• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fort - A Zombie Apocalypse RP

Loraenys Loraenys
So I had an idea for MC, where she is actually not a homey/wifey type person, but she was thrown into that role after everything happened because she isn't a doctor/fighter or anything else. Would that be okay?

Loraenys Loraenys my CS is done thoughts?
I’m about to start looking over everyone’s and accepting and rejecting/critiquing. So just give me about an hour.
Loraenys Loraenys
So I had an idea for MC, where she is actually not a homey/wifey type person, but she was thrown into that role after everything happened because she isn't a doctor/fighter or anything else. Would that be okay?
Yeah that’s perfectly fine, I mean the people that stay back and watch over the Fort don’t have to have boring jobs. It’s pretty hard work.
Also can I get a link to the CSes?
The Fort - Zombie Apocalypse - Characters
Not sure what an Alexia is but ok
What are you talking about?
Hello, you have a question?

I’m about to start looking over everyone’s and accepting and rejecting/critiquing. So just give me about an hour.

Yeah that’s perfectly fine, I mean the people that stay back and watch over the Fort don’t have to have boring jobs. It’s pretty hard work.

The Fort - Zombie Apocalypse - Characters

What are you talking about?

Hello, you have a question?
The post formatting overcasts on my phone, and it's the only device that I have at the moment. I feel like I'm going to be unable to participate.

The post formatting overcasts on my phone, and it's the only device that I have at the moment. I feel like I'm going to be unable to participate.
I’m working on a mobile friendly version currently and you can look at it if you click reply to be able to read it.

Hey guys! The deadline for this first round of characters will be Friday! We will be starting Friday!

When I say round, I mean the people we currently have. More can be added later. We will always been accepting new characters.

I'm definitely in if that would be alright. I made a character so hopefully that'll work out. Let me know if you need anything.

would anyone want to co-gm maybe a rp similar? Def don't wanna steal the idea but def would like something similar at least

Spindoge Spindoge , FireMaiden FireMaiden , apolla apolla , catuxita catuxita , @Eternal_Cookie , Nightblade Nightblade , OnyxMule OnyxMule , S Shabazz , Pavan Pavan , ewanesloco ewanesloco , Smollest Bean Smollest Bean , Catharsis Catharsis s u n s u n and Carson.aurore Carson.aurore

Hello, I would like to offer my deepest apologies to all of you for disappearing without notice. Life called and things got very hectic over in my neck of the woods. I was still trying to recover financially from the hurricane that hit us in Florida, and also after getting terribly sick and missing work for over a week, and having my wallet stolen all in less than 6 weeks. So I had to take on a second job and I went from working about 35 hours a week to working about 70. This is my first time in weeks even touching my computer. I am still adjusting but I would still like to continue this if any of you are still wanting to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back