• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Fort - A Zombie Apocalypse RP

Thank you! That's really nice of you. But i'm going to try one more time to fix it (i really don't want to bother you)
It wouldn't be a bother at all if you give me the info I can help.
You guys don’t have to use the code I made xD I’m sorry I didn’t make it simpler. I just thought it would be a cute thing if people wanted to use it :)
Honestly, love. It would be. Everyone with the same themed code <3

What was her medical history though? Was she like a plastic surgeon or something? Because that would actually be pretty interesting xD because it said she use to work at a beauty company
Lol yeah. I'll go into detail in the bio.

CabalAnomicPotato CabalAnomicPotato

We literally just asked you not to chat there. And then you did, again... please stop. I’m going to have to delete your comments and it’s ruining my character thread.

Namea=jeff
So when are we going tp start the rp? I know we are still making characters but i dont want to be late!

Namea=jeff
So when are we going tp start the rp? I know we are still making characters but i dont want to be late!
If I heard Clementine well. I believe Saturday. Not quite sure myself.

Alrighty guys so my current plan is to have the actual OOC up tonight so we can all talk there and then we can start up the RP tomorrow. I don’t want any stress about posting, it’ll all come together in time. I’m also putting all the maps up tonight! I definitely recommend going on Google Maps and checking out the Fort that way, it’s pretty dang cool.

For my character, I know this will get turned down, but I was thinking of having be a robotics expert and maybe he has a robot companion or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back