• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Hunted

Stayn

Lurker
Hello! For whoever is reading this right now, I am wanting you to know that I am very open to suggestions and ideas for plot lines or tweaking what I've posted.
I don't want to create a very specific route we have to take and rip away all of the creative freedom from your writing. This roleplay will be as much of yours, as it is mine.
I want to have fun!

Although I am new to this forum in particular, I have roleplayed for years before growing bored with it a while back. I have finally got that inkling to start again, so here I am!
Please, if you do join, feel free to be creative with it and have fun. ♥

MxF, I am playing a female - but I have opportunity to bring a male character in later down the line.
Thank you for your interest!
PS - I will 100% be rusty!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Draven Blackthorne was a man of wickedness.

He cared about nothing... but his wife Camellia. She was the light of his world, the light to his dark. She even gave him his children, a set of twins named Stayn and Xavier. His own family.
But why was it never enough?

Although he loved her, that didn't make them immune to the everyday struggles of maintaining their marriage and everyday struggles, something that seemed to get worse the longer they stayed together. Nothing was filling the void in Draven's life. Why?
To cope, Draven chose to start drinking and drown out his sorrow.

A choice he'll forever be haunted by.
A choice that took Camellia's life one fateful night .

Sometime in late Autumn, he lost control of himself and murdered Camellia right in living room. One of the twins, Stayn witnessed the murder. The helpless child had no way to help her dying mother. Her father, overcome with grief and anger, turned on her and attacked her with the same knife that just killed her mother. He blinded her in her left eye, leaving a deep gash from her browbone to her chin. This attack is what birthed a new routine for them, a new relationship.
He was never going to be the same father again.

He could only be described as a monster from this point forward. Draven couldn't look at Stayn's face. It made him sick. She looked so much like Camellia. He hated her and resented her.

Hate. Hate. Hate.

That was all that would ever cross his mind.
Hate for Stayn, hate for Camellia, or hate for himself? He could never figure it out. It only made him see red. Why? Why! He couldn't even stop the beatings if he wanted to, he was so consumed with a sea of emotion.

Years have passed and, even though the case about Camellia went cold, Draven kept becoming more and more paranoid that he will get caught. He spends everyday fearing that they will catch him. If not for the murder, but for the neglect he put his poor daughter through. His current problem though... was that Stayn had reached the age of 20 now, and could easily just leave home and never return with his secrets. She was the only other person who knew the truth of that night.

He needed her gone. Silenced.

He has already been driven to madness, to desperation. Although, Draven knew he cannot risk killing another, he simply couldn't get away with it again.
So, instead, he contracts (your character). To kill Stayn.

But what happens when the hunter begins to get a soft spot for the pray...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back