• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; Main Thread IC {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Martyr heard the scrape of the fork, a small chuckle escaped her at Sephoriah's attempt at helping. She took the fork and continued eating.
"I do not know as much about the various clans as I should considering how much my father taught me."
She turned and listened to the newcomer. She smiled when Sephoriah startled the girl. She turned her head back to Sephoriah at the mention of her being shy.
"I, most certainly, am not shy. I just happened to have had a terrible start yesterday and did not wish for it to continue."
Martyr huffed and slightly turned her head away.
Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Martyr turned her milky eyes to Galynthia.
"I do not know a Madeleine, but one refused to leave me alone because I was blind. And then when I was searching for my dorm I found two girls to ask for help. But one asked me a question about something called.....The revengers?....The Avengers? I politely told her that I did not know what they were and they left without another word. I had to use my Sight to find my room that night."
She sighed softly and idly reached out to feel for her staff again.
girl_on_fire girl_on_fire Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne

"Oh no!" Sephoriah lamented Martyr's earlier misfortune. "I am most sorry to hear that. Do let me know if there's anything I can do to help, won't you?" She leaned in earnestly. "Although, I am interested to know what your sight powers are like?"

Turning her midnight-black eyes to Galynthia, Sephoriah asked, "I do hope your reception to this place went smoothly enough? Hmm. As it happens, I am rooming with another Phoenix clanswoman. Her name is Marcilyn...I expect she'll be joining us soon. I'm sure she'd be glad to meet you both."

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 girl_on_fire girl_on_fire
M03M03 M03M03

Krrr

Krrr, while content with the quiet around its swamp, the bayou-born much preferred the swamp when it was more alive with its wonders. While this was not a true swamp, not even a baby swamp yet, Krrr was intent on making this uncultured and barbaric lands a true swamp. So the swamp creature would begin to fill the air with the melodies it heard from Mhhru, who besides being a consistent voice regarding dealing with savage outsiders in a more 'even-tempered' manner and of course one of the float's most pristine keepers of lore, who just so happened to be one of the most musically inclined among them. As it was explained to Krrr by Mhhru it was easier to remember the great histories by attributing each part to a distinctive noise and rhythm. And then once you already start to commit many things to memory by songcraft, well it was easy to remember and practice other songs as well.

Clearing their throat, while still floating upon their belly, the swamp denizen began in song.
"Uuuuruuugaaar uuuuruuuggh rrka rrka mrak!
Kuuragh!
Kuuragh!
Vvrraak urak krrvuu krrravk?
Kuuragh!
Kuuragh!"

It was a simple tune of Krrr's kin, but a tune from them nonetheless. Even here, in this forsaken place, Krrr had the teachings of its bask to reflect on and keep them ever steadfast in their duty to the swamp.

When asked who she was talking about, Madeleine feigned ignorance. "I did not say anything. Ah, but perhaps the spirits are speaking to you? Tell me, what else do they say?" Seeing her roommate run on ahead, Madeleine shrugged and continued at her own pace. This gave her time to think about important things, such as the prank she pulled on the annoying leech and how she may have gone just a little too far. Not in blocking the door, but in going back to gloat at her. But what's done is done, and the look on the vampire's face will be cherished by Madeleine for the rest of her life. A smile soon grew on Madeleine's face as she pictured her stuck behind the line of salt, forced by her own compulsions to count every last grain. Unfortunately, Madeleine didn't realize she caught up with Artemis until after she walked into her.

"S-Sorry! I... Spirits, yeah, spirits! They distracted me again."

