• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Hidden; Main Thread IC {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Madeleine spoke to her roommate as she went through the cafeteria lines, collecting the various pieces of her breakfast "I am Madeleine of the Evil Eye, so you may call me that. So Artemis, I heard you were... Uhh, never mind. I think the RA said something about groups last night, do you know anything about that?" She wasn't sure how to handle the subject of the girl's condition, on one hand it seemed likely that talking about it would be upsetting, but what if ignoring it was equally upsetting? Did they think like that? Was thinking of them as a single collective wrong? Well, that much she felt safe about assuming, it was a definite yes. "So, you have..." Again she found herself going back to that, what was wrong with her? "Group information, you have knowledge about these groups. Right?" Smooth, there's no way she'd figure out that wasn't what she was going to say at first. Of course not, she was... Again Madeleine found herself going back to the likely touchy subject. Deciding to just not give herself the chance to say anything rude again, she found a seat at an empty end of a table and started on her breakfast.

TeikiFox TeikiFox

Artemis

"Knowledge about these groups? No, just ours really. I know where we are meeting and possibly some of the people in our group..." I rambled on a little longer, before abruptly stopping. Not knowing where to sit down, I quietly followed my roommate to an empty table. I quickly ate, No.. wolfed... down my breakfast, laughing softly at the horrible pun I had created. A little happier, I glanced back up at Madeleine.
"So... Madeleine of the Evil Eye, is there anything I should be concerned about? After all, we are roommates so..." I paused, tilting my head. I quickly made a list of things I should tell her if she decided to ask right back.
For some reason, I don't feel the need to be too cautious around her... Maybe because of the bus ride?

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

"Are any of them here? What do we do as a group? Fight to the death?" Between every question, Madeleine took another bite of the waffle. It was pretty good, it was a waffle after all. Even the cheap toaster ones were pretty tasty. The syrup was... Syrupy. It was alright, but she couldn't help but wonder if it was a regional thing. "If you see any of my things laying around the room, do not touch them. I will soon be working on a series of powerful wards to keep us safe, but if anything is out of place it can all come apart, or even worse, reversed. Oh, and the things in this bag can't be touched either. I have everything carefully placed for quick and easy access." Having finished her waffle, she moved onto the sausage which she decided was far too greasy to her liking so she pushed it towards Artemis. "You can have this." Desperate to wash the taste out of her mouth, she took a large gulp of the orange juice which led to another issue. Pulp. Madeleine just couldn't stand pulp in her orange juice, the texture made her think unpleasant thoughts and sometimes it got caught in the back of her throat. What sounded much like a death rattle soon escaped her mouth before she coughed into her hand. "Oh, and no pulp."

TeikiFox TeikiFox

Artemis

I hesitated slightly before taking the sausage and eating it. I was nodding to her list, mentally repeating it when I was startled by a gurgle- rattle- weird noise of some sort. Glancing up, she coughed into her hand before she spoke.
"Oh, and no pulp." She said, still sounding a little hoarse.
"Okay then.. You okay?" I eyed her warily, seeing if she needed any help of some sort. Madeleine seemed to be done with breakfast, so I quickly stood up and walked out of the cafeteria, glancing back to see if Madeleine was following.

Galynthia
Galynthia finished eating, getting up and heading back to her dorm before the Group Leaders came. On her way down the hall, she heard a female's high-pitched screaming. Numbers? The voice sounded pissed. Curious, Galynthia trailed down the hall, determined to find the owner of the voice. Turning the corner, Galynthia was met with the sight of an angry, frustrated vampiress who appeared to be stabbing her finger at something on the floor, rattling off numbers. Galynthia's eyebrows shot up in concern.

First symbolism and now numbers? What is it with people and muttering random things? Galynthia thought, thinking back to when she ran into Madeleine.

"Um... would you like some help there?" she asked the female, who looked simultaneously on the verge of murder and tears.

