• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Haunting of Blair Manor

Knight boi

‘Boo.’

• There is a Manor hidden from society in a deep and dark forest where crickets chirp all night long , a Manor well a family tragedy had token place in. A Manor some believe are haunted, A Manor where a mother tried to murder her kids, A Manor where it know's all of your fears, and your darkest secrets and horrors, A manor where the mother had taken her own life, a manor where there is 5 kids and their lives ruined, A manor where father had been heartbroken. A Manor that is alive.
    A Manor called.....
    Blair Manor

Last edited:
This is based off the Haunting of Hill House right? I’m in! I would love to play the twin daughter. Knight boi Knight boi

It’s my favorite series at the moment so, I’m excited for this.

I have a question. Are you guys 18+? Because I don’t know I don’t feel comfortable roleplaying with people that are below 18. If you guys aren’t I’m going to have to leave the thread. Knight boi Knight boi

I have a question. Are you guys 18+? Because I don’t know I don’t feel comfortable roleplaying with people that are below 18. If you guys aren’t I’m going to have to leave the thread. Knight boi Knight boi
i'd say that this is a more mature rp with violent elements in it but I'm sorry you have to leave I hope you have a good day^^

Hey, can I reserve the eldest son?

(Oldest, whatever.)

Be interested in reserving the eldest daughter if possible please! Named Eloise.

Curious as to what the expected post length will be for this?

Be interested in reserving the eldest daughter if possible please! Named Eloise.

Curious as to what the expected post length will be for this?
Frumpkin Frumpkin Hello thank you for the interest, I'm requesting no one liners (as expected) but would like a minimum of at least 3 sentences.

Bumpity!
Two roles are still open feel free to take them, (mother and the father) i'm making the cs right now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back