TeikiFox TeikiFox

Martyr nodded softly.
"My Sight allows me to see into the future. The farther I go, though, the more draining it becomes. It would be easier to show you what I do."
She reached over and grabbed her staff. She stood and sat down on the floor. She removed the orb from the top of her staff and cradled it between her palms. She closed her eyes and focused on casting the wordless magic. She tilted her head back and her eyes snapped open, searching the ceiling without seeing it.
Farther. Go farther. And she saw who she assumed was Sephoriah with her group. They were simply standing around, waiting for everything to begin. Move. The perspective changed to show the faces of everyone in the group.
Martyr came back to the present and let out a breath.
"I saw you Sephoriah. You were with your group, waiting for your leader to start."
Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Artemis

I waved at the supervisor teacher person, then looked down into the water. It appeared to be crystal-clear, yet almost so clear it wasn't clear. I kept glancing at it confused, before someone almost pushed me in. I regained my balance and spun around, looking at the person behind me. It was Madeleine. I sighed in relief.
"S-Sorry! I... Spirits, yeah, spirits! They distracted me again." Madeleine said nervously. I shrugged, not caring whether it was a real excuse or not.
"I'm assuming you've figured out that I can't recognize... uh... Hidden clans?" I asked, both to Madeleine and the supervisor. For Madeleine, I was trying to figure out whether it was a real excuse. It didn't matter either way, but I'd rather not be believing lies. For the teacher supervisor person, I wanted the person to know where I was in Hidden education.
I'm probably very far behind.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Swphoriah was pleased that Martyr was receptive to her sympathies. Then her eyes widened as she watched Martyr work her magic. “You aren’t joking...” she murmured in quiet amusement. Such magic weilders were rare in her experience. And even as a very young succumbs, she was a good deal older than most of the others here.
“A formidable ability.” She praised Martyr, but then turned a sympathetic eye to Galynthia.

“Oh, you are too funny.” She shook her head with a chuckle at yet another pun. “But as a Phoenix I can at least begin to guess at the extent of your considerable power!”

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Torrin quickly dumped her tray and snagged a few apples for later before walking speedily out of the building. Once she was outside, she had to pause a moment and take in the fresh morning air. She closed her eyes and lifted her face to the sun, inhaling as deeply as her lungs would allow. She sifted through the different scents. Mornings were so different from evenings. The moisture in the air and at her feet was clean and bright, speaking of dew bedazzling the grasses and leaves. The stone of the castle walls smelled cooler than they had the evening before, and there was new growth that hadn't been there yesterday pushing the dirt. She opened her eyes and grinned. Today was going to be awesome. How could it not?

Unable to keep to a walk, Torrin took off at a jog towards the pond. As she drew near, she noticed several people already nearby. One looked like a teacher. The other two looked like students. Somehow, none of them had yet to notice Krrr. She couldn't fathom how, though. Maybe I'm not the only one with terrible situational awareness. Krrr was right there in the middle, and they were...singing. Torrin had to do a mental double take. It had never occurred to her that someone who looked that could sing, and yet now that she heard it, she couldn't imagine them not singing while lazily soaking in the sun and floating in the water. She couldn't understand the words, but once again, she found herself feeling a little homesick.

Jogging pass the others with a quick, "Mornin'!" Torrin waved at Big Green in the pond and called, "Good morning! Looks like you were pretty busy last night! I like it. Fits you! Kinda reminds me of Florida a little. So, did anyone let you know what's going on?"

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight TeikiFox TeikiFox Scion Scion

Last edited:
As the swamp creature continued to sing the song, in the pond it had tirelessly worked on to make murky to transform it into a true song, the voices of Savage Outsiders rung in its ear. "...Kuuuragh krraak!" Deciding to finish the last of its verses, despite the fact these Savage Outsiders approached caused the monstrous creature to arise from its content position of floating into a more direct stance. Krrr quickly narrowed their eyes at the savage outsiders present, even the kind savage outsider and let out a distinctive roar. "KARRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGH!" quickly bellowing that out Krrr began to beat upon its chest with its right arm, essentially flailing its meaty appendage against itself thrice-fold.

