• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Frontier: A Space Western Chat Club

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
UPDATE April 7:
I think it's high time I did what I said I was going to do a week ago, and address the whole situation with our boy Tony Finch.
So, the deal with him is this: Avari and I plan on using Finch as an "introductory boss" of sorts, to give our characters a little taste of what kinds of baddies to expect on Mars. Participation in hunting him down is completely optional; not everyone has to take part. It's mostly the bounty hunter-type characters that'll most likely want to try and take him out.
While I'm glad that a lot of you guys seem to want a crack at him, the sheer number of folks interested means that everyone getting a shot may not be feasible. If enough people want, I can whip together another bounty, and your characters can have a go at them. Alternatively, since recent actions have caused Finch to lay low for a little, I can concoct some of his underlings for us to fight, and some members of his inner circle for when he resurfaces. Either way, everyone can participate in the bounty-hunting.

I'd personally advise underlings and inner circle. Doesn't seem feasible for another bounty to slip by with so many hunters and lawmen around. (Also I am still alive, hi all, I should be back to posting in 1-2 days.)

could someone plz give me a quick rundown of whos where and whats going on at the present

howdy how are you?
could someone plz give me a quick rundown of whos where and whats going on at the present
Am good. Here's a rundown.
Our characters are establishing themselves at the moment. Many of our bounty hunter type characters are inquiring about a criminal named Finch. He's the first major antagonist of the game; you can read all about him in his post in the Lore thread.

Avari Avari
3ah6k9okldoy.jpg

also, how come your non-speaking text is all white just curious

I dunno I'm typing on my phone lol are there different tones of white...?
It would seem so...
I mean, I can highlight the text with my cursor to see it for now; no need to fix it just yet.

So how many planets have been colonized? I was thinking my character would be born offworld and it would be neat to know what I can select

So how many planets have been colonized? I was thinking my character would be born offworld and it would be neat to know what I can select
Just Mars, so far. But if the game gets big enough, we may start colonizing other worlds. Terrestrial worlds, mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back