, as it was definitely too soon for any of them to know of their relationship just yet. He gave Eis a reassuring look, that they would talk later. "Of course king Williams.." He said, before following the King out of the room. Once they were gone, Olivia stepped over to Eis. "Don't worry Eis, everything will work out in the end." She told him.

[I'm sorry I haven't responded in a bit- I've been busy and it's been taking a toll on motivation, but I'm hoping to post this weekend if that's okay! ;u;]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back