"Savage Outsiders, y'beddah not tryan t'invade. Je ain't donnai plaquemine fer vee-set-accions. Ain't much buuh s'mine. 'N je willan t'do wut I need t'keep it dat way. So suggestan ya'll tak sum steps back..." Krrr stated in a rather matter of fact way, firmly and suspiciously eying all of those who were presently around its swamp. Invasions could not be tolerated, especially not when Krrr was in a state of creating a new swamp. This is when it was most vulnerable, and Krrr was determined to protect it like as if it were a fledgling nest of eggs. However with that said, Krr turned its attention back towards the savage outsider which had some possibility of learning true crocodilian ethics and morality.

"Aaah oui, very busy. ...AH ya'll see whas goin' on is a swamp t'be. Ain't it purdy Savage Outsider? Bettah than what it were." remarked Krrr who smiled quite proudly over its new dominion.
AGent87 AGent87 TeikiFox TeikiFox KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Torrin raised her hands a little, palms out, in what to her was the basic universal gesture of "I come in peace." She respectfully stepped back a few paces, mentally face-palming. It should have occurred to her that they might be a little protective of their territory. Plus, she probably could have had the presence to mind to not interrupt their singing.

"Sorry, dude, I should have thought. Definitely not trying to invade." She paused and looked around, taking the time to truly give the "swamp t'be" the attention it deserved. She couldn't help but wonder if the climate here could truly support what Krrr was hoping to accomplish, but it was still a worthy effort. The island did seem magical, so maybe the climate around this area would adjust itself. And if the school didn't like it, then they would just have to find a way to deal. If she was honest with herself, she was still a little sore at the school for not thinking to accommodate Krrr in some way.

The water was quite murky now, a far cry from the pristine clearness of yesterday. There was also evidence of digging all around the shoreline, as if Krrr had dug it out some, which probably helped with turning the water so brown. "Well, I don't know that everyone will see it that way, but yes, Krrr, it is indeed purdy." Torrin sniffed the air. Was it just her, or did the air seem muggier here than it did before? "It has a way to go, but it is a good start."

Scion Scion

Evelyn furrowed her eyebrows in confusion a little as Leon talked, but soon changed expressions once he was finished. His tone and volume were very unique, but also thoroughly confusing. “Oh, I see!” She really didn’t understand him, but pretended to.

“I’ll see you later, Torrin! You have fun with,” she looked out the window at the bright green fae creature. “Uh, him?” As she left, Evelyn turned back to her food. The rest of her group had not arrived, but at least she had company!

“So, Leon. We didn’t really get to talk last night. What do you do? Hobbies, mission tactics, strengths; really whatever!” The girl liked to get to know the people she was working with. The more people she became aquatinted with, the more friends she could have!

mentioned:
AGent87 AGent87
Duwang Duwang

Snow
Interacting with: Duwang Duwang sophie. sophie. Mentions: Scion Scion girl_on_fire girl_on_fire
(Ignore the chibi's lol)
aa591cfdd21ee6231e1c3cdee0dcff93.jpg
Snow yawned, opening her eyes from her deep sleep to the yelling and cursing of her roommate. The Vampire queen bee Charlotte. She was accusing her of something…

"-to think s-some people, including my room-mate, would allow me to s-suffer like that! But you Galy! You like are totes a goody! A hero unlike likes loads of those other girls." Sure Snow wasn’t a hero but she hadn’t even known Charlotte was suffering! Why did her roommate always paint her as this evil thinking criminal?

"So who's the roommate who trapped you in here?" Snow heard the stranger at the door ask. Charlotte’s loud voice carried her response. "Oh like the roomie? Like she would just be like yanno, an accomplice. Like being oh so rude wanting to help real vile people, and watch me suffer. Like hello, newsflash, is totes not cool! Like okay so, get this, there is like this really mean chick prides herself on how mean she is, and I'm totes sure it is her fault. Iunno if you have heard of her, but this like Madeleine is real bad. Like O M G, she calls herself - not anyone else this is what she totes goes with, calls herself THE EVIL EYE. And like nothing ever good comes from someone calling themselves like Emma the Evil or something like it. If this is what she is doing to me, like can you imagine what she is doing to her roomie."

