• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Hymn of Hermosa (A Disney-Based RP!) OOC2

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It is SUPER tragic omg and yet the song is so upbeat tho?? It caught me off guard but it's still a really good song xD
I think it’s meant to be a double entendre for promiscuity lol, like maybe everyone’s thought of her as a whore but really she’s just the victim (K Howard really is and jayde abso-ducking-lately)

I think it’s meant to be a double entendre for promiscuity lol, like maybe everyone’s thought of her as a whore but really she’s just the victim (K Howard really is and jayde abso-ducking-lately)
Shit that's straight facts right there, Jayde will have a much better life though don't worry! ;o;

If you live for pop music this is definitely something you’ll like. I’m also keen on Jaydes other soon being Anna of Cleaves “Get Down”

“I’m the queen of the castle get down you dirty rascal!”

Basil finding the Court to see Jayde on the floor as she made a little nest for Olivia, covered in her jacket and cuddling the shit out of the little girl (After Frank used her bed to cheat she gave it to someone else.)

Basil finding the Court to see Jayde on the floor as she made a little nest for Olivia, covered in her jacket and cuddling the shit out of the little girl (After Frank used her bed to cheat she gave it to someone else.)
Basil approves of the little nest he would think that's so cute XD He has multiple bedrooms upstairs in his home, one of them can be Jayde's!

Okay, so THEORETICALLY, Bear has a second chance at the whole "mend the bond torn by pride" thing. My theory is that the bond in this world is the bond between his inner selves. Both the beast and the man. He at first tried to fight to let the man win, but since he looks scary everyone assumes he is and it just wasn't worth it. Why try to be someone other than what people assume? So he doesn't really ever try to fight his bearness. SO, if he were to, say, run into someone multiple times who could make him see the conflict inside of himself and understand that he can be the man he wants and can let that part of him balance the beast and 'mend the bond' as it were, he could eventually have a redemption arch and be the basic food loving dork he really is.
Thoughts on my very late night character theory?

Okay, so THEORETICALLY, Bear has a second chance at the whole "mend the bond torn by pride" thing. My theory is that the bond in this world is the bond between his inner selves. Both the beast and the man. He at first tried to fight to let the man win, but since he looks scary everyone assumes he is and it just wasn't worth it. Why try to be someone other than what people assume? So he doesn't really ever try to fight his bearness. SO, if he were to, say, run into someone multiple times who could make him see the conflict inside of himself and understand that he can be the man he wants and can let that part of him balance the beast and 'mend the bond' as it were, he could eventually have a redemption arch and be the basic food loving dork he really is.
Thoughts on my very late night character theory?
I honest to god love that arc, maybe it can be Meridas character that does it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back