• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ | star wars sequels: the search

rietveld

๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž
hello there ! my name is taylor and i am incredibly bad with coding so i'm sorry this isn't pretty. i'll start with some basic facts about myself and what i consider myself to be as a roleplay partner.
about me i am twenty years old and prefer my partners to be over the age of eighteen. ( at the very least sixteen, but i just generally prefer people closer to my age. ) i consider myself a semi-lit to literate roleplay partner. my response length can very depending on what is happening in the roleplay, but generally i go no less than 500 to 600 words. i have also seen my writing go way beyond 1000 words. i am available most days and typically reply pretty quickly, but i have my days. i will always try and let you know if something is going on in my life that prevents me from replying. i am incredibly passionate about my interests and can ramble for hours. i love chatting out of roleplay. once i am comfortable with you i will probably send you a thousand edits and playlists. i generally don't find myself very interested in roleplays that have no plotting and out of roleplay talking. i like to feel that my partner is passionate about the roleplay and our characters. i dislike bland roleplays that make it feel like the only two people in existence is your oc and their love interest. i obviously like romance as i am seeking it out, but i want more than that. i love including side characters and just really making the world feel real. we can discuss where we want the roleplay to take place once you message me. i prefer pms or threads.
what i am looking for i am specifically looking to roleplay in the sequel timeline. i have an oc whom i pair with ben solo/kylo ren and am hoping to find someone willing to play him for me. i love to double ( honestly prefer it as i love oc x oc interactions and the depth that having more characters brings ) and will play pretty much anyone else for you. heads up, i am pretty passionate about ben and i ask that if you are going to play him that you try and understand his character. not to sound nit-picky, but a lot of people in the fandom misunderstand him and a lot of people hate him?? and i just don't get it. i recommend reading the "rise of kylo ren" comics as i feel like they give good insight into his character and the manipulation that forced him into the role of kylo ren. if you'd to know my preference on character's to play i am specifically passionate about rey, armitage hux, poe dameron, and finn. i'd also be willing to play any side of a canon x canon ship if you're willing to play ben for me. ( finnpoe for exampke. ) as far as plots and what not, i prefer just plotting together to create something and following the general plots of the movies and making it our own. i should mention that my oc is the granddaughter of obi-wan kenobi in case that bothers anyone.
please pm me if you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back