• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The GHOUL Agency: OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry it took a bit to respond. I didn't realize that I forgot to follow my own page. Yes I would prefer anime style photos but if you really don't want to use an anime photo and want to use a realistic one instead then you can. Again sorry it took a while to respond.

Sorry it took a bit to respond. I didn't realize that I forgot to follow my own page. Yes I would prefer anime style photos but if you really don't want to use an anime photo and want to use a realistic one instead then you can. Again sorry it took a while to respond.
When will you post the IC?

I can't give you a for sure day for when the IC will be up but my best guess is by Wednesday. I want everyone who expressed interest in the rp to make a character before we start. I also need to finish up some stuff on my end before we begin as well.

i absolutely based valentina off of penelope from criminal minds. <3 gotta have at least one home agent, amirite 👀

also, i feel like it's reasonable enough if spirits want to block valentina out of their vessels, they can. c: i know her power isn't super god-mode, but there's always a downside to having an ability, and that would be hers! well, and the person has to be sleeping in order for her to get into their dreams haha

I think for the most part a majority of the spirits wouldn't be able to block her power. The few exceptions I could see are spirits like Sloan (afterrain's spirit) who have more control then the usual spirits or spirits who share domains similar to Oz's who can defend against dreams.

They would be driven to the nearby main street, but since the Lough & CO, building is off on a side street your character would have to walk down a few streets and back alleys on their own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back