• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Galaxy is Your Bivalve (partner search, closed, ignore prefix)

Hello eager on-looker! This is my search page, nothing too fancy, but I’m currently looking for a few long-time role-play partners. Honestly, I’d love to have writing buddies or just friends in general. I’m Bloom, part-time student, full-time mess of a human. I love to doodle. And when I’m not snacking on grapes, I’m youtubing how to play the guitar because music is life.

I don’t really require much on here other than some decent level of literacy (no one-liners please!), willingness to build up on a plot, and a flexible schedule (while I can’t post every day, I promise to reply at least once or twice a week).

I, myself, prefer to write in third-person, past tense, paragraph form and was looking for someone with a similar style. I’m flexible to role-play any gender or romantic orientation, but have a preference for the female muse. I love a good romance that’s infused into the plot, but enjoy both platonic and antagonistic relationships all the same.

I’m really super open to any genre whether it be a rough and tumble action-western to a completely mesmerizing, neon, cyberpunk dystopia to the dark, twisted, some-what angsty horror-thriller. Give me anything and everything.

For pairings, here’s a few:

• Rebel x Jock
  • Teacher x Student
  • Android x Human
  • Assassin x Target
  • Test Subject x Test Subject
  • Space Pirate x Cadet In-Training
  • Imaginary Friend x Human
  • Ex-convict x Convict
  • Superhero x Villain
  • Sorceress x Knight
  • Beast x Slayer
  • Psychic Detective x Normal Cop

For fandoms, I mostly play OCs. I can probably be talked into playing a Canon too, just depends who.

• Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Bioshock
  • Assassin’s Creed
  • Devil May Cry
  • Final Fantasy (Mostly XII and some VII – I’ve only seen Advent Children – //shot)
  • Tales of Symphonia
  • MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
  • Batman
  • Pacific Rim
  • The Walking Dead
  • Death Note
  • BBC Sherlock
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I swear, Spuffy will be the end of me.)

I have a few plots listed on here, but I’d be thrilled to read some of your own.

1. GRAVEYARD SHIFT

- Muse A is a newly hired gas station clerk looking for an ends to a means. Because of their circumstance, maybe they’re a student by day or maybe they have a day job or they’re just an insomniac looking to make a few more bucks, they decide to take up the midnight shift. Most evenings are pretty uneventful except for the night when Muse B comes to their counter screaming bloody murder. Muse B is an officer on patrol. They’ve given a couple of speeding tickets here and there before answering a domestic disturbance call. By the time Muse B arrives on scene, everything is quiet. In fact, the hooligans looked like they left in a hurry with their stuff still scattered around the waysides. Enter the Entity, some local folk-lore monster that’s been spreading around the time since Muse A’s grandfather entered grade school. Scared straight, Muse B runs to their car only to find that they’re really low on gas. Gunning straight for the nearest petrol station, they barely survive their encounter with the Entity as it lurks about waiting for their next victim to come out.

2. FRAMES OF REFERENCE

- Note: This is really more of a setting. I’d love to develop a deeper plot with whomever is willing to immerse themselves into this world.

- Note 2: I should really be posting this in the search for group/interest checks, but I’m not sure if it’ll gain much traction. And I’m also horrendous at keeping up with group rps. Hence, please be prepared to play multiple characters with me for this one. I promise that it’ll be fun!

- Tension is rising in Omega, one of the three isles of man to survive the nuclear devastation of World War Three. Currently, three domes stand, connected via high speed railway, that acts as barriers of social class. The first capital, Alpha, sprawls most of the North American continent. The Alphas live lavishly with their perfectly artificial lawns and “fresh” food. They are people of elite status – bureaucrats, politicians, people and their friends in high places. In the second dome resides the Betas, the scientists and engineers, medical and legal staff and their families. They live much more comfortably than the Omegas, but haven’t attained the status of the Alpha’s quite yet. The residents here are all entitled to public education and aptitude tests are given for them to specialize in by the time the children become preadolescents. The Betas take up two thirds of the South American continent. And those at the bottom, The Omegas, are those with the highest population, crammed into a tiny space. They are like work horses. Most spend their time in factories, manufacturing for the wealthy. They eat synthetic food and do not know the luxuries of the old world as do the Alphas. It’s been a few months since the riots started, the Omegas are revolting against the re-industrial revolution being spearheaded by the Betas. More and more machines are replacing human bodies, leaving the Omega people displaced and forgotten. But no longer will they take this abuse. Taking matters into their own hands, several insurgent Omegas have bombed the Beta capital leaving warnings for the Alphas that if they don’t stop, their homes are next. Rumors are spreading about another civil war waiting to happen.

3. MAELSTROM

- Muse A is Death’s apprentice. They’ve been reaping souls and roaming around the realms for decades, trying to overcome this loneliness that has been cursed upon them. Lately, they’ve been more reckless than usually – getting into brawls, looking for thrills, maybe hunting down the lineage of their sworn enemies. Because of such brash behaviour, they find themselves gravely injured. Perhaps to a point where they can finally see the end of the tunnel and end their seemingly immortal existence. Except Muse B comes in to save them. Muse B is a pure soul, untainted by the world around them, they seek out peace and harmony above all. Muse B knows very little of Muse A’s life and what they’ve been through. Now Muse A is in contempt of Muse B and Muse B doesn’t understand why. With persistence, Muse B pursues a friendship with Muse A because it is just Muse B’s nature and eventually they do become close. With the influence of Muse B, Muse A now wants to regain their mortality and struggles to fight Death/The Grim Reaper for it. Little do they both know that each is linked to Death. Prior to meeting Muse A, Muse B has actually made a contract with Death and Muse B is the vessel that Death possesses to keep tabs on Muse A.

Heya, if you're still looking for people, I'd be happy to work something out in the space pirate ballpark! Throw me a message and I'd be down to chat.

Hello! I'm interested in the Superhero x Villain pairing, Sorceress x Knight pairing, and Beast x Slayer. For fandoms, Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, if you're still open.

E Evening Bloom have you seen the new Thor movie? :)

If you’re talking about the new one, I’m afraid I haven’t. I’ve seen up to Thor: The Dark World for Thor’s storyline. I’m sorry. If you’re still interested in a Marvel RP, let me know. :)

that’s ok! I’d still be interested in rping! Could you play Loki for me? I can play Thor and a female oc! I can also double if you’re interested because you have a female preference!!

that’s ok! I’d still be interested in rping! Could you play Loki for me? I can play Thor and a female oc! I can also double if you’re interested because you have a female preference!!

I could play Loki. I think I’m much more suited to play him against Thor, to be honest. Plot-wise, what did you have in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back