The Goldenview Alliance

Earl William Regan

Currently alone.

And so the mighty Earl has a chance encounter with the legendary horse Faraday...

William heard a deafening roar echo across the realm. Was another demon coming his way? Was it as bad as the juggernaut he faced back then or worse? Whatever it was, this was not good. God, he had to make his escape as soon as possible and the duel be damned. It would be postponed for now unless this stick of a demon decided to have a go at it. The demon itself was fazed by this noise as well and it looked quite shaken. This was bad. If a demon was afraid of what was out there then he best make his escape.

"We'll... we'll deal with this later, demon!" said William who had turned immediately to the other direction and ran.

But how would he escape? He couldn't just run all the way to Goldenview, the people might find out what he'd killed some of the guards and he'd be executed there. And he couldn't just run deeper into the forest on foot, if the demon spotted him it would be over. No, he needed a faster means of transportation, something that could carry his ass over the entire continent if that thing chased him. He needed a horse, but there was a problem.

It was not as if a horse would appear out of nowhere after all this commotion. Every horse, including William's own warhorse had fled somewhere else for their own safety. William cursed his luck and damned God for his endless misfortunes. But in the next moment, it would seem that William was infinitely luckier than he had thought, for he had found not only a horse to escape on, it was a horse unlike any other he had ever seen.

He spotted a magnificently decorated warhorse stride headway into the forest. The horse was riderless, and it may have gone looking for its master. Was it one of his knight's horses? No, this horse didn't seem familiar at all. It was probably one of the horses in Goldenview.

It didn't matter whoever owned this horse, this was his only chance of freedom. So he tried his luck once more.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Earl William ran towards the horse, he was covered in blood and there was panic in his voice, "I need a ride. There's this demon out there that's gonna eat everyone. Save me, please!" William did not know why he was talking to this horse, but he had been driven out of his mind earlier so he was crazy enough to try it. Hell, the horse seemed smart enough to understand his words anyway, so it wasn't a complete waste of breath.

@Jefferson

Interacting w/: @Jefferson Balmond

Mentioned:

"I believe you're the first to recognize that I'm not who I say I am," she tells him before looking up to seeing that Decessus was above her. Decthalia hated nosey people, she just wished everyone would mind their own business but nooo. Decthalia looked back down and looked at the undead man in front of her. "Well...if you so eagerly wish to know," she said as she was still leaning against the wall. "I've fallen in love with a human and I've come to see if he would be mind," she tells him as she cups her hands together and looked at him as she batted her eyes. 

Faraday

The horse came to a stop when the man approached him. He was covered in blood and clearly Frazzled, but Faraday didn't seem to flinch. When the man asked for help the horse seemed to nod, or at least it seemed that way. The snap of a twig behind his caused him to snap his head towards the forest. The demon was still a few yards off but closing fast. Wasting no time Faraday grabbed a mouthful of the Earls Cloak and slung him onto Its own back giving the man half a second to get his bearings before the beast bolted. the ground seemed to move beneath him at an alarming rate, much faster than any normal horse. Smoother as well, the horse would crouch lower and swerve left and right to avoid branches striking his current rider as he flew through the forest foliage. It only took about a minute for him to reach the edge of the forest and for goldenview to become visible. Then as suddenly as the horse started...He stopped once he broke free of the forest, and it was a hell of a stop, from 90mph to 0 in less than six feet.

167597d06810224625d3f618fd88297a.jpg

Interacting w/:

Mentioned: @LB58 (Wolfveheim)

Aria was in the forest, she had been coming back from a voyage to a village two days from here. There was a sickness spreading around and the doctor who was supposed to help had fallen ill. That sickness left a good half of the village bedridden, unable to walk, eat and most of them had these terrible sweats and bunions appearing on their body. Aria was called down there because she was, as they say, the mother of healing and she went to lend a hand. She had given them about two weeks worth of medicine that could go all around the village, she said that she would come back in four weeks to see how everything was going and where it left everyone. Aria knew that traveling alone, she had to cover up since most are not too familiar with her attire. She always gets stares from people, but she can't help dress like her people. Aria came from a village where women would flaunt their bodies as a sign of courage and independence. Where she was from, women were very proud of how their bodies looked and plus it allowed them to do more things which is why at times they overpowered the men in the village. 

Aria was found sleeping in the high branches of the trees. She's been on the road for a while, and she knew that sleeping in the tree was the best way to stay out of arms reach of predators. But then Aria was awakened by a thumping sound, she stood up on the branch and tried to get a better view of things. All she saw was the trees rustling in the distances and a few birds flying away quickly. Aria knew that something bad was going to happen, she leaped out of the tree and landed on her feet. Aria felt the vibrations on the ground, it was something large and powerful she feared. Aria knew that she couldn't let what thing this was getting close to the city. 

Aria made her way towards the loud roar that echoed throughout the forest. She tried to keep an eye out for any suspicious characters and plus she was very cautious of her surroundings. She studied everything, especially down to the very small speck that she could find. Aria bit her lower lip in nervousness, it was a bad habit of hers, but it helped her calm down. She tried to make haste, she got closer and closer until she went behind a tree.

What in the name of god is he doing here? Wolfveheim... She thought to herself, as she took her dual swords out from the holster. Aria tried to not make a sound, she's heard that Wolfveheim's sense of hearing was very strong. She was just a few inches away from him, she began to think of a plan on how to stop him before he reached the city walls.   

Her cloak

4523bfe619d313af128b41c44b1daca4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Earl William Regan

Riding on the legendary horse Faraday.

And so the mighty Earl is literally taken in for a ride....

