• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Haunting of Llyod Mansion

Would you like to have an OOC discord, or stay on RPN?

• RPN

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Discord

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
Am I okay to put a temporary place holder with there only being a few spaces left? Am working on character tonight, but didn't want to lose the space :) Oh and do I have to use code for my character sheet? Also I know it's not the most popular opinion but Bly Manor was actually my favourite. The tragedy and love story did it for me alongside the thriller.

Yeeees! I think a few of us share that same sentiment for Bly. You absolutely can post a WIP for your character. Coding isn't necessary, but if you choose to do so, just make sure mobile users can see it all, too. C:

Update!

So, given I'm in the middle of a road trip, I lost track of the days and thought it was Wednesday for some reason. :dead: I most likely will not have everything ready by tomorrow, but I'll slowly be working on my own character during down time.

Update!

So, given I'm in the middle of a road trip, I lost track of the days and thought it was Wednesday for some reason. :dead: I most likely will not have everything ready by tomorrow, but I'll slowly be working on my own character during down time.
Take your time! I only just got home myself and have lots of catching up to do!

Update!

Its okay take your time.

I have finished my character btw so if you have any critiques or changes you want to do for it, feel free to let me know.

Hiyaa! If this si still accepting, I would like to call dibs on either a guest role or the maid, whatever better suits your needs!

Hiyaa! If this si still accepting, I would like to call dibs on either a guest role or the maid, whatever better suits your needs!
So sorry for the late response! We are still accepting. I'm actually going to do a rollcall to see who's still interested so we can get this started shortly. C:

Glad to have you both! C: I'm thinking I'd like to get this started by Sunday. Character completion isn't a huge priority as long as everyone has the basics down, so hopefully that will help for anyone still wanting to join.

Still here and interested :) Will finish the last bits of Embers character sheet today. How did you find her so far?

Soo I definitely liked Hill house better. It's psychologically more interesting to me. Also, I'd like to reserve a guest role, please :)

Thank you to everyone that has voted and answered back to my roll call! I intended for the roleplay to start today, but a bit of a situation popped up and I need to help my sister out this afternoon. I may be able to get the thread open tonight albeit much later. I will also be working on a discord for OOC and plotting, as it seems that was the preferred method. The IC thread will still be here on RPN. If you have any reasons why discord may not work for you, please DM me. Thank you!

Also, for ease I will "like" any characters that have been accepted! Even if they are a WIP, as long as they have enough information to start with, I will be accepting them. C:

Soo I definitely liked Hill house better. It's psychologically more interesting to me. Also, I'd like to reserve a guest role, please :)
That's true! And sounds good. C: Feel free to post a WIP of your character. I've decided to allow real face claims if you so desire, to make it easier.

I am so sorry! something came up on my end and I can't be in this anymore </3 IT's breaking my heart I loved my old lady and I had so many plans, but c'est la vie. Please keep me in mind for future rp's though! When life clears up I will def look you up again!

I am so sorry! something came up on my end and I can't be in this anymore </3 IT's breaking my heart I loved my old lady and I had so many plans, but c'est la vie. Please keep me in mind for future rp's though! When life clears up I will def look you up again!

Ahhh, that makes me so sad, but I completely understand! Gloria will be missed. Good luck with everything, and hopefully we will roleplay in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back