• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~)

That separate crew is kind of inactive/never had an rp started.. @Leo Radomir

Edit:

@TheGossipLink

If this ship isn't a metal based ship, I, frankly, am fucked. Engineers didn't exist on Renaissance ships since there wasn't any machinery to be managed.

Last edited by a moderator:
naaaah, even if it was a renaissance style ship, think treasure planet. Theres no wind in space, just sola-... well I suppose solar wind but its frankly useless. Im pretty sure the damn ships got engines and or some high tech laser cannons for ya

Also @TheGossipLink,

You really need to respond the RP. You are literally holding @Alite and I back from continuing the RP as we're both waiting on an order from you.

The thing that bothers me is that you're clearly active in the terms of accepting and denying people, however your role in the roleplay as captain is leaving all of us hanging. The Captain of a ship needs to be extremely attentive to the roleplay, seeing as all of us are waiting for your permission to board right now, yet you won't respond. Please make sure that if you are online, you at least post

"Go ahead Adalric/Sebastien,".

That's all I'm looking for.

Thanks, Avex.

Yeah, you're not wrong. I do need to be more attentive to this. I've been pretty shity with my activity here...

I'll try to get more into this, for your guy's sake. I'd apologize, but it would just seem empty...

*chuckles* don't be to hard on him as of the moment, he is reading a rather uh... long? idea of mine I suppose one might say. Unless hes given up on it completely. ive had some people do that, just flip the table and say "DONE"

I was, at first. Then I lost my interest for a while there. (It's obvious when it started)

But I'm regaining it!

That little bit of shortened format is probably proof I have no life... and yea, I did crunch numbers for that thing. *grabs fistfuls of hair* oh god I remember the number crunching for physical capabilities and chemical genome structure. I have a degree in physics damnit not biology!

In that case, it's best to use a thick blanket then.

Okay, I'm sorry for keep asking to change things but this will be the last one, I swear.

Is it okay if I change my character's magic? It won't help much with the fire or anything but I'be come to realize that the current one she has doesn't really go well with me since well...I don't have an extensive knowledge of engines.

Mine said:
Okay, I'm sorry for keep asking to change things but this will be the last one, I swear.
Is it okay if I change my character's magic? It won't help much with the fire or anything but I'be come to realize that the current one she has doesn't really go well with me since well...I don't have an extensive knowledge of engines.
I suppose you could. Can you give me an idea of what you want to change it to first?

Also, @Avex believe it or not, I can see these things without having to be tagged to them.

Thanks nonetheless, @Avex!

@TheGossipLink, I was thinking of thermal manipulation, where she can regulate the temperature of a body, be it of a human or an object.

Well you know, I actually do have a social life. I can't devote all my time to this site.

Mine said:
Thanks nonetheless, @Avex!
@TheGossipLink, I was thinking of thermal manipulation, where she can regulate the temperature of a body, be it of a human or an object.
Interesting concept. I think that'll be alright!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back