• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hymnsong Crusade OOC

Ithinkalot

Special Snowflake

abNN7N4.png

In Character
The Hymnsong Crusade In Character Chat
Interest Check
The Hymnsong Crusade Fantasy Interest Check
Out of Character
The Hymnsong Crusade Out of Character Chat
Character Creation
The Hymnsong Crusade Character Creation

Last edited:
Can I play as a non-human race? I've been wanting to play as a drider ranger for a long time, but it's okay if I can't :D

I was thinking Mirror Adventism, since (I think) The Light of the Six would shun all monstrous races, and since my character feels the need to repent for their actions(even though he didn't do anything, he was forced into being a drider by a heretical sect), and the Light would kill him, he'd turn to the Mirror.
fine by ithinkalot and i! go ahead :)

I was thinking Mirror Adventism, since (I think) The Light of the Six would shun all monstrous races, and since my character feels the need to repent for their actions(even though he didn't do anything, he was forced into being a drider by a heretical sect), and the Light would kill him, he'd turn to the Mirror.

Great Idea! I am not at all opposed to non human characters. I kinda neglected including them in the backstory but it would fit in the classic fantasy vibe. I think he/she would be a great fit for mirror adventism! c:

Just was waiting to see what an accepted profile was before I could finish my own so I have an idea of what is being looked for. :P

My character is complete! Also, can my character be like, a protector of the Mirror Adventism? Something along the lines of a general or bodyguard?

Hey! I was just wondering if the Vice (or other) Vestige Leader in the Light of the Six is still truly open or if there are already intentions or plans made for it.

Hey! I was just wondering if the Vice (or other) Vestige Leader in the Light of the Six is still truly open or if there are already intentions or plans made for it.
we currently do not have intentions or plans for it. if you want the vestige leader, you'll have to provide some past writing to ithinkalot and i ^^

hey friends! we opened up the vice leader role for the rebellion, so if anyone was interested, feel free to contact us or just change it. (it's first come first serve for that one)

Got my Cs up I think I'll send you the bio before I add it, also I'll take the vice leader role for the rebellion if it is available.

I really like my character idea, but it might not fit in with what you had in mind with the rebellion. He believes in the faith, and is convinced that it has gone a stray, that the burden of power and the trappings of power will be the downfall of the faith. That the only way for the faith to keep to the Holy lessons is to shun power and wealth.

for everyone who said they were interested, we're only going to be accepting one more role for the rebellion. the other two factions are pretty much open still ^^

for everyone who said they were interested, we're only going to be accepting one more role for the rebellion. the other two factions are pretty much open still ^^

lol! We filled quite fastly.
Anyhoo peeps; Quincy's finished! I'll be eagerly waiting for the roleplay to start :D

By the way, I have some questions that I think it'd be nice for everyone to know the answers to:
  • What are the beliefs of 'The Light of the Six'? In addition, why is it called like that?
  • What are the beliefs of Mirror Adventism? How are they different than those of TLotS?
Maybe the religions would get more checks if people knew what they were signing in for, imo. :hornswhistle:

hey guys! sorry for the delay, hopefully we'll be starting soon once we have enough roles filled and characters finished. atm ithinkalot and i are writing a bit more for the RP, and we'll have it done within a few days. thanks for being patient ya'll and i'm looking forward to this!

lol! We filled quite fastly.
Anyhoo peeps; Quincy's finished! I'll be eagerly waiting for the roleplay to start :D

By the way, I have some questions that I think it'd be nice for everyone to know the answers to:
  • What are the beliefs of 'The Light of the Six'? In addition, why is it called like that?
  • What are the beliefs of Mirror Adventism? How are they different than those of TLotS?
Maybe the religions would get more checks if people knew what they were signing in for, imo. :hornswhistle:

we'll have more on the religions in a little while, sorry for the delay again.

hey guys! i just wanted to apologize again on the delay. ithinkalot and i have lives to attend to, and it's been a hectic couple of weeks. we're hoping to start soon with what we have! we'll answer questions that we didnt get to and stuff soon hopefully.

cant wait to get this started!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back