William heard the rustle of some bushes behind him, it seemed that the demon wasn't finished with his business yet. As the Earl turned to face the demon with his sword ready, the horse had bitten his cloak and carried him over to the horse's saddle.

What the hell was happening? Horses don't just drag their rider to the saddle. The rider had to jump on the saddle first. This horse was no ordinary horse, it was a smart, crafty horse. This was not just some spoiled rich kid version of a horse either, it was not content to sit along and wait for things to happen, this horse had initiative. This was the horse of some king or commander, it was a horse that was worth more than William's entire army. It could act on its own and it was much more intelligent than most men.

This was William's immediate impression of Faraday.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE," William screamed as he was being dragged to the saddle. It was so unexpected.

A moment later when he had a chance to breathe the horse suddenly lurched forward and William felt like he had been taken on a rollercoaster ride from hell. The horse ducked and dodged the bushes and branches aimed at dismounting William. But the horse moved so fast that William held for dear life anyway and he secretly wished that he never met this horse in the first place. He may have owed this horse his life but now the horse was making his life miserable.

"OH," The horse ducked a branch.

"OH OH OH GOD, A-" Another branch was ducked.

"AHHHHHHHHH."

"FUCKKKK OH SHIT AHWEHIU."

"GAHHH MUST BREATHE."

Ok, Earl William was being immensely dramatic but he was scared shitless so he had no control over himself.

When the horse finally stopped William was nearly thrown from the saddle, but his grip on the handle was so tight that William swore that he had enough strength to bend steel. Finally, he had the chance to calmly survey his surroundings. That was when he realized that the horse was heading straight to Goldenview to find its master.

"Oh, dear Lord," This presented a dilemma of its own. There was a demon outside Goldenview but there seemed to be a magical barrier protecting the city. There were lots of guards and commanders there to protect him. But those same guardians of the city could spell his doom if they found out his role in the massacre of the guards and peasants earlier.

It seemed like the horse would not go anywhere else, and William ultimately decided to stay in Goldenview anyway. His men were nearby and he could pick them up anytime. Plus, he couldn't just abandon poor Mason, you couldn't find a man truly like that anywhere. Besides, even if he stayed out of Goldenview, there would still be demons there to hunt him down. But if he stayed in Goldenview, he'd be hunted down by guards and heroes. It seemed no matter where he went, he would always be in danger.

So, he decided to suck it up, stop being a baby, and start being a man.

"Uh, thanks, horse." said William, who sounded genuinely thankful. I mean, he had every reason to be grateful so why not show it?

The Juggernaught Demon

13742f1bd0f4afd8b9cb3beb708d5579.jpg

The large demon roared a terrible roar of pain as it's two eyes were gouged out by the Titan. Unable to see it flailed about for a moment, it's hands swinging wildly. And then an eye opened on its chest. And then another one and another one and another one until almost a hundred eyes were dotted around its body, glaring in all directions but mainly at the Titan before it. Grinning savagely, the Juggernaught brought its two top claws and dug them into the titan's already wounded back and pulled itself up so that it was no longer being smashed against in the head. Claws still slicing into the titan's back, the lower two claws then stabbed into the other giant's sides, grabbing him roughly. And then its veins glowed bright red as molten rock flowed through them as its muscles bulged. The Juggernaught strained and lifted the Titan above its head. Roaring a triumphant roar, it breathed molten lava at the large being, which dropped back onto the demon slightly to no effect, and then threw him, back first, into the barrier. But still the giant demon was no finished. Releasing its claws from his flesh, the demon got on all sixes and charged forward, ramming its sharp horns into the Titan in hopes of killing it. 

@Hell Diver(sorry, I kinda fucked you up a bit there xD) @Jefferson @Kiowa @anyone else there (because I can't remember)

(tag me or @LB58 or another mod if neither of us is online and one of us will respond)

✵ Rosalee Teera ✵

The glowing from her eyes dimmed after a while, the constant bombarding of her energy ended as-well. She was becoming dizzy, she was still running on adrenaline and didn't know how much long she'd be able to to. The great titan in-front of her was still fighting on, and he could think of anything she could do to help him. Suddenly Aegon was by her side, it made her jump for a moment before she realised. Nodding slightly.

"I don't know how much more I can give out.." Her breath was unsteady but she was still breathing, at least.

Her face was covered in blood still along with a lot of her own sweat, wiping it from her forehead with her arm she gazed around before gasping when the General showed up. It was rather typical of him to do something like that, Rosalee wasn't surprised it would be Wraith to want to scare two people in the middle of a battle. Her expression moved into one of disappointment for a few seconds before he just shook her head.

"General, good to see-..his father?" Rosalee's gaze snapped towards Aegon in suspicion, she didn't have an idea of what Wraith was talking about, and neither did she have the time to find out. She shook her head once more before looking between the two and rolling her eyes.

"EVERYONE, REGROUP! STAND TOGETHER!" She bellowed out as loud as she could. She'd need to focus a lot more to help out the titan still fighting on with the demon, but her body was becoming tired, and quickly.

Decessus Clouron - The Demon of Plague and Crows

When he had realised that the knight knew that he was a demon he only looked down at them from the tiled roof he was standing on, still in his crow form. Yes, the knight may know that he was a demon but that still didn't change his rule about never showing himeslf to others, and there were most likely people that could easily enter the alleyway and if he was back in his true form... then he didn't know what he would do. Besides, he was still suspicious that the knight was a human that was trying to get onto their side to spy on them. And so Decessus stayed in his crow form and only looked down at the two, clacking his beaks together. There were a couple more crows around the area than before, the birds both on the roofs and pavement of the area.