Snow sighed and got up, keeping her head down as she got dressed, muttering to herself. “I’m not a freaking accomplice. I only sat by her and I only ever talked to her one time…” Snow sniffled, feeling lost in the situation. How should she react when her roommate was blatantly dragging her name through the mud in front of who knows who?!

"I'm sorry about that," The girl said after they talked some more gossip about Maddy. "Would you like to go eat now? Or do you want me to leave so you can..." She gestured towards Charlotte's belongings. "Get ready?"

"Like a DOY, forgetful me huh? I gotta finish my morning routine, like I can go get something to bite into in a bit! Toodles!~ T T Y L Gally!”

Snow quickly ran past her roommate to the cafeteria, calling out behind her, “I have to go but I’m sorry I didn’t wake up in time to help! Have a great day!” Hopefully her message got through. That she WASN’T a monster.

Heading to the food hall, she looked around and saw Evelyn, Torrin and Leon sitting at a table by the window. Torrin got up though, going outside to what looked like… a swamp?? Snow quickly went over to the food line, grabbing a tray with an orange and a glass of milk and water. She was WAY too nervous to be hungry. Sitting down with Evelyn and Leon, she smiled, laughing a little nervously.

“Soooo. First day huh? Someone already tried to cast a warding spell on my roommate. Wonder what the next couple of YEARS are gunna be like?”

Martyr smiled and replaced the orb at the top of her staff. She stood up and then had to lean her weight on the staff. She took a deep breath and sat back down.
"I hadn't even realized you were a Phoenix, Galynthia. That's interesting. May I inquire as to how your transformation happens? I have never met face-to-face with a shifting being."
She felt for her fork and continued eating the meal she had gotten.
girl_on_fire girl_on_fire Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne

Artemis

I don't know who, but someone wrote "LOOK UP" inside my head. I looked up to see someone that I don't think I had met? Of course, how many people HAVE you met? Then, I glanced back around to the pond, which was currently being used by... I'm going to assume it was a classmate? I hope it can't read minds. If so, I'm sorry.... I've never seen something like that. It started singing or talking or something. I glanced at it confused as it tried to talk to one of us.
"Should I pretend I know what you said or should I just be honest?" I asked it, attempting to interpret the words. After a few moments, I think I finally figured out what it was saying.
"So... don't invade your territory... something something something... talk a few steps back?" I muttered, taking the few steps back and indicating for Madeleine to do the same.
"Are you part of Group C?" I asked, glancing around for an signs of someone else coming to join us.

Scion Scion
AGent87 AGent87

Last edited:
Madeleine had to take a moment to collect herself before she could reply. "But I'm clearly a witch. What's the problem?" She really didn't get what Artemis was trying to say or why. Witches are clearly witches just like vampires are clearly vampires. Before she could press Artemis for context, another person approached the water's edge. Possible teammate? He seemed mostly normal to Madeleine so she wasn't too bothered, at least until she saw him speaking to something in the water. It was the great fair folk from the other night! How did she not notice, it was even making sounds. "Damn her for distracting me. Even when she's not here she really drives me crazy." Madeleine then took in a deep breath, in a vain attempt to calm herself, before calling out to the new guy. "Y-You should be careful, I think that's one of the, you know, fair folk." She wracked her mind trying to think of a way to word her warning without offending the green being as she learned that their kind could be quite... No, she pushed the thought out of her head. She can't even risk thinking it around them. "H-Haha, you know how the fair ones are, always busy with important things. No need to disturb them, right?"

When Artemis spoke to it, Madeleine nearly jumped out of her skin. "H-Hey, can't you see how busy they are? Let's go somewhere else before we become too much of a bother. In fact, we're probably already a bother so let's go even faster, ok?" She knew she was losing her cool, or rather never had it once she saw the fae, but she didn't care about it. She just really wanted to feel safe, and after her first run in with the green one, she knew that wouldn't be possible anywhere near it.