Galynthia stepped closer, feeling something in the doorway and tilting her head. The vampiress looked... stuck. Perhaps there was... but there couldn't be! Who would... Galynthia narrowed her eyes at the ground, and sure enough, there lay a barricade of salt, spread across the floor between the doorframe. Her eyes widened in horror.

Who would do such a mean thing? And on the second day, too! Why would anybody want to incur the wrath of a vampiress? Galynthia asked herself, jaw dropping to the floor in shock.

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked softly, peering at Charlotte with her deep brown eyes.

Scion Scion

Charlotte Paige Rhodes
"Threehundredthirtytwothreehundredthirtythreehun-dredandthirtyfourthreehundredan-" continued the vampiress, firmly entranced by meticulously count each and every grain of this damned barrier. Charlotte would have her revenge, oh she would have it. She continued rocking back and forth, back and forth while clutching and unclutching her fingers as her eyes remained firmly focused on the grains of salt. "Threehundredthirtyfivethreehundredthirtysix..." the vampire counted on, as her brain was rattling with ideas for vengeance of how to make them suffer alongside the maddening thought that if it wasn't for this barrier, she might've have been able to strike.

And that is when another arrived, Charlotte didn't bother to glance up at them apart from a cursory one to confirm that, yes there was another girl present right in front of the doorway. This one spoke soft and did not try to interfere with the compulsions. That was a good sign as was the fact they also weren't drawn by the compulsions. That means this new girl could act, that she could destroy the barrier and unleash the vampiress.

It was useful that someone stumbled upon them and seemed willing to help her out, unlike others who...

...Well, Charlotte would decide their fates when this situation was resolved.

While Charlotte was still rocking back and forth, she began to slow down these movements and the cyclical pattern of clutching her fists together. Still not looking towards the girl, Charlotte spoke to them. "Threehundredthirtyseven - Like okay -threehundredthirtyeightthreehundredthirtynine - You see like the salt right? -threehundredfortythreehundredfortyonethreehundredfortytwo - So like, what I totes -threehundredfortythreethreehundredfortyfour - need like you to do is -threehundredfortyfivethreehundredfortysixthreehundredfortyseven - is get rid of it. ALL OF IT. -threehundredfortyeightthreehundredfortynine - Away from the door okay? And gonzo. Nowhere near where I can see it. threehundredfiftythreehundredfiftyonethreehundredandfiftytwo - And like, not asking for a miracle-threehundredandfiftythreethreehundredandfiftyfourthreehundredandfiftyfive - But like as you get, totally get rid of it - threehundredandfiftysixthreehundredandfiftyseven - Don't complete the job while I'm on an odd count. -threehundredandfiftyeightthreehundredandfiftyninethreehundredandsixty -But get rid of it like, now, 'kay?"

girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Galynthia
Galynthia squinted, trying to discern the girl's message amidst the counting. Luckily she was able to. She nodded and then took off her hoodie, spreading it over the salt in the doorway, covering all the grains of salt. Galynthia straightened, her yellow shirt revealed. She looked at Charlotte.

"Does this work? If it does, I'll leave my sweatshirt there so you can leave and I can clean it up entirely. If not, then I'll go get a broom and start sweeping. You were on three hundred and sixty-six, by the way."

Scion Scion

Krrr

As, well something probably was happening with Savage Outsiders but that wasn't Krrr's place to judge, events unfolded and Krrr had collected a sizable portions of worm to feast upon. The bayou-born had decided to stop digging for food as it had already engorged itself. It backed away from the shoreline and waded towards the middle of the new marsh it was in the process of constructing. And as it did so, the creature decided to reflect on things.

First off it decided to float in a proper manner, upon its belly while still maintaining a heavy vigilance of the area. No one was going to take this baby swamp from it and even while relaxing it was Krrr's duty to guard the territory. They were the lone guardian, the only one who could and would defend this fledgling pseudo-swamp to be. But this did not mean they couldn't relax and allow the rays of light to beat down upon them, and warming up part of its overalls.