@sprouhtt @Jefferson (sorry I didn't do much, I didn't know what I could do)

Aegon & General "Wraith"

Aegon smiled when the princess let out her shout, She was a warrior whether she knew it or not. "the big guy needs our help lets go end this, Milady if you can get me to the beasts chest I think I can end him." he said confidently. His blade glowing a bit brighter as his resolve flowed into it.

"If you Fail I will follow up." the general said before becoming imperceptible again. Likely taking a longer rout around the beast.

Faraday

Seeing the demon grow a bunch more eyes,Faraday rolled his as if to say of course. His plan to sneak past the giant and move strait to Aegon was now off the table. Scanning back and fourth the horse finally made its decision. Looking over its shoulder it blew a raspberry the William before. Moving forward at a slightly slower rate than before. He turned towards the left choosing to go around the giant demon.

Sir Balmond Calderan

Again he chuckled. "An unlikely story but perhaps it can play to my advantage, go and complete your missions, But avoid the gates the generals are likely there. I shall go and slay the Grand Father. When you see your Master Marx tell him I said By the Will of Mundus. He will know what it means." the knight turned and began to walk away. Waving an armored hand over his shoulder as he walked away from the demons without a care. Thunder crackling ominously through the Sky.

Lia again cast another mass healing/stamina restoration spell, sending a more powerful one to the princess. Again, anyone in range and fighting the demon(s) would be able to feel it's effects. Then, to Princess, a pale yellowish light would appear around him, another buff that would help her out a little more, increasing her stamina so she could attack longer if need be.

@Kiowa @Jefferson @Safety Hammer (@anyone else fighting I'm just to lazy to tag and I really don't remeber who all is there)

Rosalee Teera 

Rosalee took in a large breath as she needed to concentrate. But that soon ended when glancing over to Lia, she felt the magic and smiled towards her, nodding her head she set her feet solid in the ground and prepared herself.

"Right, hope you're ready, you've got one chance at this." She nodded her head before her eyes began to glow once more, her strength had come back to her from Lia's magic, a rush of adrenaline set in once more and her courage was rising. She hopped that he'd be able to keep him up to the chest long enough, but she couldn't be sure, one thing she did know however was that once up she'd have to keep him there. The concentration was purely on Aegon, she needed to keep him in her view at all costs so that she'd be able to keep him up. 

"Por Lovanto mon lavi.." The small chant soon came into effect as a shinning bubble rose around Aegon, Rosalee's hands slowly began to lift and so did Aegon, she was concentrating hard and her forehead was sweating, it wasn't a spell she had practised often because of the strength it needed. Slowly her feet were moving across the ground, Aegon in the air towards the beasts chest, the sides of the bubble slowly pulled down giving him a chance to rid them of the trouble. Even with Lia's buff to herself, she was beginning to struggle, using so much of her power in one go, her nose slowly began to drip with blood, she'd only be able to hold on for a while longer before having to move herself out from the way of the beast.

The Behemoth

The pain set in quickly, it hit him like lightining; Over and over again without remorse. The talons dug deep into his hardened flesh, tearing way to massive lacerations. Blood ran from the open trenches among his frame but it wasn't much to his concern now that his frame was airborne.  The fire ran across his body, his nerves set ablaze; He did his best to struggle against the beast and the burns, but he was in its grasp. His body wreaked of burned flesh, his back and chest laden with burns, the blood from the lacerations the demon brought pooling against the blistering flesh. His body hit the terrain, rolling in his daze. He knew that you never wanted to be found on your back, but the pain weighed him down. He felt the spell from Lia pass over his frame, his stamina returning; But his burns still lingered ever so slightly. He looked forward, the beast was charging; He hadn't the time to think, to plan, only to react. And so the man reacted, the surge of primal instincts flooding his brain against all reason. His body rolled slightly, he knew he wouldn't be clear of the beast's horns; But he knew it wouldn't kill him. The horns pierced through his arm, his lips releasing a primal roar out of the pain that ripped into him.

His instincts had taken over, his mind had left him as the pain coursed through his body. The horns now piercing his arm now locked the beast to him; His free hand smashing into the base of the horns to break them off from the demon's skull. His injured arm might dangle, the lacerations carving way to muscle and bone; But he wasn't finished, he wasn't dead yet. His good arm smashed its way into the demon's jaw, pointed fingers digging into the flesh of the inside of its mouth. His  knee came down onto the side of the beast's skull, pinning its head down beneath his weight; His hand now deep in its jaw tearing back, tearing its lower jaw from its skull. Now all he had to do was hold the beast, and wait. His arm coiling around the demon's throat as he pulled it back into his frame, exposing its underbelly to anyone who might be willing to aid the titan in the fight.

@Jefferson @Kiowa @Destructus Kloud

Aegon Calderan.

As he floated up Aegon Smirked, If this plan Worked it would look so cool...

When the Giants arm got impaled he was sure that he would go down but instead he turned the tide with a savage beating and a perfect set up. Once the bubble he was in was in range he kept at the Giant demon aiming for its sternum to sheath his blade In, with the demon pinned there wasn't much it could do to avoid the blade. It sunk into its sternum all the way to the hilt, Causing Aegon to slam very ungracefully into the massive demons chest. He tasted blood as his lip split on his teeth and felt a bit dizzy but managed to hold onto the blade. His weight dragging it down its chest, through its belly and out of its groin. As with the lesser demons golden flames engulfed the mighty demon ,though they didn't harm the giant who held it, and reduced it to shimmering ashes. Which scattered as he Belly flopped onto the ground below. Shakily rising he flashed a thumbs up to the Giant. "Nice...Set up." he gasped trying to catch his wind again. Waving to the Princess to signal that it had worked though he assumed she knew.