TeikiFox TeikiFox AGent87 AGent87 Scion Scion

Artemis

"But I'm clearly a witch. What's the problem?" Madeleine replied. After talking a few steps back, I replied back.
"So you haven't realized. Interesting. Okay, to me, you are not clearly a witch. Anything other clan is not distinctly that clan. They're just another person with some sort of magical ability. If I knew clans, then I would have an idea of what their abilities might be." I replied, a little jumpy as flashbacks started coming. I shook my head quickly and started whispering to Madeleine.
"So... what is that in the water? Also, does it have good hearing? If so, I'm sorry." I glanced back towards the thing, seeing if it showed any sign of hearing me.

Scion Scion

Krrr

And so did Krrr keep all of the Savage Outsiders within its gaze, checking them for any sudden movements to suggest they were not actually retreating. To Krrr's satisfaction they had indeed all chosen wisely and decided to back away from its swampy reaches. Good, the warning demonstration had served its purpose. The bayou-born stood there, wordless as it allowed these Savage Outsiders to discuss among themselves or entreat questions from itself. Krrr remained upright keeping a steady guard up by having its arms ready for action, and so the creature just kept staring at the outsiders with its intense gaze. After a many beats, many moments of just a great stillness the creature once again spoke in the tongue they were all sure to recognize.

"If'n I war y'all laisse-moi tranquille. Botherin' me, as t'un Savage Outsider say, be ill-advised." spoke the creature deliberately drawling out the word 'ill-advised.' After all, Krrr was raised in the swamps and the swamps taught kind manners. It was just polite to warn others of how stupid an idea might be, before they tried to engage in it. Rolling its shoulders around it simply stared at the outsider with the odder ear appendages. Taking the time to stare Artemis in dead in their tiny, tiny eyes, Krrr remarked. "Anutha free lesson co-man from t'swamps, is mal-élevé talkin'bout othas 'hind thar back 'specially in front of 'em Savage Outsider." Surely this message would get across fairly easy to the Savage Outsider who, well it was very safe to say they weren't raised near a swamp. None of Krrr's bask would accept such a potty-mouth, nor did Krrr suspect even the noble savages from inferior swamps would accept such behavior.

With these lessons imparted it turned its attention to the Savage Outsider that was the most noble about them and began to chuckle. It was a great belly laugh, as Krrr not only manipulated its own frame by the laugh but also began sloshing around the sludgy water around it as well. "Ain't mattah wuh a Savage Outsider thinkin o'et. S'swamp, mah swamp t'be." Clasping its hands together the creature slowly began moving the right digits up before bringing them down and bringing up the left digits. "Ya'll have raison t'be, sides ob-ser-veon, cuz ain't feelan t'fondleh bout t'much watchin..." Krrr stopped the gesture as it returned its arms back to a more guarded position, "S'bit irkseeyom."
KnightOfNight KnightOfNight TeikiFox TeikiFox AGent87 AGent87

"Y-You should be careful, I think that's one of the, you know, fair folk."
Torrin looked back at the girl who was trying to warn her. Ah, garlic girl. Torrin didn't really know what to say to her though. She assumed "fair folk" must refer to the Fae clan. If she had thought about it, she probably could have come to that conclusion on her own, just by process of elimination, but then, what did she really know about all the clans. Not very much, that's for sure. Garlic girl looked nervous, as in very nervous and worried, like, more than the situation warranted. Then she watched the two of them talk to each other, even whisper, about Krrr, right there in front of them. Where were their manners? Torrin could hear everything they said, and still didn't know what to say. Thankfully, she was saved from having to say anything. Apparently, Krrr had heard them as well, and made sure they knew. Then it turned its attention to her. He was definitely very proud of his swamp t'be. She also noted the exact moment his stance changed.
"It's all good, bro. I just wanted to make sure you knew what was going on. We all got information on where to meet our groups for our first assignment, and who our teachers are." Torrin pulled the leaflet out of her pocket for reference. "Your group is meeting in the cafeteria, um, the shed where they serve food, uh, to us Savage Outsiders. I don't know if you eat differently? But they might have something you like too. Your teacher will be Alice Evanora, a witch. Also, as a heads up, one of the groups is meeting here by your swamp." Torrin turned to Garlic Girl and her companion. "Y'all might wanna suggest to your teacher that y'all might not wanna set up shop too close."
Feeling better for having made sure Krrr was kept in the loop, Torrin nodded politely to the girls and turned back to Krrr. "I gotta head to my class, so I must bid you a good day. Good luck with your swamp, bro. I look forward to watching it come into its own."
With a wave, Torrin strolled away back towards the main building. According to her notes, the track field was behind it. With every step, her excitement grew. Today training begins. Training in what, she had not a clue, but it still sounded awesome and she couldn't wait to begin. And it was on a track field. Maybe there was running involved. She hoped there was running. She liked running.
KnightOfNight KnightOfNight TeikiFox TeikiFox Scion Scion