So Krrr began to think to itself. Krrr mrraaauk Urraagh Ggraaamrrk Ooourraaaggh. This thought alongside others began to whiz through their mind; first Krrr started on the materialistic side of things, what did they feel like filling the shed up with? This then translated to the idea of these savage outsiders who would willingly choose to live confined in a shed. This led to more philosophical thoughts, as Krrr knew from its bask that some Savage Outsiders were capable of having true Crocodilian morality and ethics, it was just that they were never given a chance to learn. That was why many crocodiles began settling in stranger places to tame those swampy reaches and make sure they had proper values.

Would Krrr be able to teach these Savage Outsiders true morality and behaviors? Was it possible that this was only teachable to certain kinds of Savage Outsiders that were closer to true and honest crocodiles? Would teaching the ways of the swamp be a duty Krrr had to do?

These conundrums rattled inside of the swamp creature's mind. These questions Krrr would obtain the answer to in time, they could wait for now. After all patience was a great aspect of Crocodilian life. For now Krrr would simply relax in the sunlight in the territory it began to shape into something better.

Charlotte Paige Rhodes

"I knew that -threehundredandsixtyseven- Like uh, I'm real good at keeping track you know." Charlotte remarked externally. Like as long as dweebs don't get in the way like the nerds they are. Charlotte remarked internally. The vampiress continued to keep her eyes down upon the salt, while her rocking gestures and cyclical fist-clenching had appeared to almost stop. Almost anyway, it was still present just at a very, very far less frequent pace. "Like I said, totes gonzo. -threehundredandsixtyeightthreehundredandsixtyninethreehundredandseventythreehundredandseventyonethreehundredandseventytwo - Swept far, far away. -threehundredandseventythreethreehundredandseventyfourthreehundredandseventyfive-"

Last edited:
Yumi awoke with a start, the room empty. Her heart skipped a beat as she checked her cheap digital watch. She was incredibly late for class!
Heart pounding, she pulled open her suitcase and hastily grabbed out a decent school outfit. T-shirt! Pleated skirt! Stockings! Truly, a cute and modest outfit for a young maiden like herself. The fox scampered to the shower, peeling off her old clothes and quickly scrubbing herself down. As the warm water poured over her, she calmed down.
After all, it was the first day at a large campus. It was surely expected that some students would be late.
Yumi was smiling happily again by the time she was dressed. She bet the teacher was nice, too. More importantly, it seemed she was less late than she'd realized. Everyone was still eating breakfast, perhaps allowed to run date to celebrate the first day. Yumi got in line to grab a meal, wondering what sort of meals the school provided.

Galynthia
Galynthia sighed.

"Alright. I'll be right back." Galynthia left after picking up her sweatshirt and then returned with a broom and dustpan in each hand. She promptly began sweeping, getting every grain of salt in the dustpan.

"What a waste of salt," she muttered to herself. "Hidden knows this could be used for better, nicer things. Like food." With a huff, Galynthia finished cleaning, taking the dustpan and going to her bathroom, flushing the salt down the drain.

"Good riddance." Galynthia washed her hands and then picked up a towel, going back to where Charlotte's dorm was. She used the towel to wipe up any remaining grains of salt that might have been left over and then, towel in hand, set the towel on fire. With some trouble, Galynthia managed to extinguish her arm-fire before it spread.

"Salt doesn't burn," she explained. "But the salt dissolved in the moist towel. And then I got rid of the towel. So..." She studied Charlotte, who was probably the most beautiful female Galynthia had ever laid eyes on. "My name is Galynthia. You can call me Galy. I'm a Phoenix. Pleasure to meet you!" Galynthia smiled widely at Charlotte.