Sir Balmond Calderan & the Grand Father

As the Dreadknight made his way up the final set of stairs he couldn't help but feel excitement. He had never engaged the Old man in battle before, in fact he was sure that no one had before. Stepping into the Room where the old man sat he smiled, "I'm surprised you allowed me to get this far, Admit it you yourself are excited to see what you can do."  balmond said to the kneeling man with a grandiose tone.

Rising from his kneel the old man turned to balmond. "That's not it... I was praying and did not feel your approach, had you been silent you may well have killed me."

a pained look fell across the Grand Fathers face. "I am sorry but I cannot seem to recall your name." he muttered.

"I am sir bal-" the knight started but was cut off by a blast of wind moving at near light speed shoving him out of the tower balcony. The friction from the speed ignited the dreadknights armor, as he accelerated it peeled apart and scattered followed shortly by his rotting flesh and bones. Eventually what was once balmond split into two meteors arcing back down to the planet several hundred miles away. the Axe known as the defiler and the infernal tome, one landing Deep in the northern mountains the other in the valley behind them.

"History will not recall your name either." the old man said as he began slowly heading down the stairs of the generator tower.

Rosalee Teera 

Rosalee was keeping hold for as long as she could, her nose slowly began to drip blood and her head was becoming dizzy, but she carried on with all her strength. Eyelids heavy she only just about saw Aegon signal down to her along with only just seeing the demon had been slain. Shaking her head she lowered Aegon to the floor, not as graceful as the lift off, she was only able to get him around a meter off from the floor before she fell down to her own knees and the bubble disappeared leaving Aegon to drop down to the ground.The glowing from her eyes faded completely returning to their natural emerald and her vision went blurry to the point she could only see the shapes around her. Frantically she grabbed at her neck reaching for a small whistle connected to a piece of string. Her lips gently round it, she blew air into it sending out a sound that only her Worg could hear. It was all she could do before her body gave out, her head had been holding on before passing out, her body laid on the floor with the bodies of her people, thankfully she was still breathing.

The Titan

Every single fiber of his being felt the agony that flooded through his body. The lacerations along his back ran deep, the burns still slight blisters against his skin; But his mind finally came back to him, the adrenaline wearing off. The Titan rested on its knees, its body glistened with sweat from the fight; It seemed almost dead, its chest heaving ever so slightly as it took in breath after breath. Its arm dangled off to its side, torn abroad, horns still resting in the tissue of its frame. But soon, however the titan unmoving; The same tattoos that rested along his physique before the change began to coil back around him. The wrapped almost like chains around his physique, the beast beginning to shrink. However it wasn't a seamless process, first came the sounds, bones cracking, shifting back and fourth, the groans of agony from the man himself. As the man continued to shrink, so did the horns that found themselves protruding from the mans arm; As did his injuries, the massive ten foot lacerations that spanned his back... Now only but a  foot across his back. With a gasp the man soon came back, his chest heaving wildly as he sought air. His good arm tearing the now shrunken horns from his arm, he glanced around the battlefield. He saw the woman from the dome, now passed out... The boy who he faintly remembered stabbing the demon, resting on the ground. He spoke up, his voice hoarse, gravely, but still deep "Boy, I need you to stop the bleeding of this arm. I heard that roar, it made even the demon quake, If it makes haste then we must be ready for it too. Or at least for someone to distract it."

Blood ran from the helm of the now shrunken titan. It pooled against his chest, before cascading down his frame. He couldn't afford to get lost like that again; He risked it each time he took off his bindings. For the titan, each time his body crossed the threshold, he risked being unable to come back. As each titan before him, he found that their minds function on the very primordial traits their ancestors had lived on; And the strive for combat tapped into the very anger that every titan had. Like an animal caged within, the release was something that could not be undone indefinitely. His mind was a mess of emotion, he was somewhat scared, but only of himself... He felt that lust for bloodshed still clawing at his soul. He knew that he could never give in, for he knew that the only way to bring back his daughter would be to remain sane. She was his motivation, his very light in dark times; The memories he held as a father kept his body grounded. Even as he slowly bled out, he knew that word of this battle might spread, and maybe, just maybe... The grand wizard or warlock that may be able to bring her back, might take notice.

Aegon Calderan

Aegon nodded, to the once giant. His wound looked bad fortunately he knew what he needed to do. "don't worry I've got you." he Tore several pieces of his cape off and wrapped them around the mans arm in a makeshift tourniquet. "I'm Aegon, what's your name?" he asked trying to make small talk as he worked. He then picked up a few sturdy sticks from when the demon laughed put of the trees forming a splint which he also tied to the arm. Once he was confident the arm was properly set he began a more detailed treatment. "Leah Egamad" he said quietly as his silvery magic began flowing out of his hands, he wouldn't be able to fully heal the arm, but he could at least reattach severed nerves, muscle, and arteries. Any bone damage would have to heal either naturally or at the hands of a better healer. "that's all I can do for you now my friend, try not to use it too much." he said with a smile while rising to his feet. his Armor had begun to Activate it's effects, he could already feel the surge of strength flowing through him, his mind clearing. It wasn't much of a boost but he still felt slightly more confident about what was to come.

The Grand Father.

having finally made it to the cobblestone streets below the Old man Began walking towards the west gate where the heroes were gathered, temporarily victorious. What was to come would be an arduous task for them all. He wandered through the streets looking at the city he had spent the greater part of his life in. Now it was the last bastion of the mortal world, defiantly standing I the midst of the End. Silently he made a vow, that this city would not fall, not while he drew breath. Tucking his hands into his sleeves the old man walked slowly towards the city gate.

