• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern THE HOLY ROLLERS. [OOC]

Do all the roles have to be filled before the rp starts? Also if 2 people want the same character role, how will we know which one got it? Oh and piggybacking on that, how/when do we know whether we're accepted or not?

Sorry for the dump of questions >,< I'm just really excited :D

Do all the roles have to be filled before the rp starts? Also if 2 people want the same character role, how will we know which one got it? Oh and piggybacking on that, how/when do we know whether we're accepted or not?

Sorry for the dump of questions >,< I'm just really excited :D
Yes all roles have to be filled before the rp starts unless the gms say so. If two people are going for the same role the person who gets it will be tagged in the roles section or the gms will announce in the ooc who have all been accepted. You will know when you are accepted when the gms announce when they have reviewed all the character sheets and have made their decision. So far the gms and the co-gms are busy with school so it will be some time before this rp actually gets started

I'll be making my character soon but in the meantime - is there a deadline set yet?? (I hope not tbh i need time bc I'm shit)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back