• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Clairikins

Lesbian Extraordinaire
I've been watching "How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom" lately and I want to play something along those lines, playing as multiple characters playing opposite either Shiro or an OC (although I favour towards OCs)

For those not in the know, it's an isekai where the main character was brought to a fantasy medieval world in exchange for paying a debt, but instead he decided to work with the kingdom to raise funds to be able to repay the debt and to raise the kingdom out of near-poverty. In an early episode, he calls across the kingdom for "anyone who can claim themselves to be the best at what they do."

That's where my characters come in! Lee the ultimate swordfighter, Morrisa the ultimate assassin, Sakamoto Kumiko the ultimate bookworm... What problems will this country face? What will the new advisors be able to help with? Let's find out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back