Scion Scion

Charlotte Paige Rhodes

"Fourhundredandfive..." was the last number Charlotte got to as Galynthia proceeded to sweep up that pesky barrier that had kept the vampiress at bay. While the hallowed magic of salt was indeed a powerful boon it was now collapsing under a different great power. As the deed was finishing up Charlotte could feel her right eyebrow twitch a bit, it had to end on an odd number. There were certain things that were acceptable with odd numbers and things that were not. Coffee for example was always better with an odd number of beans used in it. But when it came to counting seeds, grains, and other such things strewn about the ground those required even numbers, with an exception for happy numbers that had an odd parity to it.

But the important thing was she was no longer bound by the compulsions, or the magically constructed barrier. Charlotte Paige Rhodes took a moment to process this as her head shot up now observing Galynthia. The vampiress stood, still clad in those early morning garments, and watched as the Phoenix - well that's what she said she was but Charlotte swore that was just like a Jack Black song or something - began to give her name out to Charlotte and...

...Oh. Charlotte could feel that sort of gaze. Not literally of course but the vampiress' instincts were kicking in as she was hatching a plot. She gave a warm smile, used one of her left fingers to give a bit of the twirl of her own hair while pushing her bag into the hallway so she could grab it and finally begin her morning routine. But first, Charlotte needed to set the pieces into place so she could set out the pawn to win in the game of checkers. Or whatever those nerdy and lame games were. Point is she had an idea.

"O M G, like thank you, thank you!!" chirped out Charlotte as she somewhat lunged over to Galy in an attempt to hug the girl. "T-to think s-some people, including my room-mate, would allow me to s-suffer like that! But you Galy!" Those extracurricular workshops helped in tearing up on command, which would be a vital step. As much as Charlotte wanted to just go out and track down that miserable wretch Madeleine and her associates to capture and put through as much suffering as possible as soon as possible, she needed to delay her gratification a bit. So Charlotte began to use those lessons in sobbing as she looked up at Galythnia, with her lip quivering. "You like are totes a goody! A hero unlike likes loads of those other girls."

With that she retracted the hug and began to recompose herself, well at the very least turn down the waterworks. "S-sorry about that, it's just like I totes didn't expect people to be so cruel you like know? Oh B T Dubs, I'm Charlotte Paige Rhodes." Wheels were turning in her head, the vampiress was certain to make the most of this situation. She would make Madeleine and all of her allies, rue the day they have come up with this trickery. They were going to go down.

Galynthia
Galynthia beamed as Charlotte Paige Rhodes gave her somewhat of an aggressive hug. Her mouth puckered into a frown, however, when Charlotte said her roommate had done this to her. At the word hero, Galynthia blushed. That was one thing nobody had ever said about her. She smiled beneath the blush, happy she could help. As Charlotte cried, Galynthia patted her back, hoping to help the girl feel marginally better.

"It's okay," she smiled, face alighting with genuine happiness. "Charlotte Paige Rhodes? That's a pretty name." Her face became sad. "I'm sorry that people are being so mean to you. You're a nice girl."

If a little rambunctious, she said in her head. And too pretty for your own good. Galynthia shoved away her feelings of jealousy.

"So who's the roommate who trapped you in here?" Galynthia asked, tucking back a strand of her hair which was already slipping out of its topknot.

Scion Scion

Charlotte Paige Rhodes​

Well duh it's a pretty name, like it's my name. Therefore it is totally the prettiest name ever. Charlotte took a moment to wipe what remnants might've been left from that tearing action. "I-I have n-no idea why they'd do such a thing to me of all people..." she said to finish off that segment of her machinations. The vampiress did a second check to make sure that was the last of the tears wiped from her face. Satisfied that she had finished that job, Charlotte took a moment to glance down at her bag to make sure she didn't lose anything in the process of dropping it earlier. Fortunately for her everything seemed to be in place and as such she could finish her usual routine with relative ease.

