• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead I just realised you're probably waiting on a response for Milby. I'll try to have that up some time over the weekend, though she'll probably do something reckless like charge ahead of the group in search of trouble ~

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Idk about you two... but that young turkey is giving me protag vibes. Parents killed by a rogue wizard and their skeleton companion? Home burnt to the ground? Smells like Dramatic Backstory

Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars
That's one way to end a fight! Eiru just made one hell of an enemy for the guild.

Do you guys and SilverFeathers SilverFeathers and RatKing RatKing want to do one final round of posts before moving things back to the hall? It'll just be the one, but there's a lot to react to so it may help wrap things up.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Idk about you two... but that young turkey is giving me protag vibes. Both parents killed by a rogue wizard and skeleton companion? Home burnt to the ground? Smells like Dramatic Backstory to me

Uasal Uasal Key of Stars Key of Stars
That's one way to end a fight! Eiru just made one hell of an enemy for the guild.

Do you guys and SilverFeathers SilverFeathers and RatKing RatKing want to do one final round of posts before moving things back to the hall? It'll just be the one, but there's a lot to react to so it may help wrap things up.
HES THE REAL KING TURKEY

I can certainly write up a reaction for Ruvo given what happened in that clash. Don’t know how much he will actually be doing while the battle was ongoing but it’s probably best to have that figured out so things can be wrapped up easier.

What a grand enemy he could have been

Too bad we can't leave any survivors
Otherwise they COULD come back for revenge
I do like how quickly this escalated from stealing eggs to annihilating every last king turkey in the vicinity.

Idk about you two... but that young turkey is giving me protag vibes. Parents killed by a rogue wizard and their skeleton companion? Home burnt to the ground? Smells like Dramatic Backstory
Now he needs to either get an unexpected power up fueled by the power of nakama and angst or survive the onslaught somehow and enter a training arc.

SORRY FOR THE MIA - I've had two massive assignments due within days of each other. Wish I could say that's the worst of it over but there's still a month or two yet to go.

The Sacred Isles quest is now finished! Any characters from it should have their next post in the Guild Hall thread.

SORRY FOR THE MIA - I've had two massive assignments due within days of each other. Wish I could say that's the worst of it over but there's still a month or two yet to go.

The Sacred Isles quest is now finished! Any characters from it should have their next post in the Guild Hall thread.
Its quite alright, the assignments take priority. Now hopefully the remainder isn't so maddening with how close due dates are to one another.

And so the expedition comes to a close. Things rapidly became more dangerous but against all odds the spear was recovered, not so much a victory perhaps for the crew of the Salvager who just wanted to find that wreckage and instead got their boat damaged.

Last edited:
I feel pretty bad for the Salvager crew all in all. They didn't gain much except bragging rights over surviving an encounter with the Final Tomb. But! It's not the first misadventure they've had and it won't be the last. The Salvager has been salvaged almost as many times as it's done the salvaging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back