Skopas

Skopas had heard the whistle from inside the city walls, it was one thing she would always run to and she began to run. Being the loyal and trust worthy Worg that she was, she'd always run to the call of her master Rosalee. The great feet of the beast pounded through the city alleyways, keeping herself out of main sight to avoid scaring some of the civilians who hadn't seen such a beast before up close. However she came to a slow walk when seeing Grand Father walking towards the gate, but it only made her run faster after. She knew that something had happened to her master and had to get there quickly. Reaching the gate however she was stumped by the shield that had been placed over the city, frantically she began growling and howling out walking to get through as quick as possible.

(Can't do anything with Rosalee, so Skopas can have the spotlight for now)

warg_1_by_collettejellis-d5y5jbi.jpg

Decessus Clouron - The Demon of Plague and Crows

Decessus made sure to listen to what the knight had said, intrigued by how lax he was around both himself and Decthalia after he had claimed that they were both demons. He mentally jotted down to tell Marx of the knight and to tell him 'By the Will of Mundus', something that was meaningless to him but something that could possibly be important to Marx. Perhaps the knight was just pulling their leg and it meant nothing at all, but it was better to be safe than sorry in Decessus' opinion. Watching the knight walk off, Decessus decided it was also time for him to leave and begin his work in Goldenview, albeit taking much more care than before. If he wanted to remain undetected he'd have to try and avoid getting too close to any guards or mages he could spot. He could probably show himself clearly to the regular citizens as he doubted that they would be able to detect who and where a demon such as himself was.

Flapping his wings he leapt off of the roof and flew closer to where the poorer residents lived in Goldenview. Decessus would easily be able to begin a disease of some kind in the area with minimal detection or worry that it would be eradicated. The people that lived there wouldn't be able to realise that they were ill before it was too late, and by then the infectious disease would have spread to plenty of other people. The crow had plenty of experience with destroying villages and towns with a plague, and he had gone into cities before and taken out plenty of people as well. He would also make sure to set his crows onto the area to snatch up bread and pastries from bakeries and spread crumbs about the entire place to attract rats and other pests to the area where they would be able to spread the disease even further.

Decessus gracefully landed onto a sign of a rundown corner shop, thinking of where to place his magic. There were already plenty of people on the street, unaware of what was going to enter their bodies and slowly kill them from the inside out. A horsefly flew in front of his beak, perfect for what he was about to do. Catching the fly in his beak, but not killing it, Decessus coughed. As his beak opened the fly was released once more but with brand new germs that Decessus had just produced. Almost immediately the fly flew through an open window of a domestic home, where it would begin spreading the germs all over the house. Decessus let out a throaty cry before taking off to the skies once more, where he would put down the illness in other parts of Goldenview.

(I suppose that someone could see Decessus in his crow form flying around the city, just in case anyone wants to interact with me)

Earl William Regan

Riding on the legendary horse Faraday.

And so the mighty Earl and Faraday attempt to sneak around the giant demon...

Jesus H. Christ, did that demon just open a hundred eyes on its chest?

What other devilries does this demon hide? Does it have a sword up its ass too? Perhaps. One cannot know what evils the demons conceal inside their bodies.

The horse saw this and made a decision. It kept its head down and made way to enter Goldenview by means of stealth. William did the same, bowing his head and making sure that he did not make any unnecessary noises. There was no fucking way they were going to take this tough bastard head on. Besides, the titan and the guards seemed to be doing a pretty great job keeping that bigass demon occupied. Their sacrifice will be remembered. William gave them his thanks for giving their lives so that he may live on. Good people did exist after all.

They advanced deeper into the forest and hid among the trees, the thick set of leaves screening them out from view of the demon juggernaut. William was confident that they would be perfectly fine, that nothing could go wrong after having experienced so many setbacks today. He had provoked the guards into a fight, potentially alienating a city full of ten million soldiers against him. He had fought off a demon ambush only to be separated with his entire army. Worst of all, Mason was nowhere to be seen.

How could this possibly get any worse?

Well, knowing his luck could change at a moment's notice, William was about to see what was going to happen next.

@Jefferson

Wolfveheim the Mouth of Lords

Currently In Abroad

As soon as Wolfveheim was out of sight of his "little brother" Marx, he begun to really take off. As he started to hit all four was when he managed to blast off as he broke the sound barrier with ease, his movements were that of a powerful hunter on the hunt for a meal to offer full it to it's maximum. As he was moving from out of the forest that  Marx and his army was in that he noticed the landscape, he stop before standing on his legs as he gazed around the so called "Beautiful Place" having a face that one would call a "Poker Face". he simply looked around before he reached over his back with his right arm before he simply pulled out Freedoom, staring at the massive greatsword that he carried with his body. The strange ghastly aura that covered the blade was more visible when it held it in his large hand and gauntletted arm, he looked around with his "Poker Face" before he gained a shark-like grin with his massive maw of razor sharp teeth as the ghastly aura that was on Freedoom then erupted out of his eye under his helmet. Roaring with the same boom effect like he did eariler once more before he then took the Greatsword in two hands and swung down the "valley" one could say, his grin turned to a simple smile as the force, power and energy cause by the swing then made a mountain sized shockwave that came down. It slammed down into the valley which then made a volcanic like explosion of pure energy, Wolfveheim then let out fit of mad laughter as he jumped down into the newfound canyon that he made. Landing onto the ground before he smelt something in the distance....blood in the direction of  Goldenview City, Smiling again as he let out roars of rage and angry as he felt his body transform and change into his Hunter/Beast Form. Claws came out, teeth sharpened and muscles leaned and bugled as he stab himself with his mighty sword before cracking his wide neck and going on to all fours. The Shockwave of the sound barrier break as a large scale came from behind as he ran like devil himself if he was a wolf that was starved and savage as a wolverine, he found prey.....and something to Fight.

