• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

chaomi

Roleplay Type(s)
This is my first time posting on here, so I apologize if my post is formatted wrongly in anyway!
18+ please! I’m genderfluid (any pronouns) 22, so I’m really only comfortable roleplaying with other adults!

I’m looking to do The Last Of Us Roleplay. I can play either M or F - but specifically MxM or FxM!

I’m looking to roleplay as Jesse or roleplay with someone else writing as Jesse. If I write as Jesse you can either make an OC or write as one of the characters that already exist! I do prefer to follow the actual story of TLOU2 - but I am fine with coming up with something on our own.

I usually write 2-4 paras for my writing and I ask that you do the same. I am a literate roleplayer, writing in third person so I ask that you can also please do the same. I am fine with sending writing samples as well!

If talked in depth about, I AM open to doing an OC of my own with an OC of yours. Or, if you would rather prefer to write a character that already exists, I am comfortable making an OC as well for that pairing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back