Charlotte glanced at Galythnia and shook her head, "Oh like the roomie? Like she would just be like yanno, an accomplice. Like being oh so rude wanting to help real vile people, and watch me suffer. Like hello, newsflash, is totes not cool! Like okay so, get this, there is like this really mean chick prides herself on how mean she is, and I'm totes sure it is her fault. Iunno if you have heard of her, but this like Madeleine is real bad. Like O M G, she calls herself - not anyone else this is what she totes goes with, calls herself THE EVIL EYE. And like nothing ever good comes from someone calling themselves like Emma the Evil or something like it. If this is what she is doing to me, like can you imagine what she is doing to her roomie."

With exaggerated shivering motions Charlotte swung her arms around herself to bind herself as she rocked back and forth with a fearful seeming demeanor about her. "So like, Galy - I like Galy over the full name so I'm gonna stick to that 'kay - you really seem on the level, I just want to warn you Madeleine is like real bad news. And like, I need to warn people about her, before she tries anything really, really evil. Cause like she is priding herself on evil, who knows what she'll do!?"

Galynthia
Galynthia's jaw dropped.

"Madeleine?!" she squeaked after picking her jaw up off the floor. "Maddy?!"

Galynthia was shocked. She hadn't realized that Madeleine was so rude-- she'd offered Galynthia some licorice thing, for crying out loud! How could somebody so nice turn so mean to one of the prettiest vampires here at the Hidden Academy? Galynthia shook her head sadly.

"Some people," she murmured. "I'd met Madeleine earlier... she seemed so nice! But she put salt in your doorway! That seems rather... not nice."

Galynthia's eyes widened momentarily as a thought overcame her. What if Charlotte had done something to Madeleine to make her angry? Galynthia shook her head. No, that couldn't be. How could the sweet, bubbly person before her instigate Madeleine? Perhaps Madeleine had just been putting on a persona for Galynthia. Who knows where she'd been about to take Galynthia before Krrr had shown up and interrupted, scaring Madeleine away. Now that she thought of it, Madeleine's actions had been a mite bit suspicious.

"I'm sorry about that," Galynthia said sympathetically. "Would you like to go eat now? Or do you want me to leave so you can..." She gestured towards Charlotte's belongings. "Get ready?"

Scion Scion

Getting up with Artemis, Madeleine chose to ignore the question. She was fine and really just wanted to pretend it didn't happen. "So, who is on our team? Anyone that looks like they know what they're doing?" After leaving the cafeteria, she couldn't help but feel a little upset. Somehow they didn't have grapefruits and Madeleine did tell that vile leech she would bring her back one, even if a vampire couldn't eat them. "Hey Artemis? Let me know if you see a grapefruit anywhere. I, uhh, need one for a ritual." Thinking back to her first day here, she was confused as to why the leech didn't just go upstairs instead of demanding she throw her tools away. Such a crazy demand would be like telling the leech to rip her fangs out! "Maybe she's not used to interacting with people?" When she realized she spoke that part out loud she couldn't help but blush a little.

In all honesty, she was probably just born a terrible person.

TeikiFox TeikiFox

Oh look, it was Prince Manwhore deigning to bless Lucy with his esteemed presence as if he wasn't a complete fucking joke riding daddy's coattails. Still, he didn't know that she knew that he was a total fuckin rube, so best to keep up appearances while she still could. Sure, Lucy's roommate could still out her at any given moment, but Lucy was from a racial caste made up of shady immortal middlemen stretching back to biblical times- picking up some damage control know-how came with the territory. No point crying over spilled milk.

Lucy practically leaped out of her seat, standing with great enthusiasm to take Azazel's outstretched hand and knocking her bowl of cornflakes over with a misplaced elbow, splashing the better part of Tristan's notebook with milk and sticky bits of cereal and, okay, maybe there was reason to cry over spilled milk after all but Lucy sure as hell wasn't going to. Azazel's life tasted like rotten fruit- sickly-sweet and a little bit sour. Figures; all of the Branded tasted like that.