Now in the Land of Goldenview

As he ran throught the canyon into another grassland, he couldn't give a damn whatso ever as he kept moving through the peacfully area....well it stopped being peaceful when a massive wolfman demon ran through the lands with a primal rage and fury about him. He smelt another thing as well as he suddenly came to halt, the wind behind him crashing into the forest that he stopped in which just so happened to be the same forest that Aria was rest in. The Air had the force of a hurricane as it knocked down a multiple amount of larges tree but not all of the force, walking around the place as he sniffed harder and looked for the smell but it got closer to him strangely. He grinned to himself as in the blink of a eye, he ripped down the tree that hide Aria before he pinned her under his left hand. Wolfveheim stared at the eleven woman before picking her up and letting out a much louder and more powerful roar than he did before, he then ran on two feet again into the direction of Goldenview. In the back of his head, he was telling himself to find a hellpit so he could visit his home and drop off a "trophy" to say.

@sprouhtt @Heisenberg @Destructus Kloud @Jefferson @Hell Diver @Cheryl

167597d06810224625d3f618fd88297a.jpg

Interacting w/:

Mentioned: @LB58 (Wolfveheim)

Aria wondered what in the hell he was doing here. She felt as if demons were trying to get into the city every second of the day. Yes, there were other cities around Goldenview, but what drew the attention of demons to this certain city. Aria could smell the godawful dog smell from miles away, but the scent grew closer as she hid behind the tree. Aria was thinking of a plan on how to lure this beast away from the kingdom, but she knew someone as small as her and a demon as big as him could dominate her at any time with the strength that he had. Before she knew it, she could feel the trees every emotion when Aria watched as Wolfveheim tore it down. While he did so, he snatched her in his grasp and let out a serious roar. "Have you considered a mint?" She said out loud to him as she shook her head and made a repulsive face.

Aria was trapped in his huge and strong hand,"Same old thing every time." She said as she let out a sigh. Aria seemed to not show any sign of fear. It was probably because she had seen the face of death before and no longer fears anything anymore, not even death himself can scare her soul. Aria knew that once you show fear to a demon such as Wolfveheim it only makes him stronger and even harder to defeat because the demon will automatically think that they've won and it's game over for you. Aria stayed quiet and thought of a plan, as soon as she was okay with that plan she put it into action. She tried to wiggle her arm free from his grasp and once it was free she began saying spells. "Se rux anu aba," in her native tongue. It was an ancient chant but it was a well-known chant that would help her ancestors in battle. It was a chant that awoken the trees(walking trees like the ones in THE LORD OF THE RINGS). She watched as the branches of the tree swayed and the wind picked up which ruffled with the leafs even more. The roots from the ground shot up as the trees gave off a shriek of some kind and about twelve of the trees take full charge on Wolfveheim. One of the trees goes in for a direct hit on the stomach. Aria pulls herself up from his grasp as she falls to the ground, but lands feet first. 

Mason the Faithful Servant

soldier_of_fortune_by_turnermohan-d63sddp.jpg

Goldenview Forest

A wave of pain swept over the side of Mason's face. He had slapped William in order make him snap out of his trance. The servant was worried that William had completely lost it and attempted to knock some sense into him. Mason was justly rewarded by receiving a blow from a lance to his cheek. It sent shockwaves throughout his body and it shook every corner of his soul. For a while his consciousness was taken from him as his body shut down after taking such a brutal impact. Even when he was knocked out, he could hear cries of agony pierce the air followed by the familiar sounds of war.

When Mason finally regained his consciousness, it seemed like the entire world had changed. Previously, they were peacefully walking through the woods to avoid encountering the demon juggernaut. Now, bodies both human and demon littered the wooden landscape. And these corpses were equally hideous to look at since they were horribly mangled from head to toe. 

Weapons of all kinds were strewn by the combatants, and from looking closely at them one could recognize how different the human and demons weapons were. The human weapons were typically smaller in size, easy to handle and overall practical in design. The weapons of men were made to be user-friendly and ergonomic. In contrast, demon weapons were cartoonishly huge, had many sharp spikes protruding from almost every angle, and it was designed to inflict as much pain as possible whether it be friend or foe.

Mason could tell what type of enemy he was facing by looking at these weapons. His impression was that they were the most savage, rude, and war-hungry people that he had ever met. This was surprising considering that the Kingdom of Mercia was literally drowning in a sea of wars from greedy neighbors who wanted land and from ambitious nobles who wanted to control the throne. There was no shortage of enemies, in fact, they had an abundance of them!

Why, in one battle alone they had killed around 5,000 men and that was not considered a major battle. Earl William had earned the name of Blood Earl once he slaughtered an army of 5,000 pirates that tried to land on the coast. There was so much blood flowing into the sea that it scared the hell out of everybody. They say that the coast was cursed. Every once in a while, several people would report ghostly ships landing on the beachhead and the spirits of these dead warriors would hop out and kill any bystanders who happened to be there. When someone would yell out that these warriors were ghosts, they would look shocked and they would mysteriously disappear into the mist.

Maybe these warriors could not accept the fact that they died so easily and they had a score to settle with the Kingdom of Mercia. Maybe it was all superstition and people just made it up so they could get some attention. Whatever it was, the death and the suffering of these pirates still lingered on the minds of the Mercian people as the legend of these ghostly warriors slowly grew more famous. It spread across all the lands, and it might have even reached as far east as Goldenview.