"WELL, YOU GO HAVE FUN WITH GREEN BRO. I'LL GET TO HAVE FUN WITH MY HOMIE HERE." Leon waved Torrin goodbye having no reason to call her back. It meant less that he had to deal with. Having to be around all these non-wolves all the time made him feel suffocated, in a box, unable to really express himself. He didn't understand the culture of the other tribes and they too didn't understand his. What a drag. He thought. He hardly listened to Evelyn though he could make out what she was trying to ask him. Leon did have a good breadth of tactics which he knew by heart, drilled into him by the training he did with his own people, training that he thought would be more than enough that whatever he learned at the school, if anything, would only be supplementary. His real goal was to build a network, though so far, he hadn't met anybody who was so well connected or powerful that it indicated coming to the school in the first place.

After thinking for a bit, Leon looked like he was looking blankly at Evelyn. "OH YEAH!" He started but didn't get to reply before Snow arrived. He waited for Snow to sit down then pondered about her statement. "WELL YEAH. YOU KNOW LIKE, IT'S ALWAYS GONNA BE LIKE THAT. YOU'RE GONNA ASK THE SAME QUESTION AGAIN BRO. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING BRO? LIKE, YOU JUST GOTTA STOP THINKING ABOUT IT, RIGHT BRO? LIKE, UH. WE WOLVES GO DO A CAMP THING WHERE WE TRAIN AND STUFF AND IT'LL BE LIKE WHOLE WEEKS WHERE WE LEARN TO FIGHT AND HUNT AND SURVIVE AND STUFF AND THAT LIKE TAKES FOR EVER. YOU KNOW? BUT LIKE, IF YOU JUST DON'T COUNT THE DAYS, THEY JUST GO BY. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING? THEN BEFORE YOU KNOW IT, YOU'LL BE OUTTA HERE AND I'LL BE OUTTA HERE." Leon rambled before thinking back about Evelyn's question.

"BUT BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING. YEAH LIKE, AT HOME I LIKE WORKING OUT. I DON'T KNOW IF YOU COULD TELL." Leon stood up and flexed his muscles, his biceps, triceps, and back showing slightly through his sweater. "BUT YOU KNOW, US WOLVES ARE NATURALLY PRETTY STRONG. GENETICS BRO."

Artemis

"Okay then. Umm... yeah. Okay.. umm..." Debating what the best course of action was, I decided in flopping to the ground. Try not to make enemies, will you? I cringed and blushed out of sheer embarrassment. I watched as the other person said something and left, running. Running was helpful in most situations. it allowed time to clear your head and escape issues. This wasn't one of those times where you could just run, though.
"Okay. Sorry. I'm not used to this. Thank you? Any other suggestions that might come in handy for the Hidden world?" I said, struggling against the flashbacks and how to keep a proper conversation with something I had never seem before.
I growled under my breath, trying to get a grip on the issue at hand, which probably wasn't possible from my position currently. I wasn't used to situation like these, so I didn't know how to react. I just remained sitting on the ground.

