• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Goddess of Spring.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato
Sephie was still a young Goddess when she was forced to marry the King of the Underworld. Still bright and smiling, with big hopes and dreams for her future. Life never quite turned out how she imagined it would. That spark died away oh so many years ago leaving only a hollow shell of the Goddess she once hoped to be. Now the days mash into years and the years fade into centuries and Sephie continues to live out her days as the Queen of the Underworld. She's cold now. Her fires burned out so long ago. But now... there is a chance. A chance for young Persephone to find love all over again. To have another chance at the life she had always imagined for herself....

Alright, I know this is super vague but I'm just dying write a modernesque story about some Greek mythology! Basically the story would be set in modern times but would follow Persephone and other gods and goddesses in their everyday lives. Course, Sephie is the important one though! She wants to find love. Real love! Not like what she has with Hades. It also doesn't help that she has pretty much no attraction to men any longer after so many years of being manipulated and mistreated by men... cough, cough... Hades...

So, this would be an FxF story of sorts! I don't have too much of an idea on what the story will be like yet but I'd be so happy to discuss details with anyone who is interested in seeing this story through with me! Leave a little comment or send me a message if you want to talk about it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back