• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Haunting of Blair Manor: OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And i also wanted to clear some things^^!
1. The rp takes place in Massachusetts
2. There are a lot of ghosts in Blair manor
3. Based on the characters fears I will create a ghost that is based on that fear, if you have any suggestions feel free to tell me!
Feel free to ask anymore more questions so i can clarify anything!

How long would the family have been in the Manor? Were the children all born there or did they move there at some point?

How long would the family have been in the Manor? Were the children all born there or did they move there at some point?

Great question!
The family stayed there for about a whole year until things went bad quickly.
The Crain family moved to the house thinking it would be a fresh start for the family.

*claps*
Good for you! It went above what you expected!

Sorry, another question!! How long ago was the Manor? Just so I have an idea of age ranges for the character and can find a fitting face-claim for them.

Sorry, another question!! How long ago was the Manor? Just so I have an idea of age ranges for the character and can find a fitting face-claim for them.
The manor takes place in 1992 i'm trying to figure out what time the present takes place in, because in the present all of the kids are grown up
My character Lucas was born in February 21 1986. (the youngest sibling)

So do our characters have to match the parts of your sheet? Were the relationships set in a specific way?

i'm creating my character noew....

should be out in a few hours. (like 3 or 4)

Alright, just was somewhat confusing as it somewhat limits how certain characters can then act/respond. But thank you for the clarification! Finishing Eloise up

Hey Frumpkin Frumpkin do you have any questions?
To clarify on the bonds in the sheet, it's about how everyone treats each other and how everyone see's them as!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back