"Azazel? You mean like Azazel Minaz? Like, the only son of Kirtan Minaz? Oh my golly gosh, you're super famous! A model for succubi everywhere! I'm Lucille Venus, but- but you should call me Lucy, okay? My friends call me that. Hey, can you get me your dad's autograph?"

Fluxbauble Fluxbauble Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6

Charlotte Paige Rhodes

"I know right!? Very totes uncool." Charlotte exclaimed to Galynthia before her mind wandered for a bit. Maddy? Oh what - that twerp - she is already giving out pet names to people for them to use instead of insisting on a silly damn title? BEFORE I COULD BREAK HER!? Charlotte shook her head as she dismissed the thought and focused on the present. The present steps that would help her in future malevolent machinations. "Awww you don't need to apologize to me. It's not like you did this horrible, awful, mean evil thing to me. But can I just ask for a teensy little thing, just girl to girl? Like, you already helped me soooo soooo so much, and I know, I know it might totes sound like I'm asking too much. But I want to help others here, so I'm like hey shot in the dark but could I ask you to just keep an eye on them? Maybe tell me if she is trying to start things that are up to no good? It'd be so sweet if you could Galy, and I'd like totes owe you big time!" She said tilting her head with a smile and emphasizing the point with direct blinking and fluttering of her eyelashes.

And then came the matter of the day, Charlotte quickly slapped her own temple with her right hand. "Like a DOY, forgetful me huh? I gotta finish my morning routine, like I can go get something to bite into in a bit!" With that the vampiress grabbed her luxury bag full of all the things she needed to get ready and offered a large wave to Gally as she skipped down the halls to get to the wash-facilities.

"Toodles!~ T T Y L Gally!"

From the look of things, Leon was pretty normal. He had a fork to eat his breakfast and his eating was strangely quite. He was interested hearing that Evelyn adhered to a goddess, feeling that he had some new insight on her heathen religion, though he wasn't sure what race she was, and in addition, didn't know if her beliefs were even of that race of came from the humans. It was a disgusting thing to think about for Leon, enough to slow down his eating. "WELL YOU KNOW. ALWAYS GOTTA KEEP THE MOTOR TURNING. ONCE YOU STOP IT'S HARD TO START UP AGAIN. YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?" Leon explained to Evelyn, though he wasn't sure himself exactly what he was explaining.

Though he sat across from the window, Leon was too focused on the food and the conversation to notice anything else going on around him. It wasn't until Torrin pointed it out, that he looked up to see the green... thing wading in a pool. "HEY BRO, YOU KNOW US HIDDENS MAN. WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT. IF GREEN BRO WANTS TO HANG OUT OUTSIDE, MAYBE THAT'S JUST GREEN BRO'S THING, YOU KNOW? LIVE AND LET LIVE BRAH." Leon said. He took a moment to digest not only his food, but what he himself had just said, not entirely sure that he believed it. Of course to him, all were equal. That is, all were inferior under the wolves.

Torrin nodded at Leon, though she couldn't help rolling her eyes because he was still yelling. "Inside voice, bro. And yeah, no, I feel ya. I don't have a problem with them being out there. I just want to make sure they know what's going on, ya know? Wouldn't be fair to leave them outta the loop." She gathered up her things and stood with her tray. "I'ma just go get him up to speed, yeah? And then see you guys at the track?"

Last edited:
Martyr smiled softly.
"It is a pleasure to meet you, Sephoriah."
She dropped her hand and tried to find her fork again, but she couldn't remember where she placed it. she sighed and decided to finish her food later. She had plenty of time.
"Yes, I am of the Witch's clan. I hope it does not make your upset. I have known witches to be outcast from events simply because they were witches."
Her voice was even and steady, but it held some sadness and fear. She wanted at least one friend.
Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne

