• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Future Diary

Also, I agree that there should probably be NPCs, although I'm kinda surprised that we have seven people (albeit one of them being Deus) already. Assuming no one else takes interest and joins us by the time everything's ready, I think having 4 NPCs would be perfect.
Small note, not that it makes much of a difference, but I think it would be 5 NPCs if no one else showed interest, since I believe the GM wanted themselves plus 11 people, not 11 people total.

I think that many is probably impossible. Even if you did manage to acquire all those players, it'd take several weeks to do so, by which time actual interest would be dead for a lot of them. I propose that instead you create a series of NPCs and/or encourage players to make multiple PCs.

I'd also like to suggest, since this is the kind of roelplay where characters can die, that characters belonging to players who go too long past the maximum posting deadline without proper warning be killed off automatically so as to prevent the eventuality of players losing interest due to being stuck with someone who never replies.
In the show, when two characters disappeared for five days, with no word, they were almost removed from it. That will be the rule for this as well. As for NPC's, I'll take your suggestion seriously. I probably won't do NPCs as such, but perhaps, if the characters are willing to double, that would solve the problem. It would have to be a rule, though, that roleplayers that double can't have their characters in an alliance unless someone else was in it too.

Deus Ex Machina CXV Deus Ex Machina CXV maybe we could have an OOC to start discussing characters and the like?

Do you guys (who showed/will show interest) have any ideas for your characters already? I thinking of making a child, or maybe just an extremely childish and naive character

I'll add you into the group chat now. So we have 8 total! That means 4 NPCs or 4 doubled roleplayers at most. We don't want to increase odds though. Perhaps there will be an additional rule until those roles can be dispersed? Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back