Mason lay down on his back, with his eyes looking at the bright morning sky. It was a beautiful day tarnished by blood and gore. People found so many ways to ruin a beautiful day. Mason wished that everything could return back to the way it was when he was still a little boy. To the knights and soldiers of Mercia, war was their way of life and they fought day and night for it, and they were even hungry for violence. For the normal peasant folk, it was different. You could farm all day, sleep by night, farm by day again, and have nothing to worry about for years on end.

Perhaps, if this was all over and he had nothing left to live for, Mason would return to his peaceful farming life. His call to agriculture was strong, but he had lost touch with the fields, and so he had lost all knowledge he had of farming. But Mason's hopes were strong, and he believed that he could one day plow the fields as well as he could kill with his sword. What a dream it would be.

Yes, indeed, it was a dream. A dream that Mason cherished with all his heart. But he was still inside a nightmare where demons in hell threatened to kill the entire human race. Violent men were welcome to help, so as long as they could preserve the future of mankind.

@Destructus Kloud

Sergeant Bob the Shirtless Swordsmaster

b9e5e3c54d0e687c602599040d437ab1.jpg

Goldenview Gates

Bob's kill count was currently at 32. He keeps track of the number of men and demons he kills. It was something that most people in William's army never did. They were content to just kill men, not take into account the extent of their murders. But Bob was different. Bob had an evil ambition. He wanted to know how he changed the world one murder at a time.

There was something precious, something sacred in taking a man's life. After all, we were born to succeed, to find our place in our lives. All the effort it takes for a single man to be born, to raise him properly, and for that man to strive for his happiness will be all laid to waste once he is dead. 

But these were demons. Were they any different from men? No, they were not. Like men, these demons were striving for happiness in their own way. They probably wanted to dominate the world and enslave or kill humanity. But he was not about to let that happen. He was going to take away their dreams. He was going to take away all their effort. Bob was going to kill the demons like he killed so many men.

They were bigger and uglier, some of them had too many eyes while others had no eyes at all. He once came on this demon that had a nose up its ass. These demons had a weird physiology, more so than the mutants from Fallout. While they evoked fear and disgust from most men, Bob found it fascinating. It was as if they were strewn together by some mad dollmaker, and Bob was happy about that. It reminded him of his childhood friends, who were strange but adorable in their own ways.

Little Louise would often fantasize about poisoning the boy next door so she could have him for herself. She was a rich young lady who could afford to buy many toys, an exceptionally rare luxury in a war-torn country. Louise had her own personal toymakers who would make dolls of the highest quality. She looked cute with them, and she would play with them often. Bob was one of the few who knew that she would rip her old dolls and then turn them into monsters.

John wanted to rule the world with an iron fist, so he trained an army of farm animals to become his first soldiers. These farm animals actually managed to kill an unlucky robber who was savagely cut to death by a dozen roosters. Alther warned the village that the end was coming, and that everybody had to die now so they could avoid the punishment of the gods. He managed to convince Louis and John to come with him, and so they all jumped down a cliff. Sad. Bob's childhood friends died that day.

Now Bob didn't have anybody to play with, so he started to find new playmates. He found them in the enemies he made. Well, like the old saying goes, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer! So he stabbed them, he sliced them, and then he laughed at them for being so pathetic.

Haha. Hah. He felt good about himself.

Just then, Sergeant Bob noticed William riding to the gate with fear in his eyes. What a pussy. He was probably attacked in the forest and he had abandoned his army to their fates to save his own skin. But there were men behind him, knights in armor and men-at-arms, it looks like William didn't leave his army behind after all.

Bob sensed something was off. William wasn't aware that there were men behind his back. And William's men were hiding among the trees and slowly creeping towards him. What were they plotting? Then it was all clear when Bob saw some men aiming at William with their crossbows. It was a mutiny and they were planning to kill William once and for all. Well, he didn't like that bastard anyway.

William Regan the Blood Earl

cahir___the_witcher_s_team_by_evolvana-d9lk7k1.jpg

Goldenview Gates

Riding on the legendary horse Faraday. With Sergeant Akachi, Sergeant Bob, Sergeant Alexander, Sergeant Joffrey, Corporal Robin, and Knight Commander Anselm Gladwyn.

And so the mighty Earl reunites with his beloved army...

Freedom and security at last! It was almost too happy to be true. William and Faraday were just about to reach the gates shortly with the demon juggernaut slain. He had to give the guardsmen his thanks for getting rid of that monstrosity and he was even willing to hug and kiss those little runts. They were his saviors, his heroes, and most importantly they were the ones that were going to let him in Goldenview. Once inside, all he had to do was hide and deny any charges of the massacre he instigated with the guardsmen earlier. Then he would be all right, and he could be safe from the demon menace. He even thought that he would take a two-week vacation after having enough of this stupid battle.

William was lulled into a false sense of security. He thought it was over, but it was far from over. It was only the beginning, the beginning of William's crazy life inside Goldenview.

The horse Faraday suddenly swerved to the side and William was nearly thrown off his saddle. Then William heard something fly past his ear. William looked around the forest only to see his own crossbowmen aiming at him. What the devil were they doing? This time, not one just one arrow was shot but a whole barrage of arrows were fired at him.

"Ride, horse! RIDE FOR OUR LIVES." William kicked the horse's side and they ran to Goldenview.

It seems that William's own army is hostile to him and they will actively hunt him down whenever they see him.