Scion Scion
AGent87 AGent87

Madeleine was just utterly confused. "Artemis, look at my hat. No matter how you look at it, I'm clearly a witch, right? But forget that for right now, we gotta get out of here." Then, before Madeleine could convince Artemis to flee with her, the green one... Spoke? Madeleine thought she picked up some words she understood, but they were jammed in between strange guttural noises. Regardless, she felt it was best to assume it wanted them gone. "I-I'm sorry fair one, we're leaving!" And then the boy mentioned something that crushed poor Madeleine's hopes. Her teacher was the one standing there by the pond. "Oh noooo." Leaning on her staff, she looked towards the green one and gulped. "F-Fair one, may I offer you something so we may stand by your home? Please? Pretty please?"

At this moment, there was a long list of things she'd rather be doing, such as attempting to find common ground between her and the vampire. The fair folk are dangerous but in such a way that made Madeleine's flesh crawl. You could never tell what they would do to you, and often times, they themselves didn't know until the time came. Or so all the stories say. At least the ones Madeleine found at her local library. They were probably right, and if not, she didn't see any harm in assuming they were right anyway. "Maybe you would like garlic? It keeps vampires away, and some of them are way worse than we are!"

TeikiFox TeikiFox Scion Scion AGent87 AGent87

Krrr

The swamp creature gave a cock-eyed expression to the Savage Outsider who ran off after giving them, rather odd information. Something about groups? Teaching? What was this, this was not an institution of education, Krrr had not seen even a single proper crocodile here. There was no way those things were true, but despite this the bayou-born kept a distinctively stoic expression as it fixated its gaze upon the two outsiders who were, rightfully, cowering. Though whatever this 'cafeteria' shed was, that probably would have the meals outsiders ate. And if it had the meals Savage Outsiders would eat, it would most certainly have the tools. While it was not necessarily the most dignified manner of eating, Krrr had enjoyed using various scavenged pots and pans. After all Krrr could not always have the time to make a proper pit in which to cook in, and while the pot was an unorthodox one it seemed to do the job efficiently. With these thoughts out of the way the swamp creature began to make way for new thoughts as it kept staring down these two creatures that remained near its dominion.

It appeared one of the sniveling Savage Outsiders was unfamiliar with basic communication and dialogue. This was frankly, to be expected by a Savage Outsider. The other one resorting to offers of tribute.

Krrr had realized the purpose of these Savage Outsiders. It now all made as much sense as the swamp itself; these Savage Outsiders were brought by the kind Savage Outsider to offer tribute to Krrr and their domain. Of course they were not here to intrude, they made that clear with all of the cowering, they were here to obey. Now knowing this, Krrr allowed their expression to soften slightly. It was still clear that the bayou-born was ready to take action in case of sudden movement but, it appeared that they were willing to listen. Reaching up towards its maw, Krrr began stroking it with its massive left hand.

Staring down both members of the pair, Krrr spoke in a firm tone. "Hhhrhm. Ya'll off-er-ans be Bon. Soucouyant be nasteh varmints, sooo ya'll be giftan dat thar Garlac- buh ain't jus dat lone. Ya'll ramassez me moa gibblies, crittahs fer mon hungah. Foah dose services, as I am offa Geeentile Bred, I'mma allow ya'll t'stand near. Near. Na'init." Krrr let it pause for a few beats before narrowing his eyes between the two and snarling, "Buuh if'n y'all dun betrah thisere contract, 'n mess wit mah swamp... I'mma whomp yas. Understood?"

With that the creature fully emerged out of its swampy lagoon and stomped onto the shoreline, giving them both a knowing stare to emphasis that they really oughta not mess this deal up. And so the creature headed towards the shed to find this, so called cafeteria. Krrr would claim whatever pots it had and possibly whatever tributes the Savage Outsiders inside that shed would offer, since Krrr did remember their emissary mentioning something about more savage outsiders there.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight TeikiFox TeikiFox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back