On the outskirts of the city—past the farms and fieldland—nestled in the the treeline of the forest stands the guild. Its exterior has seen better days, faded walls hinting at a more prosperous past, but as you step inside towering space lacks nothing for warmth. Individuals of all sorts sit at the tables drinking or talking. A front counter stands just beyond the doors, stacked with loose papers from the nearby quest board. Against the left wall the landscape comes alive from above with guild member locations scattered across the terrain, and a bar sits towards the back on the other side, underneath the railing of a quieter second level.
Beyond its walls are the bestiary and training fields, created best as possible on a limited budget. As the guild sits on the edge of civilisation and the unknown members are warned of venturing too far into the forest beyond.
•• ━━━━━ •• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ •• ━━━━━ ••
- RESPECT THE LORE.
- Specifically, the histories and explanations people create throughout the RP.
- Do not change something without first discussing it with them.
- No modern technology, though magic equivalents may be allowed.
- Main characters are to be a part of the guild or intending to join.
- Secondary characters can be made for groups outside guild.
- Cannon fodder enemies / random NPCs are fine.
- Exceptions may be made for characters related to quests.
- Race Limitations
- No fandom characters or historic figures.
- No gods or beings from religious texts.
- No extra-terrestrials.
- At least one paragraph per post.
- New members are always welcome.
- Common RP courtesies and Nation rules apply.