• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Golden Age of Rule (Open~)

I have a question: is there a limit for ages in order to join the crew? As in, all must be above a certain age?

Not children of course, it's just that my character looks kinda young...

Sorry for bothering you!

I'm working on my CS, i put a WIP note on it. Feel free to critique! Let me know what you think so far!

@Avex Please post your OOC here. And delete your post in the CS. I will update the crew list as I accept people, I have just been busy recently. I'll get on that.

@Mine I'd say the age restriction is no younger then 18.

Avex said:
Thanks~

Also, everyone: If you see your name on the crew list, that means you are accepted. If you posted a CS that I haven't acknowledged, that means I'm most likely busy. Or I don't like it, in which I will contact you personally.

What does everyone think of my Abilities and Equipment? just finished that, working on Personality Traits and Backstory now.

I'll only be able to finish my CS by Monday, more specifically when I get back my PC. I apologize for the delay.

Avex said:
I feel like I made my character underpowered, looking at everyone else.
He's fine~ Keep in mind, he is also the engineer, who isn't exactly meant to fight.

TheGossipLink said:
He's fine~ Keep in mind, he is also the engineer, who isn't exactly meant to fight.
I think I might add things that involve manipulation of his own perception of time. Just to give him a slight bump in case of a fight.

Avex said:
I think I might add things that involve manipulation of his own perception of time. Just to give him a slight bump in case of a fight.
Your power cancels out one my characters two trump cards.

Avex said:
Don't forget, only the captain and first mate have a strong magic. So don't go overboard~

I'll see how it goes when we get into our first fighting session. If I feel underpowered I'll add more gadgets to his inventory rather than adding a second magic.

That works~ I would suggest the idea of adding magic items, but I have a feeling your character wouldn't go for them to well.

He's an engineer and tends to disagree with all religious, superstitious and magical beliefs.

Despite his ability to manipulate gravity.

He prefers to call that a scientific anomaly.

... Right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back