• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~)

waaait. just realizing that there are two RP tabs available... so is this a joint story? Whats up with that?

for another ship? oh.... at the same time? Wonder what would happens should the two ever meet eh? ... now I also wonder which one needs a bitchy alien.

I beg your pardon, it has not become one though if thou wishes it to be then I can most certainly oblige thy wishes good fellow. *cracks a grin*

iTrinity said:
>tfw nobody responds even when @Mine and i don't 1x1
tumblr_msznzn3jdy1qii6tmo1_500.gif
tis Epic Me-Me (This is RPNation, not 4chan, no need to use greentext.)

Excuse my bluntness.

The fact of the matter is not rather you are one on one'ing now or not, it was that you were, and you responded belligerently when i respectfully asked that you guys attempted to slow down. Not just for my sake, but for all of those with tighter schedules. If you are going to continue to respond in disrespect then I will be more than happy to withdraw for both our sake. not everyone has the time to post 9 times a day, i think once or twice a day, with a bit more length put into them would have been fine. I respect the effort put into your posts, as it seems you are a seasoned role player, although this is a past time and it should not feel like a job having to post before someone posts 7-8 things in like 5 hours.

I wish you the best of luck, but just because you are a seasoned role player, and have more free time than everyone else should not mean that everyone else should have to post as fast as you. Some people simply do not have the time too, and it is even harder for someone such as myself to come back to a cluster of things happening when i may only be gone for an hour or 2. Thus why i think light post orders help a lot because it gives everyone a chance to add their ideas into the mix making for a great RP.

As of right now, it seems that half the group we started with has left, for whatever reasons, so I foresee this role play to go downhill unless everyone comes back. The fact of now there is a "War Zone" makes it even harder for people to want to come back.

both of you put legitimate points. Some people going to fast and leaving the others behind in the dust struggling to understand what in the name of god is going on... really doesn't help with people getting involved as everyone may or may not feet left out, at the same time when people are simply having a decent conversation and or are flushing eachothers characters out and no one else is talking to them... as long as they are not directly involving the main plot and or plots and forcing them along then who cares? If it doesn't affect the party as a whole and its beneficial to them to create strong character ties.

iTrinity said:
I'm leaving this mess. R.I.P roleplay.
@TheGossipLink
Well that's a shame, but can't say I blame you. To be fair, the combination of all our inactivity has made the RP die out. While I don't want to say it, I have to. I'm closing this RP for good. Sorry you guys, but no one other then iTrinity has really been active.

Oh well, cant be helped, win some ya loose some. Once more I pick up my keyboard and venture forth into the darkness of the intranet to search for some epic role plays.

RL no oni bites us in the ass hard. Which is why I gave up having a real life. Hikomoris Unite!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back