• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Hidden Kingdom

I had submitted my CS to the thread, but it is currently awaiting mod approval. Not sure how long that will be, though hopefully it will be in time to be considered! Either way, best of luck with the RP ^^

Last edited:
Oh, no, I'm referring to the forum-wide mod approval queue for new members. I think the system somehow flagged some keywords in my CS post

Did we need approval before posting? I did not know that...
For people with less than 10 messages, their public posts will be run through a spam filter, and if it catches any keywords it's looking for, it'll hold the post until a mod can take a look and approve it. This stops after 10 public posts are reached

This is Wuxia as Heaven and I love it! Very interested if a slot is still open.

Slight side note: Oni are Japanese, not Chinese.

I haven't heard anything, and he has his activity tracking turned off and his profile locked, so it's impossible to tell if he's actually doing anything or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back