• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Guildstone Chronicles ((OOC))

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
At least its just Angora and not Angora plus 'the red vexation that shall not be named'. Wait... Its not right. Please, please tell me it's not! I can't, I won't! You can't make me deal with them both again!!! Sylph Sylph

1665340994876.png

In Azalea we trust.
Except where you've brought home:
a) a weapon of mass destruction​
b) one of the 12 Westridge generals​
Then Azalea says you're on your own.

At least its just Angora and not Angora plus 'the red vexation that shall not be named'. Wait... Its not right. Please, please tell me it's not! I can't, I won't! You can't make me deal with them both again!!!
dff6zyl-d52b3dbb-ee36-4e13-b684-8120a38b0af6.png

The Wizard drips molten metal on the hardwood floors
I won't make you alter the post but in future you need to double check before assuming magic restraints can be removed

Hire Milby as a lawyer with the entire judge, jury and opposition also portrayed by Sylph Sylph
She'd just try to fight the judge, and probably the jury as well. The opposition is a given of course.

You can't use my own Anya meme against me!
I can and I will!

I will make a character soon. I like doing the art myself, so it takes extra time.. I will be sure to ask questions when they come up!

Key of Stars Key of Stars
Stop derailing my study plans dammit

HOW IS YOUR SEMESTER OVER WTF

I DEMAND JUSTICE

MY ESSAYS ARE ONLY BEGINING
I'VE HAD AN ESSAY A WEEK FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS PLS I WANT TO REST

I will make a character soon. I like doing the art myself, so it takes extra time.. I will be sure to ask questions when they come up!
In that case I doubly look forward to seeing it : D

The plot chickens thickens
I fear whatever wavelength you are on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back