@sprouhtt @Heisenberg @Destructus Kloud @Jefferson @Hell Diver @Cheryl

Sergeant Akachi the Blackman (COMING SOON)

guard_by_karehb-d41a2qf.jpg

One of his men was too eager to kill William, and so he fired that first shot that alerted William. Nobody knew that William's horse had super-dodging skills.

Papa Joffrey (COMING SOON)

the_retirement_ceremony_of_an_old_knight_by_tahra-d7001rv.jpg

Welp, William's gonna face the wrath of the elderly.

The Behemoth

Though his body may be healed ever so slightly he still could feel the torn rush of emotions that clouded his mind. His hard eyes came to rest on the boy that was healing him " I am Aries. I thank you for your magic." His voice was stern, more so than usual; almost as if something was on the mans mind. But what rested on the mans mind was something far worse than he could possibly imagine. He recalled the roar in the distance, and how the demon he was facing quaked in fear. He knew that demon's normally did not feel such emotions as fear, otherwise he'd have seen it before when one rest beneath his boot. It vexed the man, he wondered what might be approaching them, and if he could at least supply enough time for those around him to get away. His good hand fiddled with a small necklace that dangled from his neck; A small glass container at its end, a powder resting inside. The only thing resting ever so harder on the mans mind; Would he have to use the necklace's contents. He shook the thoughts from his head quickly, looking back to the boy " If that roar gets closer, I fear I won't have a choice on how well my hurt arm can perform. But please go take care of the woman from the dome."  He stood without further word, looking around the battlefield.

Each second weighed on him, feeling like he was at the bottom of an abyss, looking up. Every time he gave in to his instincts during a fight he felt the light at the top get ever so darker. The child's hand that kept him connected to the man he used to be lost its grip ever so slightly. It broke his heart, but he held on as everything felt so heavy. The fight was over, word would spread, and maybe that grand wizard might show face; Might bring back his daughter as some act of repayment for his service. He wiped off the blood from his chest, and went back to looking at his surroundings. His good hand now clasping the horn he tore from the demon's skull in the previous fight.

@Jefferson

William Regan the Blood Earl

cahir___the_witcher_s_team_by_evolvana-d9lk7k1.jpg

Goldenview Gates

Riding on the legendary horse Faraday. With Sergeant AkachiSergeant BobSergeant AlexanderSergeant JoffreyCorporal Robin, and Knight Commander Anselm Gladwyn.

And so the mighty Earl encounters Goldenview's greatest heroes for the first time...

From afar, a knight was seen riding on his horse, dashing towards the Goldenview gates at full speed as if he was fleeing from a blood-curling, man-eating monster. Perhaps he was running away from the beast that was roaring earlier, and he could give you news of it. There was nothing that unusual about the man, he seemed like he was just like any other soldier or warrior coming here for the defense of Goldenview. Blood was dripping from his sword and armor, the lad looked like he was fresh from a fight. He kept his head down as if he was afraid that someone was going to fling a stone or shoot an arrow at him. And indeed, a few arrows were launched at him by several men hiding in the forest as he rode to the gates.

"HELPPPPPPPPP!" William screamed as he got closer to the party of guards and heroes. "Bandits! They're attacking both human and demon. Take them down before they cause any more trouble."

Just on cue, a group of knights jumped out of the forest accompanied by soldiers wearing padded leather jackets. The knights on their horses gave Earl William chase while the soldiers formed a long line of pikes and swords to create a net in which William could not escape. Archers and crossbowmen were taking aim at William, but the horse kept on swerving from side to side to avoid them.

There was something strange about the horse that William had. It was much much faster than the average warhorse. It displayed a great awareness of its own environment, changing directions instantaneously after it was about to be trapped by the pursuing knights, the numerous soldiers, and the arrows and bolts of the archers and crossbowmen. And it looked absolutely majestic, it was a horse so beautiful that many men would pick that horse over a pretty girl any time of the day.

Only the locals of Goldenview and the Calderan family knew who that horse was. It was Faraday, the legendary horse of Garrot Calderan. What was a complete stranger like William doing on a horse like that? Maybe you could ask him yourself.

Wolfveheim the Mouth of Lords

ww_gray_logo.jpg

As Wolfveheim ran through the forest, his mind wondered to various smells that were coming from the general direction that he was heading. Thinking of humans and demons that were fighting, the blood which was spilling, the corpse which were piling up and the souls waiting to be taken to there popper place. Ignoring the eleven woman's comments, he couldn't care for what she said but he had a feeling she could do something even tho her hands were wrapped up. As he kept running through the forest was when he felt a change in the air and it was then that he saw tree come to life, he stopped running and raised an eyebrow as Wolfveheim looked curiously at the tree only to be greeted by getting hit in his stomach. The "Punch" as some could say was pretty weak but he didn't see it coming so he let go of Aira, he looked down at the fist that was still connected to his gut as the Tree roared at him only to have it's mouth stuff with his gauntlet fist, He roared back but his roar echo through the entire forest as some of the other Ents begun to charge him at him. Ripping his Hand out of the first Ent that attacked which he then shoved into the others before he blasted at them with shocking speed and threw his own punch, a Shockwave ripped from his fist that obliterated the trees in front of him and it went past them. The wave of kinetic energy travel til the edge of the force which hit a large rock on the other side that made a massive explosion which appeared right behind William, Wolfveheim stared at the blast of energy before he stared directly into the soul of Aria. He growled alittle before he said "Too Pure..............Your flesh isn't worth it....SEER." He then took all fours before the sound barrier was destroyed as Wolfveheim ran down the path that he made, He let out a burst of laughter as he charged down to Goldenview.

@sprouhtt @Heisenberg @Hell Diver @Jefferson @Destructus Kloud @Kiowa @Cheryl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back