• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Gaang OOC

I’m worried Honestly about the first part. Because Katara isn’t going to be able to do much :(

So, we could say that the fire nation marched to the North Pole to find the avatar and stomp though her village. She and Sokka follow them wondering why they are here.

Last edited:

Alright! So we have Aang, Zuko, Katara and Azula with me, so far?

Will Iroh be an NPC to the RP's Zuko or is Aang going to be fully taking over the GoodGuy™ influence?

Im not sure whether to start with Zuko and Azula looking for Aang together then of course Azula captures them both. Or just the fire lord finding him then having his children fight over him.

I think the first makes more sense. Zuko is still banished and I feel like Ozai would actively impede Zuko's claim to Aang and favour Azula because he wants to keep Zuko banished. Whereas Azula has demonstrated enough tact and opportunism to work with Zuko to suit her own gains which in this case is finding the Avatar.

I think the first makes more sense. Zuko is still banished and I feel like Ozai would actively impede Zuko's claim to Aang and favour Azula because he wants to keep Zuko banished. Whereas Azula has demonstrated enough tact and opportunism to work with Zuko to suit her own gains which in this case is finding the Avatar.
sounds good. Good ol Azula

Okay, yeah that seems like it would be hard, is Katara going to be Katara, or is she going to have a bit of a different personality?

Ah, I’m two hours late-

I like all the planning decisions made though! I’m down to take over that Good Guy influence haha

I personally think we should wait a little to see if we catch any more characters!

Ah, will we be doing it turn based or at random depending on who’s replies are needed?

Also!! Is everyone alright with it if I take on Sokka in addition to Aang for now until we might get someone to take him?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back