• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~)

No, that's not what I meant. I was saying that to try to get you to understand that I can't devote a whole lot of time to this RP.

Now I'll admit, I was a little pissed earlier. But I've had some time to think things through, so let me say this. I'm involved in several RPs on this site, three of which I'm the GM. I also have a very busy IRL. So the time I can spend on this site, is devided up between these RPs.

It goes without saying, that this RP has gotten the short end of the stick. I'm going to try to change this, but it's not easy. So please, forgive my inactivity. I'll do the best I can to improve the situation, but I cannot lie in saying that I might not do a great job.

I do agree. A co-GM is needed.

I'll consider my options. In the meantime, anyone who would want to say so now, so I don't choose anyone who doesn't want to.

*grins* your an asshole? that makes two of us, only difference with me is im a sadistic mother F*****

I dun care who is as long as said co-GM is reasonable

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Bismarck crew. I just wanted to let y'all know I will not be able to post tomorrow and maybe Monday.

Honestly, I'm pretty reasonable. I got back from a funeral today and was really grumpy. That's why I went full savage on GossipLink.

*grunts* im simply waiting for him to read the clusterfuck of info I gave him. Pardon the French. It'll most likely take some time to read and or understand then the debating shall begin.

if its accepted as a good idea then I will most likely have to post it any who as part of my Character Describe

but if your really curious I suppose I can tell you a bit. I just don't want to say anything if its a no go

This is mostly directed at @Mine and @iTrinity but i would like everyone to pay attention to this.

I do not wish to stomp on your creativity and idea's from fluctuating, because i appreciate the work put into each of your posts, although i am sure you ahve noticed that so far about 45% of the the RP is currently you two going back and forth. Now, this isn't a problem for like 3 or 4 posts, but when it is leading the whole Role Play in every which direction. I don't mind it that much since you 2 seem to be taking control of the story right now. Although can i request maybe slowing down on the posts and giving more time for others to post between your posts. Because i have longer work days and can only post a few times a day, not to slow everything down, but i am sure i am not the only one in that boat. (No pun Nintendo)

Just try to slow down if you notice only you and like 1 other person is posting, give everyone a chance to post so people don't lose interest! Also, attempt to include other people's characters as well! It keeps people focused!

Understood, @Darksoul180.

And I'm sorry for making you have to call us out on this issue, in my case at least.

Do 2 replies per day sound good to you?

@Darksoul180

Here's my problem with this entire statement. Unfortunately, I'm much less docile than @Mine and I honestly don't feel the need to apologize to you. You had an RP interaction already happening on the upper decks. As my character is ineheritely designed to be an introvert it wouldn't go with his character to round up every other crew member aboard the ship. And honestly, we weren't speeding up the RP at all. We were literally sitting in the lower decks creating some character development, while it appeared you were interacting with the crew that is on the upper decks. In any community, there's going to be cliques. The people you were RP'ing with, however, suddenly stopped replying. And so did you. So, @Mine and I continued the RP that was happening during your little conversation with Alice. And let's not forget that you chose not to interact with our poor lead doctor, who has most likely disappeared. I don't like being yelled at for pushing our own clique's roleplay just because you happen to not be able to integrate yourself in the lower decks clique.

Secondly, we didn't even do anything that would push the RP upon anyone else. We didn't cause the ship to begin combat, we didn't force your characters to move or anything. We were passing time, as is required in a roleplay to keep realism. It's a shame you weren't there when we boarded, sure, but if you look I tagged everyone before I even started doing that. Combat began after the Admin initiated it. Do not say that we're responsible for the fact that people are leaving or that we're making the rp go too fast, because we're simply not.

If you want to see less 1x1, make it happen. Adalric and I have been interacting, but everyone else is dead.

EDIT:

Admittedly, I certainly should have broadcasted his message to all decks. That one's fair. I might actually alter my post so he does so.

Hehehehehe, things are looking good for me, there may be Alien Demons yet... I do love me some good Alien species. Especially these damn things.

If this does go down, who here would object to host a alien that looks straight out of a horror movie? ... and was designed for horror rps but they went on strike about their rights to not be murder machines and decided to be pirates?

ohhh trust me im rather good at it but this isn't a horror role play so unless the GM says so there wont be any save for my introduction. Ive been told I was a little to graphic with my horror.

@iTrinity

Well, i think you toke my message the wrong way, as i am not "yelling at you" I am more or less attempting to make you see that it is harder for others to post as constant as you guys are, and it is easy to be left behind after, for instance, working for 13 hours in a day and coming back to like 14 messages between 2 people. While in group RP's I have always been a fan of having a light post order, so that everyone can be semi active, because i have seen a lot of RP's die due to people being left behind, which i can already see that is happening. Like i said in my first post, i didn't mean to step on your creativity, nor did i mean to upset you, i am merely asking you to be a bit more understanding that other people can not post as often as you. I can not "make it happen" when i am at work all day, and have other obligations, because i am not a fan of posting little short bits, i try to put more into my posts that takes me a bit longer to think out.

Also, i am still not upset with you, i actually respect you for posting your opinions. I just didn't mean things the way you toke them. I just want people to be able to catch up and post what they want, rather than being lost in the postings of 2 people turning it into a 1 on 1... And obviously having a strict post order would be a pain in the ass as well, but having a light post order, or just enough time for other people to jump in, that would help a lot, since everyone here has completely different schedules it is the fairest thing we can do.

The only thing i feel i am at fault for is having a rather busy and inconsistent schedule.

*grunts* I only hope I get into this rp before it dies, so hard to find a future Sci-fi pirate rp... or sci fi anything that's not a fandom

*grunts* any who while im waiting best to read up on the rp on just exactly WHAT the hell has gone down.

>tfw nobody responds even when @Mine and i don't 1x1

tumblr_msznzn3jdy1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back