• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Gods OOC Always Open

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yes of course
Alright, thanks a lot for being willing to listen :) character creation is a passion of mine, and I enjoy when I can share my ideas

So I was thinking on how I could make the whole thing a bit more unique in a sense? Because of course there are many renditions, so I had an idea of her being a Minor God, who was previously a human who was gifted godhood after losing her family at sea, nearly losing her own life, if not for the sea deity they believed in saving her

Alright, thanks a lot for being willing to listen :) character creation is a passion of mine, and I enjoy when I can share my ideas

So I was thinking on how I could make the whole thing a bit more unique in a sense? Because of course there are many renditions, so I had an idea of her being a Minor God, who was previously a human who was gifted godhood after losing her family at sea, nearly losing her own life, if not for the sea deity they believed in saving her
That would work. Though quite an auspicious gift from a God.

That would work. Though quite an auspicious gift from a God.
Yeah I was wondering if that would a bit too gracious of a gift. Although I am unsure if that could be easily written as "Their family were heavily devoted to said deity for years, so the deity took pity on her" or something along those lines

Last edited:
Hey, I will be heading to bed now as I am quite tired, but still feel free to leave a response and I will see it when I wake up! Goodnight!

Yeah I was wondering if that would a bit too gracious of a gift. Although I am unsure if that could be easily written as "Their family were heavily devoted to said deity for years, so the deity took pity on her" or something along those lines
It is highly gracious but Gods can be fickle. So it’s plausible enough to work.

It is highly gracious but Gods can be fickle. So it’s plausible enough to work.
Hello and goodmorning :)

I see, then one last thing as I am curious of your opinion of it? I enjoy to take people's opinion's into account, and from a story point of view, would you find it more interesting than if she were just a Minor God?

Hello and goodmorning :)

I see, then one last thing as I am curious of your opinion of it? I enjoy to take people's opinion's into account, and from a story point of view, would you find it more interesting than if she were just a Minor God?
Interesting characters regardless of where they are on the hierarchy. Either way very intriguing and many narrative possibilities so I don’t have a preference. Just whatever interests you.

Interesting characters regardless of where they are on the hierarchy. Either way very intriguing and many narrative possibilities so I don’t have a preference. Just whatever interests you.
Alright, thank you then for putting up with me and my many questions XD I really do appreciate your responses! I have removed them both and am now focusing on the revision's for Salacia, which should be done by today!

Glad you like her.

Really,the fact that it's the future means that at least some of the gods would adopt modern dress and appearance as well.
I love the thought that some of them could lean towards more of the future and modern age, while some may dress more old fashioned. Could give that dynamic of like "Older" and then some God's seeming almost "Younger" and all that

I love the thought that some of them could lean towards more of the future and modern age, while some may dress more old fashioned. Could give that dynamic of like "Older" and then some God's seeming almost "Younger" and all that
Aye it’s quite a contrast and also allows hybridization of aesthetics. Lot of opportunity to craft unique places and things.

Aye it’s quite a contrast and also allows hybridization of aesthetics. Lot of opportunity to craft unique places and things.
So glad you agree, and it really does allow for a lot of unique things. And I am excited to begin their stories! I'm assuming that in 2-3 days time, you will no longer be accepting applicants? Or do you plan to leave it open, so then more may join?

So glad you agree, and it really does allow for a lot of unique things. And I am excited to begin their stories! I'm assuming that in 2-3 days time, you will no longer be accepting applicants? Or do you plan to leave it open, so then more may join?
I plan to leave it open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back