Azazel smiled and chuckled softly at her energy.
"Yeah, that's me. It's nice to meet you Lucy. But, please, I ask that you treat me for me and not what you've heard. I hope it's nothing bad, though."
He laughed nervously and ran his hand through his hair.
"I'd like to be just Azazel, not Azazel Minaz. And if you're serious about wanting my dad's autograph I'll talk to him next time I see him."
Shining Wizard Shining Wizard

Artemis

"So, who is on our team? Anyone that looks like they know what they're doing?" Madeleine asked, getting up. I laughed softly.
"Asides from yourself? I have no idea." I replied, feeling pleased with my answer. Then again, I can't tell magic control, etc. by a photo!
"Hey Artemis? Let me know if you see a grapefruit anywhere. I, uhh, need one for a ritual." She asked a few moments later. I gave her a confused glance before responding.
"Ok?" I shrugged and continued walking.
"Maybe she's not used to interacting with people?" She muttered.
"Who?" I asked, blinking a bit from the spacing out I had done.
"Oh, look. We're almost there." I responded, looking a the pond a few paces away. It appeared that no one had arrived yet, except for the teacher, who was glancing around with what seemed to be.... a look of annoyance? I wasn't sure, but I decided to run quickly towards the person. After all, we were only supposed to have a quick bite.

KnightOfNight KnightOfNight

Galynthia
Galynthia blinked, a tad bit overwhelmed. But she shrugged as Charlotte skipped away, still smiling faintly. With a grin, she headed back towards the dining hall to where she was supposed to meet up with her group. When she arrived, she looked around. It was... lonely? It looked like nobody was there except herself. With a shrug, she sat down and ate some more food.

Sephoriah gave a soft, but melodic laugh at Martyr's concerns. Ironic....but wonderfully so. And a soft laugh was a kind smile that could be heard.
Reaching out with a slender finger, Sephoriah slid the fork that Martyr was searching for closer to her. Hopefully the metallic scraping sound it made across the tabletop would mark its location to the blind girl, and she could recover it with some dignity.
"Oh, but Martyr...you do know the reputation that a succubus such as myself must bear? I understand completely, darling. There's nothing to worry about...not from me." She spoke reassuringly, magically.

Glancing up at another arrival to the cafeteria, Sephoriah smiled at Galynthia as she looked around and started to head towards a table by herself.
"Hello there!" Sephoriah called cheerfully. "Which clan do you represent?"
She greeted the girl confidently enough, but inwardly she steeled herself for a cold reception. She didn't know what sort of Hidden she was speaking to, or therefore what to expect. But it was always worth a try...

Radio_Rat66.6 Radio_Rat66.6 girl_on_fire girl_on_fire

Galynthia
Galynthia nearly choked on her cereal at the unexpected voice which came from behind.

"GAH!" she coughed, hacking and pounding on her chest. Galynthia managed not to throw up and die, but she turned bright red from embarrassment. Turning, she saw another girl, pretty like Charlotte, and somebody Galynthia'd never seen before. "Ah. Hello!" She waved, trying to recover her dignity from the atrocious sounds she'd made trying not to die via Frosted Flakes. "I'm Galynthia. But you can call me Galy. Phoenix! And you?"

She patted the seat next to her, inviting the girl to sit down.

"I promise I only make horrifying noises like that when I'm trying not to die from a cereal killer."

Scarlett Wyverne Scarlett Wyverne

Sephoriah's eyes widened slightly in concern at the clearly startling effect that her call-out had on the poor girl.

"Oh no I'm sorry..." She winced but thankfully the girl recovered herself without asphyxiation. Sephoriah offered a ready grin. "My name is Sephoriah...and I am a succubus." She added, just in case it was not obvious. At least, she noted with relief, this was not a subject of immediate contempt from her new acquaintance.
She then let her head tip back and laughed heartily at Galynthia's off-the-cuff. "Oh my...very good."

She waved a hand towards her table, currently only occupied by Martyr and herself. "Perhaps you'd like to join us? Martyr here is a bit shy, but she's quite sweet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back