• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fort - A Zombie Apocalypse RP

Loraenys

The First of Her Name

Welcome to The Fort​

The Fort is a zombie apocalypse roleplay based on the popular world of The Walking Dead. The Fort is based around a small community of about 25 survivors, and after one month since the breakout of the zombies the group has found its way aboard The Yankee Freedom, a ferry boat that once shuttled Key West tourists to Fort Jefferson in the Dry Tortugas. The boat currently has enough fuel to make it around 200 miles, and Fort Jefferson is 70 miles out from the Keys. Meaning once they make it to the Fort, the next run for supplies boat fuel will be their top priority, other than not dying of course.

Food will no longer be a problem once they make it to the Fort, as long as no one has an allergy to fish of course. While fresh water could be, considering the the Dry Tortugas are exactly that, dry. No fresh water can be found there, making the ability to boil water a top priority. The group is currently being lead by Emmett Reid, a former Marine Sergeant, who with his skills and leader like qualities he very quickly fell into the role as soon as the group began to look to him for direction. It was his idea to come to the Fort, but is he making the right decision or sending the group to a watery grave?

Welcome to The Fort

Essential Characters Needed
  • A Doctor - A doctor of some sort, or at least a professional in the medical field.​
  • An Agriculture Professional - A farmer, gardener, botanist, biologist. Something a long that line to be able to begin farming at the fort.​
  • An Engineer - We will need one person with a great intellect that has experience with machines but also has a scientific background.​
Multiple Characters Needed
  • Fighters - We will need a multitude of fighters, hunters, military, perhaps even criminals. We will need a brutish bunch that will be able to go on runs and keep the group safe but also keep their wits and stay alive.
  • Guards - Once we are at the Fort, we have to remember that we are still not safe. The walkers can't swim, but other not so friendly survivors could always find their way to our gates. Almost everyone will be a guard of some sort.
  • Domestics - We are going to need characters that are going to help with building, cleaning, cooking, looking after children, and all the things that will act as the glue holding everyone together.
These are not the only characters needed, obviously, but these are just some roles that will need to be played. The essential ones are three singular characters that will need to be made but other than that you have the freedom to create whomever you want.

Im interested, would love to play an agriculture character.
So glad to see that you're interested! The names Clementine ^^

I should have the character sign ups in about an hour or so. Do you have any questions? ^^

I think I'd be interested in a domestic!

Forgive me for asking, but it's early where I am (and I have been up for three hours already) but this RP is gonna start on the boat?

I think I'd be interested in a domestic!

Forgive me for asking, but it's early where I am (and I have been up for three hours already) but this RP is gonna start on the boat?
It's going to start at about the moment they step foot onto the island!

& I feel you, I actually haven't gone to sleep yet and its 8:22 am here xD I've been sick though, so I've taken naps between in the day haha.

Have any other questions? ^^

Omg XD Thankfully I did get a good amount of sleep, but waking up at 4 am is waking up at 4 am regardless. xD

(We're in the same time zone :3)

Thanks for answering my question! I think I'm good now xD

Omg XD Thankfully I did get a good amount of sleep, but waking up at 4 am is waking up at 4 am regardless. xD

(We're in the same time zone :3)

Thanks for answering my question! I think I'm good now xD
Yeah, I can't imagine getting up that early xD The earliest I have ever get up at is pretty much 8-9 xD

& okay yay! I'll have the character sheet up soon! ^^

Yeah, I can't imagine getting up that early xD The earliest I have ever get up at is pretty much 8-9 xD

& okay yay! I'll have the character sheet up soon! ^^

I get up for work at 4-5 every day. Dx But on the bright side, I'm off by like 2-3, so I like that.

Okay!

I'm about to get a second job in the morning T.T I'm not planning on making in permanent though, probably just through the holidays so I can actually save lol

I feel that! When I started nursing school I had two jobs PLUS school during the christmas season, I was so freaking tired. But it's so worth it to have the extra money, especially at that time of year

I feel that! When I started nursing school I had two jobs PLUS school during the christmas season, I was so freaking tired. But it's so worth it to have the extra money, especially at that time of year
I'm on a family breakdown caused hiatus from school right now, but gosh, two jobs and school! I would die lol

I'm on a family breakdown caused hiatus from school right now, but gosh, two jobs and school! I would die lol

Man, I hope everything works out for you!

Luckily after christmas I quit one job and got fired from the other, so I just had school after that. XD

Man, I hope everything works out for you!

Luckily after christmas I quit one job and got fired from the other, so I just had school after that. XD
Everything has pretty much calmed down now, now it's just saving and getting everyone healthy again. & me, since i've sick legit for like 5 days xD

I'm so scared to ever loose a job, I obsess over my job so much xD Which is weird because I'm just a server xD

Everything has pretty much calmed down now, now it's just saving and getting everyone healthy again. & me, since i've sick legit for like 5 days xD

I'm so scared to ever loose a job, I obsess over my job so much xD Which is weird because I'm just a server xD

It means that you'll go above and beyond to try and keep your job though, and that's good! At least that's how I see it. ^^ I lost my job over some BS, but it was for the best.

RIP

Can't read because theres so much BBcode. This looked nice too.

Good luck with the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back